Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'll be honest while I am disappointed Stacy didn't win I am also very happy she didn't win. I would like to see Stacy in all her glory, but I think I would rather see it as intended in the game rather than a special render. I am glad Jasmine won as she is the one I was the least interested in that was in the poll. Sorry she will forever be linked to Damien in my eyes. Nothing can be done to change that.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Are we doing rankings again? For me it is easy.
1. Literally every woman, and Skye ;), in the game.

I can't choose between any of them. They are all number 1 to me.

Reactions: Kageoni69

Argh!MySpleen!

Nov 13, 2020
Really? I think Kimmy is actually pretty easy to understand. Before the mc arrives she was the one getting all the special treatment and she was able to take care of her family that way. Once the mc arrives and all that good stuff is gone she gets frustrated and blames the mc for it. She doesn't really hate him she just wants to make sure she is able to take care of her family.
That's not the part I thought was confusing. In Europe sports and school are mostly segregated, but I've learned to accept that is not the case in the US through the magic of Hollywood. It's more that her emotions towards MC seem to flip-flop between absolute zero to lava-hot without (it seems to me) covering much middle ground. I'm also confused about her background. She is still adopted? If so, I can see her throwing her adopted cousin Kenji under a bus without a problem, but then her also adopted sister Suki (whom I would assume is a real cousin to Kenji) did the same thing. I'm not Asian, but most Asians I know, family always comes first. So I'm just not sure what to make of her character. Or Suki's character.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You make this forum sound like it's an asylum. :ROFLMAO: :p;)
Are you saying it isn't?

As to Kimmy, she was upset that she and her family were displaced. Then you go out of your to make sure she and her family are taken care so she is very grateful. Kenji is an ass, which I'm sure his family knows well and would rightly distance themselves from.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I wish BD, as well as some of the other devs here, wouldn't keep putting deadlines on themselves. In my opinion, creative work and time pressure don't go well together. If time is running out, compromises are inevitable, and compromises usually do creative work no favors. In addition, there is a lot of unnecessary stress, which is not good for the projects and the devs themselves in the long term.
Well, some people have to set deadline on their projects. It is a way to help motivate them to push harder. I cannot say that it a good thing or bad thing. I came across several IT projects that usually pass the deadline line. I usually do not have a problem with that because I have seen it too many times through out my life.

I cannot comment much on BD's goal, however, I would continue to appraise him how well he has done with the whole project, the delays seems to be a minor issue and it is normal to me not only him but other things in real life.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Hallycat

Aug 12, 2019
Congratulations Braindrop! ... tumblr_ou4xhsbolt1s9a9yjo1_250.gif

Wish list:

3.- Threesome MC whit Jasmine & Damien ;)

2.- Threesome MC whit Harper & Natalie;);)

1.- Treesome Shauna whit Jamie & Liz;););)

PD Yes: Love the threesome's.....

Reactions: AwsHen
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes