Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not sure why people want Azel to be with anyone? Why would it matter, the game is MC POV so you wouldn't see anything with Azel and some other person so what's the difference if she is with someone else or not?

Also maybe a reminder that family members will not have a relationship that overlaps in the same scene those need to be separate. Aka no Jamie and Liz in the same sex scene or Natalie and Harper. Those again would break the patreon rules.

Sorry for not being as active I am still recovering from being sick.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not sure why people want Azel to be with anyone? Why would it matter, the game is MC POV so you wouldn't see anything with Azel and some other person so what's the difference if she is with someone else or not?

Also maybe a reminder that family members will not have a relationship that overlaps in the same scene those need to be separate. Aka no Jamie and Liz in the same sex scene or Natalie and Harper. Those again would break the patreon rules.

Sorry for not being as active I am still recovering from being sick.
you're good friendo :)
EDIT : have a speedy recovery :)
EDIT 2 : also..you know how it is...everytime a new update is close or has been released people start talking about Azel or MC's family ...that they need to get fucked by MC ....just usual shit...

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
1. Azel (with or without incest sex), she is just too cute and loving
2. Harper, just because
3. Honorary mention for all the girls, if I would be held at gunpoint likely Stacy or Bailey
The MC set up a meeting with Jamie & Liz's mother. Going to be interesting once she's introduced into the game. Well she also end up in the ever growing harem?

Dec 25, 2017
I got to the end, cant wait for more.
Jamie is just too perfect.
I swear if sex-androids happens in my lifetime, I am gonna order one that has her body and personality :).
But I love Shauna, Bailey and Zoe very much as well.

I wish Natalie and Jasmine joins the girlfriend pool, and then have a nice orgy with the cheer squad: Zoe, Bailey, Elisabeth, Natalie, Jasmine.
Also would love a 3some with Harper + Veronica and Rachel + Anna.

But the possibilities are endless even if incest is out of the scope.
I actually feel there are too much characters now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't think we really know where she is at. I don't think it has been mentioned in the game. Wouldn't surprise me if she is at a hotel or maybe even at the house.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
its not the right thread here because the thread is for wvm. But i say it anyway. After i played SwM 1 and after the Emotional Ending that got me Tears in the Eye. I tryed to play SwM 2 but i couldnt. First thing is the how the Story continue. I mean 2 Years is a huge gap. If it would be a month or so i would say ok. I mean after all what the MC had with Mia why he doesnt tryed to find her right after. This feels just wrong for me. But after i played SwM 2 for some Minutes and i heard about that Mia has a Boyfriend and never tell the MC about that it was to hard for me. Because i really feeled with the MC in the end of the First "Part". And then when i saw Mia again in the "Second" part i just couldnt play further. I had to stop. And yes i know some will say know its just a game etc. But i am a Person who build a Strong connection to the Chars when the Story is good. So i will not play SwM 2 just simply because i cant. And if you want to laugh at me because of that. Do it. I dont care
I also know it's the wrong place but the ripper of souls will see it before you delete it so your deletion will be futile! (channels brother Nero)

Ehhummm

SoulRipper1990 dude, it's really really worth playing to the end of episode 1, trust me when I say he got the vibe right, you will love the final scene.

Reactions: CareBearII

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I don't think we really know where she is at. I don't think it has been mentioned in the game. Wouldn't surprise me if she is at a hotel or maybe even at the house.
Probably at a hotel or something, waiting to hear that MC got out of prison... but I would find it funny if she was the one driving the cheerleaders around and when nobody is around she goes full mama bear interrogation, poor Emiko would probably crack before she even finishes asking "What's your relationship with my son?"

Reactions: cakeny

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am not really interested in finding her a man, I still have hopes that the evil modder will help us in that regard. But it wouldn't be NTR if she is not a love interest.
Not really true, having a mother or sister corrupted and stolen even if the son/brother doesn't have any romantic interest in them is a subgenre of NTR.

Reactions: cakeny and NG12345

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not really true, having a mother or sister corrupted and stolen even if the son/brother doesn't have any romantic interest in them is a subgenre of NTR.
True, in the broad sense. But most posters here only really focus on one type. so easy to see why some would say it isn't ntr. I personally hate the fanatics on both the love it and hate it sides. Some of the most pushiest posters in both camps.

Besides it is all mote cause no matter what you call it, it isn't happening here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to NTR subgenres. Personally I don't really see it as them being "stolen" if the mc has no romantic interest in them. But as I said I don't have any interest in seeing them with other men.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While it is clear BD is not going to add incest to the game. I feel he is setting it up so that when a moder can make the adjustments the game is ready for it. I don't think we need to add any love interests for Azel, Cedey or Wendy. I get you want lewd content for them but don't this game is in the MC POV so unless he is there and all of a sudden decided to be a creepy guy that watches others have sex. Oh please BD don't do that I like my pure picture for Azel and Cedey. While it is clear Wendy is not a virgin I don't need the MC creeping on her either.

I know these things come up before and right after each update. Like most of the regulars we have accepted the fact that incest is not being added and we are fine with that. People will always just come in here and complain about it and explain how to add it. We just need to smile and nod or ignore the comments.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just want some lewd time with Kimmy and I will be happy.
Lies. There is a buffet of beauties here. Once you tasted kimmy you will have a hankering for another and another.

I'm fixated on Harper right now but I already want me a slice of Carly pie for a nice dessert. This vn is making me a glutton and I'm ok with it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lies. There is a buffet of beauties here. Once you tasted kimmy you will have a hankering for another and another.

I'm fixated on Harper right now but I already want me a slice of Carly pie for a nice dessert. This vn is making me a glutton and I'm ok with it.
Ok you got me. I still really want some lewd time with Kimmy.

Reactions: NG12345
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes