sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
How do we update WVM? Do we have to reinstall, or just install the new version on top of the version we already have?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
for my pc i just download the newest version ... unzip it .. and transfer my saved file over then delete the old update
You dont have to transfer saves ever with renpy.

By default it's save locally to the game and globally to the appdata/renpy/ folder.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How do we update WVM? Do we have to reinstall, or just install the new version on top of the version we already have?
It's almost always a very bad idea to install a new version of a RenPy game "on top" of an existing version, since there may be files in the old version that are abandoned/not present in the new version, and those old files usually cause errors. What I personally do is delete everything in the previous version's install folder except for the ./game/saves/ folder. Then I extract the new version to a new folder, and copy the old version's ./game/saves/ folder to the new install location.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's almost always a very bad idea to install a new version of a RenPy game "on top" of an existing version, since there may be files in the old version that are abandoned/not present in the new version, and those old files usually cause errors. What I personally do is delete everything in the previous version's install folder except for the ./game/saves/ folder. Then I extract the new version to a new folder, and copy the old version's ./game/saves/ folder to the new install location.
sounds familiar ...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Day transition screen mod updated for 0.8.2. It's not necessary as the 0.8.1 version still works just fine, but there are a few typos fixed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Update: Still short though did like the semi fun time. Yet another girl who more than likely wants to have fun on the fantasy magic wand ride or some shit. Stacy needs more loving, certainly (also fuck you all conspiracy theory fuck wads and shit in regards to her).

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes