Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
We just spent half a page discussing my imaginary dog. But okay, if Vanessa's alcohol is your breaking point, I'll stop.
Please trust me, Spd will allready change your view of the World a bit and only more with Depression. Imaginary Dogs are pretty low on the list of weird or breaking point. But when it goes to Vanessa's alcohol, everyone has their own view and this could go on forever with dozens of pages only about if it is right or wrong. So better let it rest.

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
I just want to say that Braindrop posted something on his patreon, it is a public post so everyone can see, and everyone should see. This guy doesn't milk his patreons and with the game he makes I think no one would be angry. I think everybody love WVM and I think that if everone should read his post on patreon and then say what they have to say. I am not kissing Braindrops ass but I think that people should stop messaging him stupid stuff.

Reactions: csmk14

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I just want to say that Braindrop posted something on his patreon, it is a public post so everyone can see, and everyone should see. This guy doesn't milk his patreons and with the game he makes I think no one would be angry. I think everybody love WVM and I think that if everone should read his post on patreon and then say what they have to say. I am not kissing Braindrops ass but I think that people should stop messaging him stupid stuff.
If you mean the one from two days ago, the info from it has already been added into the FAQ. :)

Reactions: csmk14 and maxic009

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Don't you worry we take care of those trolls here. There are a lot of people with a lot of respect for BD here. We don't take kindly to the trolls that harass our favorite developer.

Stacy Clone Army1.png

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Ok reason number 542 why i should never ever write a vn. Now that someone mentioned Scooby-Doo all I can think about is cameo of them at a b ball game. Seriously I'm a grown ass man wth. :p :ROFLMAO:
As WVM an MNF Fan, a Cameo in MNF would be cool, like a render where in the TV is the colors from WVM. Or WVM where you can see the tail of Lucy before she completly disappears behind the net Corner. Or atleast hear Rachel talk with Fiona via Phone:)

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
As WVM an MNF Fan, a Cameo in MNF would be cool, like a render where in the TV is the colors from WVM. Or WVM where you can see the tail of Lucy before she completly diappears behind the net Corner. Or atleast hear Rachel talk with Fiona via Phone:)
I like the Fiona and Rachael talking on the phone bit.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As WVM an MNF Fan, a Cameo in MNF would be cool, like a render where in the TV is the colors from WVM. Or WVM where you can see the tail of Lucy before she completly disappears behind the net Corner. Or atleast hear Rachel talk with Fiona via Phone:)
I like the Fiona and Rachael talking on the phone bit.
Yes, I'm not alone in my craziness :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes