I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok so who will get to the next level of a relationship with the MC?

Now before you answer please exclude anyone who has already had lewd content. I am talking about the next girl to have some actual fun with the MC, not just a kiss, or a grab but something a little more.

• Will it be Natalie going for something more than a kiss?
  • How about Stacy who finally got her kiss to looking for more than that quickly?
  • How about Jasmine coming in for something extra beyond that kiss?
  • Or will it be some other mystery girl coming in and beating all the above ladies to something more than a kiss (if so who)?
As much as is pains me to say it I think it will be Natalie that will have her time before Stacy. I can't complain I got the Stacy kiss I did not see coming in the last update.
Honestly, I think Natalie is due some lewd content, maybe Harp will get a kiss too, she's been building up to it.
Yeah I am not going to make any general statements about what I think will not happen in the next update. Before the last update I thought we would not get any Stacy content then BD came in with the teaser picture and we got the Kiss. So I will not count anything out going forward unless it is something we know will not be in the game at all.
Maybe BD is reading all your posts and adding or re-arranging content just to mess with you? ;) BTW, if you're reading the Braindrop, I know you'd never troll a fan, especially one as devoted as Loco, but... maybe you could tease him a bit more? :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No, it doesn't truly matter. I love the vn also, i truly do, but when a dev constantly changes the releasedate you begin to doubt the sincerity of it all.
I get it being frustrating but there is a big difference when a dev milks his donation groups and goes silent. Braindrop has always been communicating and forthright consistently. I truly can't see how someone can question his sincerity, when has been respectful and truly transparent about each and ever delay even on a pirate site which some devs ignore altogether.

So call me a white knight or whatever but Braindrop has earned any fucking delay he needs or wants in my eyes.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
This will almost certainly make every white knight defender shit his pants but i'm 99.9% positive that he will delay the release YET AGAIN come tuesday. Know the story about the boy that yelled wolf? yeah, this is pretty much it. I understand he has shit going on IRL, just wish he didn't throw out releasedates left and right.
99.9%? In the betting world that's the closest you'll get to a sure thing. So, would you like to put a bet on it? :giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No matter what BD does in his updates I will always find something I love about them. Delay or no delay it does not matter. The story is what I love about this game. I love trying to figure out what will happen next. I love it when something I have really wanted to see hits and even when they don't there is always something that keeps me guessing. There are characters I love and those I hate, there are ones that need to prove themselves and others that need to redeem themselves. So many things that make me want more. He always has me guessing what's next and gets me hooked with every little teaser and hints.

Call me what you will, but I love this game and respect BD for the person he is.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
No matter what BD does in his updates I will always find something I love about them. Delay or no delay it does not matter. The story is what I love about this game. I love trying to figure out what will happen next. I love it when something I have really wanted to see hits and even when they don't there is always something that keeps me guessing. There are characters I love and those I hate, there are ones that need to prove themselves and others that need to redeem themselves. So many things that make me want more. He always has me guessing what's next and gets me hooked with every little teaser and hints.

Call me what you will, but I love this game and respect BD for the person he is.
I know what is going to happenthe MC is going to have sex with someone inside or outside of the house of HAREM. :cool: :p:ROFLMAO:

mjzeigle

Nov 30, 2018
99.9%? In the betting world that's the closest you'll get to a sure thing. So, would you like to put a bet on it? :giggle:
Picture it... Sicily 2020.... the Next Update is scheduled to come out in less than 24 hours... The Trolls are out there yelling "I bet he pushes the update out again....blah blah blah...." BD makes bets that total up to a full closet of jerseys... and then clicks "THE BUTTON" and uploads it before midnight the night before just to shove it to the trolls... and get a Claypool Jersey

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Well if the Story is true behind Damien, would like to see a comeback as Buddy, Rachel could check his background if it is true and if he get a second chance ... But no he would never get Jasmine back from me, no no just nooooooo :ROFLMAO:
I would never give him another chance. He slammed the doorknob into his own ass when he did the crap he did. There were plenty of times for him to come clean prior to the bowling alley.

Apr 21, 2019
Well if the Story is true behind Damien, would like to see a comeback as Buddy, Rachel could check his background if it is true and if he get a second chance ... But no he would never get Jasmine back from me, no no just nooooooo :ROFLMAO:
At the fight scene in the alley, i keep screaming damien, thought he would help, but then ayden shows up and my respect and love for him

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
When you think bout it many people would do really bad shit aslong the get enough from it to help sick Family Members
Maybe but if people had strong morals then you wouldn't go down the road of evil like Damien did he should've talked about this with his sick mother or grandmother about what he was doing and let her decide on what he should do on trying to get her out of the hospital. Damien did what he did and Karma is a BITCH.

Reactions: cakeny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yea, your own personal copy PM'ed to you with just hand holding and head pats ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you trying to get this vn banned?!?! I mean holding hands is obscene enough, adding head pats that is just too lewd. I think there are laws against that combo :oops:

When you think bout it many people would do really bad shit aslong the get enough from it to help sick Family Members
1. I don't believe anything ryker or the Jasmine user waste of space piece of shit Damien had to say.
2. Anyone that endangers my family and loved ones for their own reasons are dead to me
3. I truly hope there is no redemption story for that loser or it's optional. Cause the only thing I want of him is to be a footnote on how he cried himself to sleep at night in jail and lived unhappily ever after.

I'm petty though:)

Reactions: cakeny and AmIReal
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes