Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
seriously both sides of the delay debate need to chill the fuck out...
sure BD had an inpeccable work ethic so he's not milking anyone, YET at the same time, he's not a noob when it comes to the developinng of games and yet he made the call to add a necessary scene WHEN the update was finalised.
Just wait for when it's ready, there's a ton of other games to play in the meanwhile

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
BeoWoolF
you do realize there was a discussion about stuff and ...it was discussed right?I mean...show me the post where anyone said anything bad about Locco...
Like some people here say...some of us..(myself included)are passionate about this game..and some characters here...we had the "good luck" of dealing with IRL so..when I say I'm against Damien and he is a piece of shit...I'm saying I'm against character damien and he is a piece of shit..I'm not saying "Locco stop with this because Damien is a piece of shit" ...I'm more than open to these kind of discussion because we are talking about the game characters and so on....
So let's not throw some shade on other people for simply discussing the game...
That's what I understood from what you were saying in point 4
If it's not your message and I've missunderstood it I apologize but it sure as hell didn't seem like that to me :)
;)
Don`t worry we seem to be on the same page.

My feeling was that some parts of the discussion were taken a bit too personal?
Maybe expressed with an edge not necessary?

Again, my feeling and I may read too much into it. But maybe others will, too?

Hmm could be that I sometime do not see differentiation between discussing a point/topic and discussing the other persons opinion about that topic in what is written?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I am not going to make any general statements about what I think will not happen in the next update. Before the last update I thought we would not get any Stacy content then BD came in with the teaser picture and we got the Kiss. So I will not count anything out going forward unless it is something we know will not be in the game at all.
Somehow I have the feeling we will need at least one more revelation and bit of story about Stacy before she will have her lewd. Possibly somewhere after that talk with her grandmother, depending on what that will reveal or further obfuscate. :) Jasmine hard to say, but there will need to be a talk between her and MC about D before anything can happen.

Nathalie, sweet innocent Nathalie, her route seems to be as slow as her mother's and though she is moving along, she does not seem ready yet as insecure as she is. So my bet is on another woman, maybe the singer or someone like Belle going fast based upon personality and experience. I would not mind Vanessa kidnapping MC after basketball with Nathan, though Mabel might make most sense and we know she will be there.

Reactions: Call190Now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She admitted to as much in the previous update or was it 8.1 either way. She said part of it was being due to being new to that position but also just to being too trusting (paraphrasing).

Like i said i don't think she's evil or malicious. Part of that is me putting more faith in what Racheal has said about her but also due to her own admission of fault. I think she has (no pun intended) her heart in the right place, but is/was in over her head.
I said it before but that one remark Belle made in the ride from Jail to the house to MC made me trust her more as any of her promises. The one where she showed clear annoyance with herself, having been outmaneuvered by a punk like Ryker, that sounded like genuine anger at herself. The remark she made in latest update that she was unaware of what was going on in the school based on interviews she had watched, does seem to indicate her focus and attention was somewhere else as the college and she had trusted those she had put in place way too much.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unrelated question but do you guys think we will see any MC x Skye action in the future?
i think they like each other but thats about it .. the feeling i get it wont be much more than that :) .. but who knows what BD has in store for us ;)

Reactions: Hengi

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If I remember correctly Skye will be a romanceable partner...or will have a romanceable path with MC...although I'm not 100% sure...I'm like 99%

Reactions: Hengi

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why are we so quick to judge Belle and so quick to forgive Damien?
Untill now she has done nothing to gain my disstrust...actually she has done everything to gain my trust ..although MC is worry because he got fucked over a few times more than needed untill meeting Belle...
So...why is everyone judging Belle when she has done absolutly nothing to against him and actually done all that she could to help him out ....
Damien that piece of shit cocksucker....
No ..there is no uncertainty with Belle...she was just barely introduced ..she has not got anytime to gain "uncertainty"
She's done everything to try and help us out..she explained why she didn't want to meet us earlier than when we did.

Ok just a little background here for those who don't remember all the facts. Belle and her group did a hostile take over of the school. Belle hired Charles (which had to have been more than a year ago since he was involed in the poor basketball last season). You know Charles the guy that got the husband of her partner's daughter thrown in jail. Oh wait did we forget that? Yeah Valarie's daughter Vanessa's has a husband that worked for Charles that was thrown in jail for something hmmmm. That's interesting I wonder if it is possible she knows what Charles is up too? Nah why would she look into that for her partner. Wait Ryker is Charles nephew oh crap I forgot about that too. hmmm there is a lot of connections here I wonder if a smart person would have looked into all that stuff right away and prepared for any further backlash for the school or the secret society that runs the school. Nope I see nothing fishy there that would make me question the trust of another person we just met (Belle). Sure Rachael vouches for her but that was when they were still friends don't forget there was a fall out between those two as well.

Ok tin foil hat off.

There are plenty of reasons to not want to trust Belle and plenty of reasons to trust her. Don't forget it seemed that Rachael did most of the work for him anyways. She got the Lawyer (Anna), she helped release other footage, we don't really know what Belle did other than help Rachael. Also I am not saying I would forgive Damien either I am saying there is a path to redemption if everything plays out right. Until we have all the facts don't be so quick to judge. Damien could have been playing the role Belle wanted him to play as well we just don't know. All I am trying to do is have you look past what is right in front of you to see what could be hiding behind the mirror.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am talking about what I'm seeing in the story and atm Damien is not to be forgiven...going by that logic...we can assume Gorg had stomach problems...and that's the reason why he wasn't hitting hard...or maybe he had a pulled muscle...muscle cramps...shit there are so many reasons we can invoke that we have no ideea if they are true...on the other hand we do know that gorg was Ryker's sidekick...we do know that Damien played us like a drum...we do know that Belle tried to help us...so ya...I'm gonna stick to what I'm seeing in the story and condemn Damien
Nothing against anyone that defends them
You are forgetting that Gorg actually works for Belle, and Ryker got to him. Belle had Gorg as a double agent, which conveniently stopped giving her information when the MC showed up. You really don't find that odd. You guys make spying on someone and giving partial information about what they were doing out to be some unforgivable thing. Then you are blinded by pussy as well oh poor Jasmine oh poor Belle. What if Jasmine is involved in all this too you don't know, god I hope that if Damien is truly the asshole you guys want him to be that Jasmine is working with him too and she played us all as a fool as well.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok just a little background here for those who don't remember all the facts. Belle and her group did a hostile take over of the school. Belle hired Charles (which had to have been more than a year ago since he was involed in the poor basketball last season). You know Charles the guy that got the husband of her partner's daughter thrown in jail. Oh wait did we forget that? Yeah Valarie's daughter Vanessa's has a husband that worked for Charles that was thrown in jail for something hmmmm. That's interesting I wonder if it is possible she knows what Charles is up too? Nah why would she look into that for her partner. Wait Ryker is Charles nephew oh crap I forgot about that too. hmmm there is a lot of connections here I wonder if a smart person would have looked into all that stuff right away and prepared for any further backlash for the school or the secret society that runs the school. Nope I see nothing fishy there that would make me question the trust of another person we just met (Belle). Sure Rachael vouches for her but that was when they were still friends don't forget there was a fall out between those two as well.

Ok tin foil hat off.
While all true, to be fair, when you employ someone in such a position (have you ever employed people to do important lead jobs? I have)...you employ them with knowledge of the past and their present and their ability to do the job.

Once done...you do not keep your eye on them 24/7...you trust them to do the job you have employed them to do unless something majorly bad happens which those kind of people tend to try and cover up. Belle is only just becoming aware of the shit he is up to (none of which directly relates really to his day to day running of the college).

Unfortunate but sometimes, you employ the wrong people. But if you can't trust them to do the job, you may as well do it yourself. if you can't, unable, no time etc...that's why you employ others to do it for you. So what I'm trying to say is, yes Belle employed him...and as she openly states, she made a mistake this time around. Hardly think that's any reason not to trust her based off her employing a 'bad un'....(or even at the time a good un...but someone who chose at a later date to go off the rails).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Ok tin foil hat off.

There are plenty of reasons to not want to trust Belle and plenty of reasons to trust her. Don't forget it seemed that Rachael did most of the work for him anyways. She got the Lawyer (Anna), she helped release other footage, we don't really know what Belle did other than help Rachael. Also I am not saying I would forgive Damien either I am saying there is a path to redemption if everything plays out right. Until we have all the facts don't be so quick to judge. Damien could have been playing the role Belle wanted him to play as well we just don't know. All I am trying to do is have you look past what is right in front of you to see what could be hiding behind the mirror.
Belle stated that when she hired Charles he was not like he was now...so that's not really a argument.
Just because Charles did some shady stuff doesn't mean Belle was aware....atm there is no evidence to corroborate your argument.
And no we didn't forget that but atm again I say Belle doesn't seem to have anything to do with that...from what we can see and understand that was a Charles bussines
Again..the Valerie thing is tied to Charles...not Belle
We can assume whatever we wwant fact of the matter is that there is no evidence ...Gorg might have been flipped from the get go...
If we go by this logic that means that from the beginning he has been playing Belle...so again...this proves nothing with Belle..this can actually prove the opposite...but like I told you...and anyone else atm there is no evidence to sustain anything that I claim or you claim or anyone else claims without being presented into the story
All conjecture

Having Rachel vouch for Belle I think it's kinda big ....just because there was a fallout between them doesn't make Belle a bad person...depends on what the fallout is...and even then....there are way more things to take into account than just the reason.
So no...I don't head mind to the fact that they had a fallout...and also she says something like just because they had a falling out doesn't mean she is bad...she just had some problems with Rachael.

You are right we should look behind the mirror but that doesn';t mean we should ignore what's in front of us...sometimes there is no deeper meaning...I'm not saying in this case that there isn't ...I'm saying there is a chance that there isn't a deeper meaning. a hidden reason or something else like that...

For now we just need to wait and see how the story develops.

These are all my personal oppinions ...they are not meant to be taken as a insult or attack on anyone.
If they are taken like that I apologize...although ...have done nothing wrong though...but still I apologize.,
You are forgetting that Gorg actually works for Belle, and Ryker got to him. Belle had Gorg as a double agent, which conveniently stopped giving her information when the MC showed up. You really don't find that odd. You guys make spying on someone and giving partial information about what they were doing out to be some unforgivable thing. Then you are blinded by pussy as well oh poor Jasmine oh poor Belle. What if Jasmine is involved in all this too you don't know, god I hope that if Damien is truly the asshole you guys want him to be that Jasmine is working with him too and she played us all as a fool as well.
Well actually we assume that he worked as double agent...not really confirmed from Gorg that he actually did worked as a double agent...all we know is that he fed Belle with a bunch of lies and helped Ryker...so I'm not sure this qualifies as something to throw shade on Belle ...since from my POV Gorg's action have not been those of a double agent more like a traitor..
Throwing a lot of what if doesn't make it real...there is no concrete evidence to throw Jasmine under the fire...she might be involved...she might not be...as the american justice system says...innocent untill proven guilty.
I'm looking at the moment at what is presented in the story ....
Damien acted like a cockroach ..a stupid one for not having a fallback plan
Ryker is a cunt who has a grudge against the MC ...reasons unkwnon
Gorg atm is presented as a traitor...not a double agent...

Reactions: Maviarab
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes