Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok this is really driving me nuts Damien did not hit the MC he was not involved in the big fight. We do not have all the facts about what he did or didn't do inside the bowling alley. Damien tried to get the MC to walk away. The MC made the stupid decision to try to stand up to Ryker when he had a bat in his hand. The MC admitted he was an idiot for doing what he did. Ryker held all the cards and Damien could not afford to lose, he made a poor choice. However he made the choice to help save a life of a loved one. We are quick to forgive the MC for his dumb decision but we don't want to hear out Damien i just don't get it.
Yeah i am a firm believer in a potential Damien redemption, to me it seems that he is trying to do the most amount of good he can in the shitty situation that he is in, like he stopped Ryker from basically killing the guard in the alley and tried to stop the others from running out there and potentially getting hurt like we saw with Harper who almost got hit with a bat by Ryker.

Reactions: Trojaner

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ok first off there is a difference between what Damien did and what Ryker did. Damien made a bad choice for a good reason. He decided to work for Ryker in order to save a family members life. Don't lie and say you wouldn't do the same thing to save someone you love. Ok he spied on the MC that makes him evil? Hell I spy on my kids does that make me a bad person? He did not cause any physical harm to anyone. We were told he tried to prevent people from going outside. Was that to protect those people or to protect Ryker we don't know. Sure he could have tired to stop the fight, but if it went wrong he is putting a loved one in danger over the MC. I don't know about you but someone I love comes first over someone I met not even a week ago. Don't give me that crap he used Jasmine, we don't know 100% sure that he is gay, it could have been an act to try to protect Jasmine. We are too quick to assume things here about Damien.

I know no matter what I say I can't change your minds about Damien but until I am proven wrong he can have a second chance.
If it was just Damien spying on the MC then yeah forgive but not forget.

Invading your old house with Ryker unforgivable.

pretending to be your friend.... YEAH if i want a knife in my back

Him helping with the bowling alley totally unforgivable.

as far as Damien having family in the hospital all we have is Ryker and his word for that and for right now he is totally untrustworthy.

I like how you are trying to keep a hand out for Damien.
I guess I am not as easy at forgiving as you are.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To me from where I sit, Damien wanted the mc to walk away cause he was main thing that could stop their thuggish plan. Then he tried to prevent others from helping the mc. Thank god they restrained his ass in time and Wendy did her thing or it could have been worse. He deserves jail time at the very least

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
o me from where I sit, Damien wanted the mc to walk away cause he was main thing that could stop their thuggish plan. Then he tried to prevent others from helping the mc. Thank god they restrained his ass in time and Wendy did her thing or it could have been worse. He deserves jail time at the very least
Like I have said in the past KARMA is a BITCH.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's ok I am just trying to point things out i have fought the battle for Damien a few times now. With no luck, hell I even made a case where Ryker was a good guy that was just hazing the MC prior to the brawl event. I got booed off F95 for that one for a while.
I'm at least willing to listen to Damien and get all the facts first before final judgement. At this point, I can't trust him, BUT depending on things I'd still be willing to be a teammate and MAYBE allow for a trust rebuild.

IF however he was not trying to keep people from leaving so they couldn't help MC, the F him.

Also if someone had the life of one of my nieces in their hands and told me to kill someone, that mother is DEAD, especially some MoFo I don't really know, and if I was on a jury I would acquit depending on the charges, because he is still guilty, and can't be completely excused from his actions.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here's the thing you can't tell me 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt that he prevented people from going out to help the MC or to possibly protect others from getting hurt. He also wasn't the only one trying to stop people. Again we don't have all the facts.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I do respect everyone of you posting on both sides of the Damien issue. No ill will towards anyone of you.
And some great points on both sides.

I just put the mc's family and loved ones first and even if it ain't a big lie about Damien having a sick relative if its reasonable for him to do what he did to the mc and them than its more than reasonable for the mc to keep him away from his loved ones on and off the court.

Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here's the thing you can't tell me 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt that he prevented people from going out to help the MC or to possibly protect others from getting hurt. He also wasn't the only one trying to stop people. Again we don't have all the facts.
and this is kinda where I have a problem Damien was willing or possibly willing to sacrifice the MC to Ryker.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I do respect everyone of you posting on both sides of the Damien issue. No ill will towards anyone of you.
And some great points on both sides.

I just put the mc's family and loved ones first and even if it ain't a big lie about Damien having a sick relative if its reasonable for him to do what he did to the mc and them than its more than reasonable for the mc to keep him away from his loved ones on and off the court.
I second this.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Well if we need the teammates we may as well forgive Ryker as well. Damien FUCKED us at least 4 times --- Ryker at least 3 times. they both fucked up big time and threatened people the MC cares about and loves so no redemption for either of them.

BTW Belle said she was getting us more players.
Didn't she also say all the bad guys were being expelled?

Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Well Belle sayd many things but this shit happend ... can only speak for me and i don´t trust her completly ... if she where this powerfull Alpha Wife this all would never happend
Belle is a fixer just like Rachael is if I remember right or at least she was at one point. I think she got out when she took over one of the leaders at WVM.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well Belle sayd many things but this shit happend ... can only speak for me and i don´t trust her completly ... if she where this powerfull Alpha Wife this all would never happend
same, there is a lot of uncertainty with Belle atm, she has said a lot of things and made a bunch of promises, only time will tell if she actually comes through with them.

Reactions: Trojaner

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
My guess on Belle is that she really believes that she can fulfill all the promises she made to the MC (time will tell if she was right or not), but the whole Ryker situation (which involves people that work for her making a ) happening right under the noses of the big three makes me believe that she is at best unaware that things aren't going as smoothly as planned, at worst not as competent at her job as she wants other people to believe. In any case, I still love her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes