NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Seems like there are a lot of touchy fanboys here. The question mark after the name I wrote was meant to convey a possibility, not my first choice. I haven't actually followed the latest updates of the game, since it has become , IMHO, a bit confused from the straight forward way it seemed to start. Therefore, I don't really know any other male characters names. So just insert any male character, or introduce a new one, and put that in place of he-who-should-not-be-named.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That was what is known as a suggestion. My actual point, is that she should get fucked by someone. I really don't care who. Maybe she could get drunk and fuck a stranger, as far as I am concerned.
right....ok...hf with that ...bye
who the f said something like that ? this person should be get a bitchslap from every azel fan here xD
check a few posts earlier

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
That was what is known as a suggestion. My actual point, is that she should get fucked by someone. I really don't care who. Maybe she could get drunk and fuck a stranger, as far as I am concerned.
It is never going to happen, so there is no point in you continuing to talk about it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Seems like there are a lot of touchy fanboys here. The question mark after the name I wrote was meant to convey a possibility, not my first choice. I haven't actually followed the latest updates of the game, since it has become , IMHO, a bit confused from the straight forward way it seemed to start. Therefore, I don't really know any other male characters names. So just insert any male character, or introduce a new one, and put that in place of he-who-should-not-be-named.
You are polite and you have made solid (albeit unpopular) first posts. I like to encourage lurkers to post even if I don't agree with them. Thing is the dev has stated more than once that this will not happen. I hope you continue to post, but this time it is a losing battle cause it isn't happening.

As for using Damien, a lot of fan boys and just fans are divided on him. Some want redemption others like myself want him to tragically have an accident and be gone from the vn. So you unknowing kicked a hornets nest with using him as the example. It happens

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
You are polite and you have made solid (albeit unpopular) first posts. I like to encourage lurkers to post even if I don't agree with them. Thing is the dev has stated more than once that this will not happen. I hope you continue to post, but this time it is a losing battle cause it isn't happening.

As for using Damien, a lot of fan boys and just fans are divided on him. Some want redemption others like myself want him to tragically have an accident and be gone from the vn. So you unknowing kicked a hornets nest with using him as the example. It happens
Thanks for the constructive post

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, but I think beyond a certain point it is not mentally healthy.
Nah, unless you go all Anne in 'Misery'. I mean look at soccer fans and also football fans in the states. Or some house wives or hubbies and reality TV. We were wired to get attached to things that really don't effect our real lives. It adds to the escapism

Edit: I ran out of reacts but ty SoulRipper1990 for mentioning swm2 so I know to avoid it :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The point of a story is to make you care about the characters. The ones you like you want to see them succeed and be happy and the ones you hate you want to see them get what they deserve.
I hate you sometimes, I write like 5 posts to say what you do in just one :mad:

Wait, there is no incest in this game? WTF!!!
Get Back in your cage wolfy before you start a full day of that shit

:p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes