galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh god I don't know what's more arousing, seeing all the possibilities of this many characters in one render or the gpu needed to make it happen (I so hope it's a single scene with no layering used)
Braindrop tell me that's a single render!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WheresLucifer

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Glad my two favorite girls Stacy and Willow got some shine in this update. This whole sister situation is like playing hot potato on how much further those relations will go. Since there isn't actual sex with Stacy yet I won't jump to any conclusions for either of them since its still on the table or could be misdirection. Since there was that kiss with Willow, granted it wasn't up to choice. Interested in whatever more twists may come in that subplot maybe even further understanding of where the birth mom has been. Though, am glad there were cute scenes with both especially the kiss with Stacy and smacking her butt.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 882527

Oh god I don't know what's more arousing, seeing all the possibilities of this many characters in one render or the gpu needed to make it happen (I so hope it's a single scene with no layering used)
pretty sure it is i mean he built a freakin beast of a rig specifically to handle rendering "crowds" (for lack of a better word)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Glad my two favorite girls Stacy and Willow got some shine in this update. This whole sister situation is like playing hot potato on how much further those relations will go. Since there isn't actual sex with Stacy yet I won't jump to any conclusions for either of them since its still on the table or could be misdirection. Since there was that kiss with Willow, granted it wasn't up to choice. Interested in whatever more twists may come in that subplot maybe even further understanding of where the birth mom has been. Though, am glad there were cute scenes with both especially the kiss with Stacy and smacking her butt.
The kiss with Willow was only on the cheek tho hardly the same thing as the full on lip kiss we got with

Reactions: BTLD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Damn. I am completely losing track of who all the women in this game are and it appears there are more to be introduced.
Look at LocoGringo78's signature, it has WVM guild that is up to date from day 1 to day 7. He and ummm daddy of evil twins Bailies help create the document. That really helps me, as well. I created my own document ATM because I get names all mixed up and etc... Hope that helps you...

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
so when is the next update month or 2 ?
Check LocoGringo78's signature. He just updated it with an proximate date when BD may release the update. It may change if BD health becomes an issue while he recovering. Hope BD and his GF are recovering. Give them a break if BD unable to make it that date. Health is more important than the game...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 882527

Try to use spoiler on that, I do not recall that image yet, I am sure that from day 8. Please use spoiler to help prevent spoiling to others who have not played day 8 yet. It doesn't bother me.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: galora
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes