csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok so who will get to the next level of a relationship with the MC?

Now before you answer please exclude anyone who has already had lewd content. I am talking about the next girl to have some actual fun with the MC, not just a kiss, or a grab but something a little more.

• Will it be Natalie going for something more than a kiss?
  • How about Stacy who finally got her kiss to looking for more than that quickly?
  • How about Jasmine coming in for something extra beyond that kiss?
  • Or will it be some other mystery girl coming in and beating all the above ladies to something more than a kiss (if so who)?
As much as is pains me to say it I think it will be Natalie that will have her time before Stacy. I can't complain I got the Stacy kiss I did not see coming in the last update.
With a planned date coming up in a hideaway home theatre, I'm thinking Nat is going to get to at least 2B.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

mjzeigle

Nov 30, 2018

Now before you answer please exclude anyone who has already had lewd content. I am talking about the next girl to have some actual fun with the MC, not just a kiss, or a grab but something a little more.

• How about Stacy who finally got her kiss to looking for more than that quickly?
  • Or will it be some other mystery girl coming in and beating all the above ladies to something more than a kiss (if so who)?
As much as is pains me to say it I think it will be Natalie that will have her time before Stacy. I can't complain I got the Stacy kiss I did not see coming in the last update.

Not sure if it will be Nat.... I think BD has been taking a "Slow Burn" approach with the MC 's relationship with Nat. I think it might progress in the next update, but I don't think it will go beyond some touching or maybe a BJ....

But I am not against it... that innocent smile and THAT ASS.....

Reactions: csmk14

K18

Apr 19, 2018
LocoGringo78 there are still enough good people to make this thread worthwhile we may just have to apply the ignore more, cause people like you, ImperialD Spfjolietjake wolfypack431609 Badjourasmix Spfjolietjake BTLD AceOfNiagara BeoWoolF Krynh Call190Now and last but no where near least The Krypt Angel among many other that make it worth being here, screw those can't handle life without being an asshole, or trolling for trolling sake. Life's too short for their shit!
Guess i'm not a good person, didn't get picked to play games with the other kids...

No big deal, can't name everybody...

*I'm joking by the way, just in case it wasn't clear*

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm fine with the current pace of getting intimate with everyone.
Even with the one I'm looking forward to the most and has been fairly slow, Harper, the relationship build up has been fantastic so once it does become intimate it, will be that much more special.
I much prefer the route Braindrop is taking of having intimacy happen when the story requires it rather than trying to fulfill a fan demand for a sex scene now, even if it means my Harper won't get one for a while.
Exactly, even though it kills me and I want to ravage her, the slow burn with her is so much more worth it. Personally to me she is sweetest dessert after such a exotic and delicious meal. The anticipation adds so much in her case the wait will be so worth it imo.

I didn't know I contributed that much to this thread.

To be mentioned in the same way as Loco and El Kyrpto wow.
Every great thread needs a silent bob type poster that only posts when it really means something. You have fit that rule more than once and it's noticed.

No offense but it seems like Talismah isn't talked about enough here;)
Non taken I can't wait to play around with her more. She is so fun and well written imo.

Guess i'm not a good person, didn't get picked to play games with the other kids...

No big deal, can't name everybody...

*I'm joking by the way, just in case it wasn't clear*
I'm glad that it was joking cause fuck that cracked my ass up. Well played kind poster well played :ROFLMAO:

Now for the lewd and shocking discussion of hand holding and even a posted gif of it in all it's shameful glory really pushing the decency of this thread. My old heart can only take so much of it's obscene presence :oops:

:p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Would Anna count? It would be the first time with her if he didn't cheat in the first couple of days.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
This will almost certainly make every white knight defender shit his pants but i'm 99.9% positive that he will delay the release YET AGAIN come tuesday. Know the story about the boy that yelled wolf? yeah, this is pretty much it. I understand he has shit going on IRL, just wish he didn't throw out releasedates left and right.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This will almost certainly make every white knight defender shit his pants but i'm 99.9% positive that he will delay the release YET AGAIN come tuesday. Know the story about the boy that yelled wolf? yeah, this is pretty much it. I understand he has shit going on IRL, just wish he didn't throw out releasedates left and right.
Does it truly matter? It will drop when it drops. It's not like peoples lives depend on it. Seriously I love the vn but it won't cure cancer. If waiting is too much to bare, maybe reevaluate your life at the moment on what's really important.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
oh for crying out loud can we pls just have 1 fucking day without someone crying about a slight delay in release.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Does it truly matter? It will drop when it drops. It's not like peoples lives depend on it. Seriously I love the vn but it won't cure cancer. If waiting is too much to bare, maybe reevaluate your life at the moment on what's really important.
No, it doesn't truly matter. I love the vn also, i truly do, but when a dev constantly changes the releasedate you begin to doubt the sincerity of it all.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes