csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Last edited:

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
aha...right...I mean...it's a masterpiece...
It just boils down to being essentially DarkCookie not knowing if he can be just as successful with another game as he is with summertime saga. So he continues to drag the story on making it into a 9-10 year game at the end of 5 years because just as you have hinted this game is definitely not a masterpiece.

Reactions: BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so who will get to the next level of a relationship with the MC?

Now before you answer please exclude anyone who has already had lewd content. I am talking about the next girl to have some actual fun with the MC, not just a kiss, or a grab but something a little more.

• Will it be Natalie going for something more than a kiss?
  • How about Stacy who finally got her kiss to looking for more than that quickly?
  • How about Jasmine coming in for something extra beyond that kiss?
  • Or will it be some other mystery girl coming in and beating all the above ladies to something more than a kiss (if so who)?
As much as is pains me to say it I think it will be Natalie that will have her time before Stacy. I can't complain I got the Stacy kiss I did not see coming in the last update.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Now before you answer please exclude anyone who has already had lewd content. I am talking about the next girl to have some actual fun with the MC, not just a kiss, or a grab but something a little more.

• How about Stacy who finally got her kiss to looking for more than that quickly?
  • Or will it be some other mystery girl coming in and beating all the above ladies to something more than a kiss (if so who)?
As much as is pains me to say it I think it will be Natalie that will have her time before Stacy. I can't complain I got the Stacy kiss I did not see coming in the last update.
well I believe Stacy just got some "lewd" content so I don't think she will have something to soon
Jasmine I believe we need something to happen so we can move on to that level of a relantionship...
Therefore probably Natalie...
I mean from the choices you gave us :p

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Jasmine and Kimmy oh god i can't wait to pound them goooood :ROFLMAO:
Zoe is o.m.g. mine mine mine ....
ok they all are mine mine mine ,, can't wait to see the 1st one to walk around with a baby bump :love:
Jasmine and Kimmy will be one of the best threesomes.
We saw them a couple of times together.
Still I am not sure how close they are.

Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
LocoGringo78 there are still enough good people to make this thread worthwhile we may just have to apply the ignore more, cause people like you, ImperialD Spfjolietjake wolfypack431609 Badjourasmix Spfjolietjake BTLD AceOfNiagara BeoWoolF Krynh Call190Now and last but no where near least The Krypt Angel among many other that make it worth being here, screw those can't handle life without being an asshole, or trolling for trolling sake. Life's too short for their shit!
*tips hat*
Why, thank you.

I'm in agreement with BTLD. The kiss with Stacy was her "lewd" for now (as painful as that was to type). As for Jasmine, she still needs to sort out her feelings and time spent with Damien.
There maybe something with Tali but I'm thinking things will progress with Natalie more.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I'm gonna say Nat...cuz she's been in the harem about as long as Bailey and is definitely overdue

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I am not going to make any general statements about what I think will not happen in the next update. Before the last update I thought we would not get any Stacy content then BD came in with the teaser picture and we got the Kiss. So I will not count anything out going forward unless it is something we know will not be in the game at all.

Reactions: twiztid

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Its gotta be Natalie, she is long overdue, we've been stuck at the kissing stage for long enough its time to advance to the next level.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes