HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That is true, but I have a feeling maybe not everyone that has been added in the last 3 updates. I feel there was just so many new characters some my just be there for background eye candy. I have no inside information on that it is just an opinion.
Yeah, that is probably true, would be an insane amount of work to add all those girls.....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
1. seems right as it will literally be there when the Mc wakes up.
2. Belle + Harper probably next, then Rachel or maybe Rachel with the two of them.
3. The nurse as the conversations that can happen in the house are over.
4. Azel most likely.
6. Depending on what the nurse says it could go many ways, most likely small conversations with the girls as I think at least a couple of them will show up.
7. Millie, because the MC is stubborn
8. I was thinking of maybe Nathan would go there on the weekend, but I might be mistaking his mother for another character, if I'm not then the Tali thing wouldn't be a problem and I'm pretty sure Rachel would trust her.
9. Moon's interview, and then training montage until the game.
this is more or less what I think will be the timeline, probable only 1 to 3 for the next update, then 4, then Azel getting her own update maybe, and so on
so not that different than what I suggested

Reactions: TundraLupus

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh they will get their turn in due time. I think some of the rainbow girls are out of the picture and it pains me to say it but that sexy redhead reporter is probably out too.
Harper and Veronica is at the top of my list atleast :) Wasn't that popstar that cedey liked a redhead?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
all of those that I also listed will happen...I'm just saying that in that order and they will not happen in the same update.
Like ...for ex. the first 2 points...could happen in the same update....but I don't think 3 of them will happen in the same update..unless they are ...minor events..
Like what you said..listed...those 3 won't happen in the same update first update will probably containt #1&2 and next update #3
It sounds exhausting even if they all happened on the same day, let alone the same update. Sometimes you need to let a story (and the MC, and the players) have a breather ya know? Sure, all those things need to, and will, happen. But I'd be more than happy if they were spread out over the coming week, not the coming weekend.

With the exception of the pizza. That needs to be delivered STAT, and by my favourite pizza girl.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, I had written that I agreed with mostly everything but then I was fixing something else and erased it, this happens a lot, sorry.
For me it's more like...I start typing something...and then delete thinking I didn't phrase it correctly..and then retype...delete..then I notice new posts...retype with those in mind..delete again..and then..I mostly give up...:))))

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It sounds exhausting even if they all happened on the same day, let alone the same update. Sometimes you need to let a story (and the MC, and the players) have a breather ya know? Sure, all those things need to, and will, happen. But I'd be more than happy if they were spread out over the coming week, not the coming weekend.

With the exception of the pizza. That needs to be delivered STAT, and by my favourite pizza girl.
They will not happen in one update :p mostly in like 4...or so..because like you said..it will be exhausting...and you can't cram that much content into 1 update...it would need to be a fairly big update...anyway...I'm pretty sure all those things will happen in the weekend

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
everyone seems to forget the interview with Moon. I haven't played those 2 updates but i have read the comments and MC still has to have his interview he has delayed it twice maybe more.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Not sure if that was a topic already, coming back to Kenji again...

Does the way MC handles the training session where they did free throws (?) 1on1 have any impact in what Kenji does after that in any way?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
everyone seems to forget the interview with Moon. I haven't played those 2 updates but i have read the comments and MC still has to have his interview he has delayed it twice maybe more.
i haven't we need more then a interview with Moon

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure if that was a topic already, coming back to Kenji again...

Does the way MC handles the training session where they did free throws (?) 1on1 have any impact in what Kenji does after that in any way?
I don't remember having any choices there...I think it was story related...Don't remember being able to chose anything there...but then again I'm old..so my memory isn't what it used to be.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes