AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Lies. There is a buffet of beauties here. Once you tasted kimmy you will have a hankering for another and another.

I'm fixated on Harper right now but I already want me a slice of Carly pie for a nice dessert. This vn is making me a glutton and I'm ok with it.
Don't you all know you are going to become obese if all you are doing is eating PIE all the time...:cool::p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Don't you all know you are going to become obese if all you are doing is eating PIE all the time...:cool::p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nah, don't you know sex/masturbation are intense calorie burning activities and that the pie we're eating is low cal. So it's a win-win.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think we all have a list of girls we can't wait to see a lewd scene with. I know that even if I can't get lewd content with all the girls I have on my list I will be happy. Since I always get content with 2 of my top 3 girls Jamie and Shauna. I don't need them to have lewd content every update sometimes I want to see something new (cough cough Stacy cough), or even someone we haven't seen in a few updates (Penny or Anna). No matter which girls are in or out of each update I am happy it has been the story I am interested in and it will be the story that keeps bringing me back.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nah, don't you know sex/masturbation are intense calorie burning activities and that the pie we're eating is low cal. So it's a win-win.
Some of us actually do have a bit of variety to our diet, like pancake and/or waffles. Sometime eggs with bacon as well;):p
Moments like these I can't stop laughing.

Well played you all well played :cool: :ROFLMAO:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah but eating pie is not sex or masturbation for the giver only for the receiver. So not much of a win-win. unless its 69 but its still not masturbation its only forplay. :p well I guess your tongue is getting exercise so that is a plus. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah but eating pie is not sex or masturbation for the giver only for the receiver. So not much of a win-win. unless its 69 but its still not masturbation its only forplay. :p well I guess your tongue is getting exercise so that is a plus. :ROFLMAO:
man one time on acid i swear I broke my tongue. The next week it could lift weights on its own so it all worked out :LOL:
Helps pass the time before we get the update.;)
Indeed. And I, for one, am thankful :)

Drkwolf2001

Oct 13, 2019
I'm not one who make a lot of comments on the forum for I don't really have much to say. But, in this case I will.

Braindrop. Congrats to You and The Mrs. to be. May your life be Blessed with lots of Joy & Happiness to come. May you continue to draw strength & wisdom to make the right decisions that will keep both of you on a steady path for the years to come.
Peace My Friend :cool:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not one who make a lot of comments on the forum for I don't really have much to say. But, in this case I will.

Braindrop. Congrats to You and The Mrs. to be. May your life be Blessed with lots of Joy & Happiness to come. May you continue to draw strength & wisdom to make the right decisions that will keep both of you on a steady path for the years to come.
Peace My Friend :cool:
Out of reacts so let me just say that is a beautiful toast like post :) cheers

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure why people want Azel to be with anyone? Why would it matter, the game is MC POV so you wouldn't see anything with Azel and some other person so what's the difference if she is with someone else or not?

Also maybe a reminder that family members will not have a relationship that overlaps in the same scene those need to be separate. Aka no Jamie and Liz in the same sex scene or Natalie and Harper. Those again would break the patreon rules.

Sorry for not being as active I am still recovering from being sick.
Take it easy and get well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to NTR subgenres. Personally I don't really see it as them being "stolen" if the mc has no romantic interest in them. But as I said I don't have any interest in seeing them with other men.
Remember that the archetypal NTR story isn't just about the girl cheating with another guy, it's about the guy corrupting her and breaking the original relationship. It's very much just what a corruption storyline looks like from the point of view of any of the other guys in the life of the girl being corrupted. Going from a loving mother to a pleasure-addicted slut who doesn't care about her family is what is meant by stealing her in this context. And yeah, while it can be fun to play as the corrupter sometimes, I've never got the appeal of seeing things from the point of view of the other guy.

Reactions: error2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Remember that the archetypal NTR story isn't just about the girl cheating with another guy, it's about the guy corrupting her and breaking the original relationship. It's very much just what a corruption storyline looks like from the point of view of any of the other guys in the life of the girl being corrupted. Going from a loving mother to a pleasure-addicted slut who doesn't care about her family is what is meant by stealing her in this context. And yeah, while it can be fun to play as the corrupter sometimes, I've never got the appeal of seeing things from the point of view of the other guy.
Yeah, besides that do not forget even if it is not a part of the official definitions, both netorare and netorase also always include the trope that all other male NPC's are bigger assholes as MC and that the way they corrupt/seduce the girls are at best grooming if the NTR character is more the player type, but tend to be more use of force, blackmail, drugs and such instead as real seduction or loving dates. :p

Reactions: Call190Now

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I get what you're saying, I wouldn't like to play a game like that. Even when the mc is the corrupter I am not a big fan of those types of games.

Reactions: Leon Blaze
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes