csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Oh, what does everyone who has played, Think about the open door policy, like who are we going to see watching?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh, what does everyone who has played, Think about the open door policy, like who are we going to see watching?
it's not something I am even remotely into so honestly i would prefer it not become a major recurring thing but meh that's me

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Guys, I lost my saves because my motherboard decided to die on me and I didn't have a way to make backups( and also forgot), so I remember talking about having big changes on the week 1 remake, should I wait for it or should I replay the game now? The main change I remember and care about is that maybe we would have more interactions with the Mc's job for those who went the faithful route, am I miss remembering? I don't really care about the bio-fem Shauna because I really like how the Trans route goes, so any other significant changes besides graphical ones and that one? Anyway, the main question is, should I wait since I might have to replay it anyway?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys, I lost my saves because my motherboard decided to die on me and I didn't have a way to make backups( and also forgot), so I remember talking about having big changes on the week 1 remake, should I wait for it or should I replay the game now? The main change I remember and care about is that maybe we would have more interactions with the Mc's job for those who went the faithful route, am I miss remembering? I don't really care about the bio-fem Shauna because I really like how the Trans route goes, so any other significant changes besides graphical ones and that one? Anyway, the main question is, should I wait since I might have to replay it anyway?
Since the remake has not highest priority atm I would replay now and not wait. Unless Brain says different it could well be 2021 for remake of week 1 is finished as the side project it currently is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well if you ask me I will always say to replay right away, but that might be because I play this game a lot from the beginning. I am always looking for clues and hints of things to come. While I am looking forward to the week 1 re-work I am not sure when we will get that. It could be this month or next month or even next year, so depending on how badly you want to play or wait.

Bomber198

Jul 3, 2017
Guys, I have a problem with my saves in "compressed version". When I try to load a file from release 7.1 the game crush.
Can anyone help me please? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\Mega\WVM-0 8 2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\WVM-0.8.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Replay now, you'll have to ask Loco about what happens to game time on the faithful route.
Faithful route is covered in the guide I made with The Krypt Angel. It goes over the differences but you will have to read each route for exactly what is different. I am working on updating it for the Day 8 part 1 and 2 now, but I need some time still to get the Shauna transgender female route up to the current release as I forgot to save it after day 8 part 1.

• Sad
Reactions: WheresLucifer

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Replay now, you'll have to ask Loco about what happens to game time on the faithful route.
Since the remake has not highest priority atm I would replay now and not wait. Unless Brain says different it could well be 2021 for remake of week 1 is finished as the side project it currently is.
Well if you ask me I will always say to replay right away, but that might be because I play this game a lot from the beginning. I am always looking for clues and hints of things to come. While I am looking forward to the week 1 re-work I am not sure when we will get that. It could be this month or next month or even next year, so depending on how badly you want to play or wait.
Thanks for all the responses, this thread is as lively as ever, my main problem is, I don't like replaying stuff if I already know the story and if I play now just to have to replay to see some extra stuff later I'll probably just drop the game, that is the main reason I don't like remakes, so I think I'll wait because I really like the game and I don't want to end up dropping it, better to get the final product of week one and not have a really confusing day 8 and month 1-2, again thanks for the responses.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys, I have a problem with my saves in "compressed version". When I try to load a file from release 7.1 the game crush.
Can anyone help me please? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Sorry wish I could help but I only download the official releases and not unofficial compressed versions so I can avoid those issues.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for all the responses, this thread is as lively as ever, my main problem is, I don't like replaying stuff if I already know the story and if I play now just to have to replay to see some extra stuff later I'll probably just drop the game, that is the main reason I don't like remakes, so I think I'll wait because I really like the game and I don't want to end up dropping it, better to get the final product of week one and not have a really confusing day 8 and month 1-2, again thanks for the responses.
Sorry to hear you feel that way. If you let me know who you had in your Harem and which paths (cheat/non-cheat and Female or transgender female) I could try to do a quick playthrough and get you a save from Day 7 final or even day 8 part 1 if you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TundraLupus
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes