MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Sometimes a duck is just a duck...not a weapon of mass destruction.
It's a fictional tale, though, not real life. In real life if you hear hooves, it's probably horses. In a story, it is more likely zebras... or even unicorns.

If details are called out, like the mystery of Ryker's drug addled state or the injuries Gorg inflicted, it's far more likely there's good reasons behind them. They should be there, because the truth changes the understanding of the situation, you just need to learn a little more about it.

Chekhov's gun must be fired.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yeah i've been thinking about the comment i made some time ago now .. about seeing Damien ass rape Ryker for revenge ... i take it back i don't really wanna see anything even close to that .... but would serve Ryker some punishment from Damien .... :ROFLMAO:
Well...not see...but hear about it...and not damien vs Ryker...but Damien along Ryker....gang...raped
:ROFLMAO: yeah I don't want to see that see that though:p but Hopefully rykers jaw will be wired for a long while.

Badjourasmix I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried at all about Wendy being in some trouble, but I'm hoping the situation somehow excuses how she accidentally hit the gas instead of the break from the shocking scene she had witnessed :cautious::whistle:
I don't think anyone wants to see...but hear! and not only his jaw...just saying...xD

As for Wendy situation I think she will not be found guilty of anything because of the tape ...she can say she did it to save her son from being killed...so somewhat of a selfdefense I guess...I'm not into legal mumbo jumbo

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's a fictional tale, though, not real life. In real life if you hear hooves, it's probably horses. In a story, it is more likely zebras... or even unicorns.

If details are called out, like the mystery of Ryker's drug addled state or the injuries Gorg inflicted, it's far more likely there's good reasons behind them. They should be there, because the truth changes the understanding of the situation, you just need to learn a little more about it.

Chekhov's gun must be fired.
Like you said ..it's a story if details are called out..they must mean something right?
But in the same time they can act like a red herring..."look at this important detail...oh shit actually it's nothing..just said that to distract you from other stuff":
So...yes you are right..it is a story...but like I said ..that doesn't mean that behind every little detail...there's a conspiracy...or let's not say conspiracy ...let's say...behind every little detail there's a important fact.
Alot of times writters use this tactic to avert your eyes from other elements...

Reactions: AmIReal

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well...not see...but hear about it...and not damien vs Ryker...but Damien along Ryker....gang...raped
I don't think anyone wants to see...but hear! and not only his jaw...just saying...xD
i think Damien would love it to much :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One of the bigger issues with stories in these sorts of games, is there is very little to "get" out of supporting characters outside of the MC's direct influence sphere. You aren't playing them, you aren't romancing them, why should you care? Their stories are meaningless if they have nothing to do with the content you want.

Damien could be trying very hard to walk a tightrope to keep the people he cares about safe, but in the end it doesn't matter, because his success isn't really a benefit to the story of the MC in the grand scheme. But it's important to remember that this guy is connected to people that the MC cares about. If the story turns out differently than you expect, and Jasmine, Zoe, Bailey, Kimmy, and anyone else who have had probably years of bonding with Damien want forgiveness for him... are you really going to say no to them? Is it really that simple?

No one asked anyone to come to a conclusion about Damien as a character, but many seem to be willing to do so anyway. I say keep an open mind, and watch the story itself. Jumping to conclusions is how so many people got taken aback by Willow being the sister.
You sound like a greedo shot first type of poster, I am a die hard han shot first poster. We are not going to see eye to eye. And that's ok

I have stated even with the known facts Damien will not get another chance with me. As bd reads some of this crazy shit we post I doubt he would force a redemption arc on all of us that don't want it.

Life is just too short to give people back the knife once they stabbed you in the back no matter their reasonings.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
But in the same time they can act like a red herring..."look at this important detail...oh shit actually it's nothing..just said that to distract you from other stuff":
Except in this case, if it were meant to mislead you from something simple... it would be pointless. The revelation being "nope, everything was exactly as it appeared, ha ha to you thinking there was something more" is not a good outcome. Unless it were a comedy, which this really isn't.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You sound like a greedo shot first type of poster, I am a die hard han shot first poster. We are not going to see eye to eye. And that's ok

I have stated even with the known facts Damien will not get another chance with me. As bd reads some of this crazy shit we post I doubt he would force a redemption arc on all of us that don't want it.

Life is just too short to give people back the knife once they stabbed you in the back no matter their reasonings.
yeah BD just thinks most of us are just plain crazy :ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
but he deserves pain not pleasure :ROFLMAO:
true but don't forget we are not talking about consensual sex...we are talking about full on rape. so I doubt he will get any pleasure :p
Ahhh Damien.

I think I will give him a chance at redemption.

When I start shitting gold bars.

Pixelated fuckwit can burn in pixel hell with his pixel friends.
110% agree !
Except in this case, if it were meant to mislead you from something simple... it would be pointless. The revelation being "nope, everything was exactly as it appeared, ha ha to you thinking there was something more" is not a good outcome. Unless it were a comedy, which this really isn't.
if it were meant to mislead you from something simple
Like you said ...if it were meant...we don't know what he wants to say yet...what are the implications of...if there are any (hidden ones)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Totally take the pain for a few gold bars to be honest.

I can always sleep on my front until I recover enough to sit up again if it means i'm rich.

Just think of all the chocolate bourbons I could buy.
well...okay then...! when you start doing that let us know! we'll be there in a jiffy! :D

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes