BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Did you really think I would change with just the MC getting a kiss and a big smile afterwards?
he didn't he didn't kissed Willow or better said we didn;t get the option to do it, for me that's a strong detail that points us to a future LI and not a relative

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When skye and Valerie looked at MC's condition, I was going.
"Does it look like I was fighting for my life, cause that's what I was doing."
I think that great line was missing there.
What's Damien's deal? Is he a good guy or a bad guy. He tried to stopped them from helping MC.
Looks like Kenji is out of the basketball business for good, depending how badly pinned that right arm of his was behind the car.
That was some quick interrogation. I thought Valerie said he was on our side.
That is by no means the end of it. Or maybe they just wanted to avoid the publicity and scandal.
Did he have to be shirtless all the time? He already gave everyone quite enough of a shock.
At least nothing looked broken, and he didn't see the nurse, bad idea.
That was kinda awkward carrying Harper like that and in that position, all covered in bruises.
That was a nice Harem hug, hope he's telling the truth about his injuries and they are not that serious.
Now that's a big pile, nice and big, just the way I like it, nice and big, bigger then big.
Kenji has a cousin? That explains the attitude towards the MC. Kenji was blinded by too many Benjamins from Ricker, that's why he became the bad guy and so was Gor Go.
Wow, that was a great 3 updates and I'm glad I waited.
I'm gonna wait until Thanksgiving and hope there are 4 updates waiting for me then.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
When Stacy is complaining about her ass...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, so very glad we got some Ginger love finally.
I finally get Braindrop, patreon can't complain about incest if he never outright says she's his sister...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At least DA22 can't be horrible and say she's also a sister/related anymore :D
Did you miss all that she said? I have a post above here about it, that all options are still on the table. :p It is even hinted at as a valid option for her grandma to be possible, now that might just be Brain teasing us a last time. It is clear though there are a lot of secrets to unravel in Stacy's story line.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When skye and Valerie looked at MC's condition, I was going.
"Does it look like I was fighting for my life, cause that's what I was doing."
I think that great line was missing there.
What's Damien's deal? Is he a good guy or a bad guy. He tried to stopped them from helping MC.
Looks like Kenji is out of the basketball business for good, depending how badly pinned that right arm of his was behind the car.
That was some quick interrogation. I thought Valerie said he was on our side.
That is by no means the end of it. Or maybe they just wanted to avoid the publicity and scandal.
Did he have to be shirtless all the time? He already gave everyone quite enough of a shock.
At least nothing looked broken, and he didn't see the nurse, bad idea.
That was kinda awkward carrying Harper like that and in that position, all covered in bruises.
That was a nice Harem hug, hope he's telling the truth about his injuries and they are not that serious.
Now that's a big pile, nice and big, just the way I like it, nice and big, bigger then big.
Kenji has a cousin? That explains the attitude towards the MC. Kenji was blinded by too many Benjamins from Ricker, that's why he became the bad guy and so was Gor Go.
Wow, that was a great 3 updates and I'm glad I waited.
I'm gonna wait until Thanksgiving and hope there are 4 updates waiting for me then.
And I do want to see both his moms to be part of that pile in future updates.
Might as well keep everyone together that way.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Guys, I have a problem with my saves in "compressed version". When I try to load a file from release 7.1 the game crush.
Can anyone help me please? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix
I use the compress compiled games. I haven't start day 8 yet, I am also thinking for day 8 to be completed before checking it out. Sorry, I cannot help you at this moment.

I recommend you download the compressed/kompressed from the original compressor/kompressor or try another one. I cannot say which one to get it from because there may be few other compressors/kompressor who help compress/kompress the game to be shorter to download than the original compiled package game from BD's site. If you recall who the last compressor/kompressor of the package, you should see if that compressor/kompresser has an updated compression/kompression package.

I am also prepared to redo the whole game if errors get generated anyway. Since you still have your original files, you should be able to do one of LocoGringo78's suggestion in past to another poster in this forum by starting over and click on all your previous decisions and click on skip. It may take you up to 60 minutes to breeze through to end of Day 7.

Beside, all compressors/kompressors usually posts download at your own risk and they have no warranty for any minor corruptions and errors due to compressing audio, video, image, text, etc. That is also including repacking the compress/kompress file. It does not mean the compressor/kompressor may not help you, try to reach out to the original Compressor/Kompressor to see if they could see what the issue you are having.

In addition, some may have downloaded gallery mod, that may also impacted your saved files as well, maybe you may need to backtrack to see if you had any additional mods or anything that may have affected your saved files.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

Others who are in progress checking the new update. Hope you enjoy the new update. (y) :cool:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry to hear you feel that way. If you let me know who you had in your Harem and which paths (cheat/non-cheat and Female or transgender female) I could try to do a quick playthrough and get you a save from Day 7 final or even day 8 part 1 if you want.
LocoGringo78 how nice you offer that person a quick go through to create a save @ end of day 7. Maybe you should plan several of them for each routes and save them at the end of those days (not updates), so it may be handy for you if you have to offer to help. (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, one thing I was curious about and we got teased on it, but shown nothing is the Zoe interview. I was wondering what was in that one. Hell I want to know all the interviews. Damn I get so caught up in the story we had two sexy redheads and all I kept thinking about was what was in the interviews all the girls did. Oh I have so much more I want to discuss, but this time I am waiting until the flood of comments from the non-regulars end before I go through my notes in details with you guys.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Did you miss all that she said? I have a post above here about it, that all options are still on the table. :p It is even hinted at as a valid option for her grandma to be possible, now that might just be Brain teasing us a last time. It is clear though there are a lot of secrets to unravel in Stacy's story line.
She used past tense when she said all that which sounded way more like she was putting those option to rest to me but whatever

Reactions: BTLD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She used past tense when she said all that which sounded way more like she was putting those option to rest to me but whatever
In her mind yes due to the revelation of Cedey, but if it was viable due to her past and also for her grandma there were reasons to think it could be before it is viable after for exactly the same reasons there were before. Just more complicated :p

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok, one thing I was curious about and we got teased on it, but shown nothing is the Zoe interview. I was wondering what was in that one. Hell I want to know all the interviews. Damn I get so caught up in the story we had two sexy redheads and all I kept thinking about was what was in the interviews all the girls did. Oh I have so much more I want to discuss, but this time I am waiting until the flood of comments from the non-regulars end before I go through my notes in details with you guys.
Yeah i was very disappointed that we didnt get to see her interview, i really wanted to know how she and the other cheerleaders feel about the events that happened and how they are handling it. oh well maybe next update.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes