AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Something I want to know is Did Jasmine see Damien at the bowling alley when he went inside to stop and possibly hurt everyone that was inside.
If she did see that I'm wondering what her thoughts are on the matter Damien might be turned into the BITCH he has been acting like. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well if the Story is true behind Damien, would like to see a comeback as Buddy, Rachel could check his background if it is true and if he get a second chance ... But no he would never get Jasmine back from me, no no just nooooooo :ROFLMAO:
There are very few here that want a redemption storyline for Damien. I personally would welcome it, we need the teammates. I know others completely disagree, but if there is a chance he can be a good guy I welcome it.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
There are very few here that want a redemption storyline for Damien. I personally would welcome it, we need the teammates. I know others completely disagree, but if there is a chance he can be a good guy I welcome it.
Well if we need the teammates we may as well forgive Ryker as well. Damien FUCKED us at least 4 times --- Ryker at least 3 times. they both fucked up big time and threatened people the MC cares about and loves so no redemption for either of them.

BTW Belle said she was getting us more players.

Reactions: cakeny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well if we need the teammates we may as well forgive Ryker as well. Damien FUCKED us at least 4 times --- Ryker at least 3 times. they both fucked up big time and threatened people the MC cares about and loves so no redemption for either of them.

BTW Belle said she was getting us more players.
Yeah I don't see Harper or any other team mates letting Damien back in to play regardless if the redemption arc happens (which i hope it don't). Mc would be totally out voted on that and if I understood Damien is already kicked off the team and probably kicked out of school as well.

Reactions: cakeny and AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah I don't see Harper or any other team mates letting Damien back in to play regardless if the redemption arc happens (which i hope it don't). Mc would be totally out voted on that and if I understood Damien is already kicked off the team and probably kicked out of school as well.
Probably but won't know until we get to that part of the VN.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok first off there is a difference between what Damien did and what Ryker did. Damien made a bad choice for a good reason. He decided to work for Ryker in order to save a family members life. Don't lie and say you wouldn't do the same thing to save someone you love. Ok he spied on the MC that makes him evil? Hell I spy on my kids does that make me a bad person? He did not cause any physical harm to anyone. We were told he tried to prevent people from going outside. Was that to protect those people or to protect Ryker we don't know. Sure he could have tired to stop the fight, but if it went wrong he is putting a loved one in danger over the MC. I don't know about you but someone I love comes first over someone I met not even a week ago. Don't give me that crap he used Jasmine, we don't know 100% sure that he is gay, it could have been an act to try to protect Jasmine. We are too quick to assume things here about Damien.

I know no matter what I say I can't change your minds about Damien but until I am proven wrong he can have a second chance.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
There are very few here that want a redemption storyline for Damien. I personally would welcome it, we need the teammates.
Well if we need the teammates we may as well forgive Ryker as well.
The difference with Damien is that there are a few mitigating circumstances and Damien does seem to have it within himself to be a decent human. Ryker does not.

That being said, since Damien took part in "the great beatdown" I think he's gone a bit too far for the MC or anyone else just to straight up forgive him and start a friendship.

What I could see, since the MC is a really nice guy is the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok this is really driving me nuts Damien did not hit the MC he was not involved in the big fight. We do not have all the facts about what he did or didn't do inside the bowling alley. Damien tried to get the MC to walk away. The MC made the stupid decision to try to stand up to Ryker when he had a bat in his hand. The MC admitted he was an idiot for doing what he did. Ryker held all the cards and Damien could not afford to lose, he made a poor choice. However he made the choice to help save a life of a loved one. We are quick to forgive the MC for his dumb decision but we don't want to hear out Damien i just don't get it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
How do i update the game? I have installed v0.8.1 and now i want to upgrade to v0.8.2
Download the newest version, unzip the files, open the new version, and load your save. I would suggest to wait until tomorrow when the new update drops though

Reactions: Bibort

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok first off there is a difference between what Damien did and what Ryker did. Damien made a bad choice for a good reason. He decided to work for Ryker in order to save a family members life. Don't lie and say you wouldn't do the same thing to save someone you love. Ok he spied on the MC that makes him evil? Hell I spy on my kids does that make me a bad person? He did not cause any physical harm to anyone. We were told he tried to prevent people from going outside. Was that to protect those people or to protect Ryker we don't know. Sure he could have tired to stop the fight, but if it went wrong he is putting a loved one in danger over the MC. I don't know about you but someone I love comes first over someone I met not even a week ago. Don't give me that crap he used Jasmine, we don't know 100% sure that he is gay, it could have been an act to try to protect Jasmine. We are too quick to assume things here about Damien.

I know no matter what I say I can't change your minds about Damien but until I am proven wrong he can have a second chance.
He could of made one freaking phone call, texted Jasmine, did something. Skye said they had to restrain his ass. So he was fighting against those inside. He did use Jasmine gay or not.

As for everybody would betray and backstab others to help a "sick relative" or they are lying. No sir. No lies i would not cause it would kill my mother more to know that I used and endangered others that trusted me, to do it. She would be so ashamed.

Instead I would rob cheat and steal from those I despise or have wronged me in the past cause again I'm petty.

I love that you look for the best in people. But there are too many reasons even if over half them turn out to be wrong that I never want Damien to be redeemed or worse magically back in school and playing ball. He should be in jail or worse

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's ok I am just trying to point things out i have fought the battle for Damien a few times now. With no luck, hell I even made a case where Ryker was a good guy that was just hazing the MC prior to the brawl event. I got booed off F95 for that one for a while.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes