ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If Belle is as truly powerful as she wants us to believe then the bowling alley brawl should have never happened.
Agree to disagree here.

We know why it happened, and while i agree it shouldn't have Belle was straight forward as to why.
As with he who shall not be named people make mistakes, and i'm willing to chalk this up to a mistake.

She does have more to prove but the groundwork has been laid out and she seems mostly geniune in her efforts.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes but what did she know and what strings might she have pulled to have the actions at the bowling event to actually happen. It would not surprise me in the least bit if Belle is the true ring leader. Don't forget a lot of the people involved used to work for Belle. Seems a little fishy to me. Oh wait her guy Gorg didn't hit the MC during the fight, wait the MC also pulled away from him easily to save Harper. To be honest why would someone powerful like her let Harper come outside. Seems a little calculated to me to be honest, but hey what do I know I am just the crazy guy who makes odd posts.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
To me from where I sit, Damien wanted the mc to walk away cause he was main thing that could stop their thuggish plan. Then he tried to prevent others from helping the mc. Thank god they restrained his ass in time and Wendy did her thing or it could have been worse. He deserves jail time at the very least
It's been awhile since I played through the brawl scene, but if Damien deserves jail time, so to does the MC and his mother. She comes out of nowhere and rams a group of people with her car, breaking at least the legs of one person.

And the MC blacked out while sitting on top of Ryker and dropping bombs, and if I'm not mistaken we don't even have a status update on him yet, wouldn't surprise me if he's coma or worse.

But yet the MC gets out of trouble due to the magic of plot armor.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's been awhile since I played through the brawl scene, but if Damien deserves jail time, so to does the MC and his mother. She comes out of nowhere and rams a group of people with her car, breaking at least the legs of one person.

And the MC blacked out while sitting on top of Ryker and dropping bombs, and if I'm not mistaken we don't even have a status update on him yet, wouldn't surprise me if he's coma or worse.

I did a whole legal write up on the actions to justify how the MC and Wendy can get away without prison time after that update. Based on the actions Ryker and his crew took they could be in the clear while the actions Ryker's crew took could land them serious jail time. While it seems like a stretch there is some justification based on the state the school is in and how actions where taken.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

Why would the MC need to be in jail He was defending himself and everyone in the bowling alley. and Wendy was defending the MC and Ayden.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes but what did she know and what strings might she have pulled to have the actions at the bowling event to actually happen. It would not surprise me in the least bit if Belle is the true ring leader. Don't forget a lot of the people involved used to work for Belle. Seems a little fishy to me. Oh wait her guy Gorg didn't hit the MC during the fight, wait the MC also pulled away from him easily to save Harper. To be honest why would someone powerful like her let Harper come outside. Seems a little calculated to me to be honest, but hey what do I know I am just the crazy guy who makes odd posts.
You may be crazy and you may make odd post but this isn't one of them.
I just happen to have a different view on this that may one day in the future be proven wrong :)

Like you said the circumstances of the Brawl and Belle have opened up a lot of questions.
I don't believe her actions thus far have been malicious but they have reeked of neglect. Compared to the known actors she's defintely the weakest of the power players so far but i believe that's firmly down to her being new to being in charge.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
You may be crazy and you may make odd post but this isn't one of them.
I just happen to have a different view on this that may one day in the future be proven wrong :)

Like you said the circumstances of the Brawl and Belle have opened up a lot of questions.
I don't believe her actions thus far have been malicious but they have reeked of neglect. Compared to the known actors she's defintely the weakest of the power players so far but i believe that's firmly down to her being new to being in charge.
Isn't it possible that Belle didn't realize how truly Fucked up things truly were at that point in time. We don't know how involved she has been up to that point in the school.

Reactions: cakeny

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I did a whole legal write up on the actions to justify how the MC and Wendy can get away without prison time after that update. Based on the actions Ryker and his crew took they could be in the clear while the actions Ryker's crew took could land them serious jail time. While it seems like a stretch there is some justification based on the state the school is in and how actions where taken.
Why would the MC need to be in jail He was defending himself and everyone in the bowling alley. and Wendy was defending the MC and Ayden.
They were 4 guys with a baseball bat. They posed literally no thread to the dozens of people in the bowling alley including an entire team of basketball players. Which if you recall outside of the ginger giant that's what they were as well.

The MC could have went back inside, locked the door, call the cops, and that's that, instead he took it upon himself to fight them, and because he's the MC of this story, he wins.

And while I'm not a lawyer, I'm pretty sure there is no defence to running your car into a fight to break it up.

And also the blacking out and hitting someone again and again and again until you get pulled off of him goes far beyond any reasonable self defence claim.

• Angry

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
They were 4 guys with a baseball bat. They posed literally no thread to the dozens of people in the bowling alley including an entire team of basketball players. Which if you recall outside of the ginger giant that's what they were as well.

The MC could have went back inside, locked the door, call the cops, and that's that, instead he took it upon himself to fight them, and because he's the MC of this story, he wins.

And while I'm not a lawyer, I'm pretty sure there is no defence to running your car into a fight to break it up.

And also the blacking out and hitting someone again and again and again until you get pulled off of him goes far beyond any reasonable self defence claim.
1 You forgot about the Black security guard that hit the MC in the back of the head and knocked him down to the ground (if I remember correctly).

2 the baseball bat is considered a leathal weapon in the court of law when it is used to show force.

3 it wouldn't have mattered if the MC went back inside they wasnted to hurt the MC Harper and everyone else with in the walls of the bowling alley.

4 Actually there are laws that defend you if you are defending others which.
A) Wendy (MC's Mom) was doing at the time defending her son and Ayden from getting killed.
B) MC was doing when Ryker punched Wendy in the face.
1 A) MC and Wendy Were DEFENDING LIFE while Ryker adn his gang of thugs were trying to take lives.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Isn't it possible that Belle didn't realize how truly Fucked up things truly were at that point in time. We don't know how involved she has been up to that point in the school.
She admitted to as much in the previous update or was it 8.1 either way. She said part of it was being due to being new to that position but also just to being too trusting (paraphrasing).

Like i said i don't think she's evil or malicious. Part of that is me putting more faith in what Racheal has said about her but also due to her own admission of fault. I think she has (no pun intended) her heart in the right place, but is/was in over her head.

Reactions: csmk14 and AmIReal

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

It would be covered by self-defense and defense of others.

The people inside might have been safe, but what about the guard that was being kidnapped?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok first off there is a difference between what Damien did and what Ryker did. Damien made a bad choice for a good reason. He decided to work for Ryker in order to save a family members life. Don't lie and say you wouldn't do the same thing to save someone you love. Ok he spied on the MC that makes him evil? Hell I spy on my kids does that make me a bad person? He did not cause any physical harm to anyone. We were told he tried to prevent people from going outside. Was that to protect those people or to protect Ryker we don't know. Sure he could have tired to stop the fight, but if it went wrong he is putting a loved one in danger over the MC. I don't know about you but someone I love comes first over someone I met not even a week ago. Don't give me that crap he used Jasmine, we don't know 100% sure that he is gay, it could have been an act to try to protect Jasmine. We are too quick to assume things here about Damien.

I know no matter what I say I can't change your minds about Damien but until I am proven wrong he can have a second chance.
I think I've said a few times now that the actions of Damien are unforgivable for how they came to be...he pretended to be our friend , gain our trust while fuckinig us and anyone else in the way ..that's the making of a great man...we need to forgive him ...(I have nothing against anyone that thinks he should get a redemption arc...I just have strong oppinions against that piece of shit that's it...)..so ya...as far as I'm concerned he's worse than Ryker
Ok this is really driving me nuts Damien did not hit the MC he was not involved in the big fight. We do not have all the facts about what he did or didn't do inside the bowling alley. Damien tried to get the MC to walk away. The MC made the stupid decision to try to stand up to Ryker when he had a bat in his hand. The MC admitted he was an idiot for doing what he did. Ryker held all the cards and Damien could not afford to lose, he made a poor choice. However he made the choice to help save a life of a loved one. We are quick to forgive the MC for his dumb decision but we don't want to hear out Damien i just don't get it.
No he was not involved he just stood and watched us get stomped ...big fucking woop he came and told us this is not a good night we should go...fuck me sideways ..."my hands are clean ...get him stomp his ass I'm good here ...I'm good boy I've done everything I could to stop them" fuck that shit.
(Again ...I'm not trying to insult anyone defending him ...I just have a strong hate for that piece of shit character)
I am with you on Belle, I want to believe she is good, but she has a lot to prove.
Why are we so quick to judge Belle and so quick to forgive Damien?
Untill now she has done nothing to gain my disstrust...actually she has done everything to gain my trust ..although MC is worry because he got fucked over a few times more than needed untill meeting Belle...
So...why is everyone judging Belle when she has done absolutly nothing to against him and actually done all that she could to help him out ....
Damien that piece of shit cocksucker....
same, there is a lot of uncertainty with Belle atm, she has said a lot of things and made a bunch of promises, only time will tell if she actually comes through with them.
No ..there is no uncertainty with Belle...she was just barely introduced ..she has not got anytime to gain "uncertainty"
She's done everything to try and help us out..she explained why she didn't want to meet us earlier than when we did.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Because it was all a Set-Up ... thats what i think it was ... to bring MC in the News and make him a Bigger Star then he already is

We can think bout many things but we have to wait for the updates to see whats really happening
where's your proof that this was a set-up?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
SB plops down next to her Daddy with a bowl of popcorn watching the lively debate unfold

SB: Careful it's still hot...

Wait....This isn't the the special stuff is it?

SB: Of course not Daddy would I do that to you? *smiles innocently*

BB: *hands Angel a cold Mountain Dew before curling up next to him* Relax I made sure she only made basic buttered popcorn for you. Last thing I want is for you to be trippin balls all week and forget my birthday tomorrow

How positively magnanimous of you

BB: I know right?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Ain't no jury gonna convict the mc. Nope nada nyet. Damien and goon squad all will be locked a way for a good decent amount of time hopefully but I'm sure where this happened there was a stand your ground law.

As for those that don't trust Bella well that is your right, but I find it weird that some of the same ones are the ones that trust the proven liar Damien :unsure:

I, for one completely trust Bella for one reason only. Even thought Rachael and her had a falling out, Rachael vouched for her. As much as Rachael has done for the mc and loved ones that is enough for me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure nothing will happen to the mc, he got the shit beat out of him by 4 guys and there is video evidence of that. Wendy is another story running someone over with a car it's a little harder to defend.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wasn't going to comment but I'll say this real quickly.
I am sorry for the delays and they're 100% on me and they shouldn't happen. And I know the rapid fire way the delays have happened has caused a ton of frustration and I'll be working on how I speak on dates in the future, and I know those frustrated just want to play the game so I hold absolutely nothing against them.

That being said I do want to reiterate a few things.

- The delays are mainly because of adding more content. The initial release on the 14th was meant to be around 270 renders with 2 animations. The release on Tuesday will have around 390 renders and 8 animations.
(The initial cause was me adding in extra stuff mid update. The latter ones were because of a change of plans I didn't want the update to end where it was planned)
So it's not like I'm just sitting here with a thumb in my ass, you're getting more content for the extra dev time.

- Despite my commitment to working as much as I can to finish the update and build a buffer I'm pausing pledges. I've only been "paid" once for the last 2000 (3500 if you count the ones that were redone) renders I've worked on.
The reason for those pauses was never for a lack of work, it was for a lack of consistency for deadlines. And I'm taking the necessary steps to work on it and if I fail future release dates then I'll continue to pause. To try and say I'm "milking" or compare me to devs who are synonymous with milking is fucking silly.

So can we stop treating this like something it isn't? Thanks :giggle:

-oh and bets are open for Tuesday
I guess I was almost correct (as a humor in my posting a while ago) that this biggest, baddest, craziest update may get released on the eve of Thanksgiving.

I am pleased you have explain the delay, however your life, health, family and your future wife is more important than the update. Again, I am sure there will be few who do not agree with me and other may agree with me. Majority of us are looking forward for the biggest, baddest, craziest update.

Wish you, your future wife, and your grandfather a great and wonderful holidays and be safe. (y)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ain't no jury gonna convict the mc. Nope nada nyet. Damien and goon squad all will be locked a way for a good decent amount of time hopefully but I'm sure where this happened there was a stand your ground law.

As for those that don't trust Bella well that is your right, but I find it weird that some of the same ones are the ones that trust the proven liar Damien :unsure:

I, for one completely trust Bella for one reason only. Even thought Rachael and her had a falling out, Rachael vouched for her. As much as Rachael has done for the mc and loved ones that is enough for me.
that's what I've been saying also...people defend Damien even though he's a proven piece of shit yet are against Belle even though she has done nothing to gain that distrust.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure nothing will happen to the mc, he got the shit beat out of him by 4 guys and there is video evidence of that. Wendy is another story running someone over with a car it's a little harder to defend.
nah she'll be okay as you mentioned "4 guys and there is video evidence of that. "
in that video evidence will surely be seen that she did that to save MC ...so it's going to be okay...nothing should happen to her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes