Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm actually quite confident in saying that he actually prefers Stacy :)
Even if Stacy turns out to be related to the MC in any capacity she will always be my favorite redhead in the game. Even if that means I will not see lewd content with her unless an Evil Modder comes in and save me. That Unnamed redhead reporter is still new and fresh. We have no background on her so she is on the list based on looks alone. While Stacy is at the top of the list based on her character, personality, what she did for the MC and her looks. Now that reporter is so good looking I am trying to make her a female lead in the VN I am trying to build. So I can understand why someone may say she would be my favorite if Stacy is out of the picture.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'll speak in how which way I wish to speak. Don't like it, put me on ignore. Simple as that.
Hey buddy. It's cool. We respect your First Amendment rights.

If anything this thread has proven itself open to any and all voices old and new. It's just that the overall tone of this thread has been more in line with the overall tone of this VN ie lots of hugs and kisses. So maybe think about phrasing in the future? It kinda makes you stick out like a Ryker sore thumb. And as an asshole, I say this in the nicest, gentlest ways possible :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey buddy. It's cool. We respect your First Amendment rights.

If anything this thread has proven itself open to any and all voices old and new. It's just that the overall tone of this thread has been more in line with the overall tone of this VN ie lots of hugs and kisses. So maybe think about phrasing in the future? It kinda makes you stick out like a Ryker sore thumb. And as an asshole, I say this in the nicest, gentlest ways possible :)
I aprove this message 110%

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I did not ignore that guy but I ignored his initial comment since I make the most theories here about Stacy (or really anything) and I thought it was a personal attack on me. Still that moment in questions proves nothing let me remind you the MC kisses Azel on the mouth a lot in this game too. Until there is a full blown lewd sexy scene Stacy is still potentially a relative. Oh god that hurt to write that.

• Haha
Reactions: GMuns

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I prefer to be blunt, honest, and uncensored. If I come across as an asshole or my tone isn't to your liking, I really don't give a fuck. Kinda who I am.

Now back to topic at hand... How many kids are we having, and will we ever snuggle and make love with Skye.

• Angry
Reactions: jeffersonarantes998

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I prefer to be blunt, honest, and uncensored. If I come across as an asshole or my tone isn't to your liking, I really don't give a fuck. Kinda who I am.

Now back to topic at hand... How many kids are we having, and will we ever snuggle and make love with Skye.
being blunt and honest and uncensored doesn't = acting like a uncivilized person and telling everyone to go fuck themselves if they don't like it...
I would have liked to answer your question but you're a rude prick...and I'll ignore you...have fun.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
None yet as we are on day 8 and it typically takes 2 weeks for a positive result. Personally I want Jamie and anyone I am hired to knock up only at this point. Yes, Skye will be romanceable it has already been confirmed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
being blunt and honest and uncensored doesn't = acting like a uncivilized person and telling everyone to go fuck themselves if they don't like it...
I would have liked to answer your question but you're a rude prick...and I'll ignore you...have fun.
It's ok he has not trashed the game or the developer. I have no issues with talking with him.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
None yet as we are on day 8 and it typically takes 2 weeks for a positive result. Personally I want Jamie and anyone I am hired to knock up only at this point. Yes, Skye will be romanceable it has already been confirmed.
Day 30: Everyone takes a test and shows us the results.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
definetly but as@ ToeSucker1974 said there's a certain vibe in this topic...and I prefer to keep it like that...I don't like to answer / talk to rude people...
I understand we have had a pretty good run with civilized conversation here. If people want to be a little reckless at times I am ok with that. We should be welcoming in new and old fans alike to the thread not trying to push people out.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes