ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh Really ??

I go to bed and you guys start a ruckus?
Damien Discussion?Anal Gold? Belle Conspiracy?

Aargh. I am in dire need of an Fist waving Emoji... oh wait:

View attachment 913668

OK.

My more or less coherent thoughts:

1. Damien.
I told it often enough, he done effed up quite good and the reveal will have to be a very convincing one to get me back to his good side.
BUT I am willing to listen to him.
Also there are several levels of forgiveness. Redemption path can include the whole harem, does not have to . It only can be at a level that means MC does not hate him.
Other levels could be ( not exclusively )
- D going back to school
- D allowed to play again
- Fresh beginning and friendship path

Personally I would not suggest that Jasmine will be back with him as he treated her like no one should be treated in an relationship, that does not even include the lingering in the closet thing going on.

Would I like him back to "normal" Not sure, I think too much has happened.

2. Gorg.
Oh boy, I think we do not know enough. That he did not hit MC on certain places does at least give a possible arc here.
Likely ? Don`t know, I can not read BDs mind ;)

3. Belle.
I see where LocoGringo78 is coming from.
There is a possibility for a conspiracy there, I think we all can agree to that.
How likely that is, well, that is written on a completely different piece of paper.
It is interesting that she was a fixer, at least not a bad one as she played in the same league a Rachel. She turned her attention to different goals ( HoH ) but did she get "only" complacent and relaxed too much?
Don`t know.
It IS a bad sign that so much stuff could brew together under her watch.
BUT does this spell she is the evil mastermind?
Personally I do not think so, more likely she only got too sloppy.

4. @LocoGringo78`s Theories.
May I suggest that all take a small step back?
As I see it he is pointing out stuff, possibilities of conspiracies.
That does not mean he believes any of what he said is actually the case, he is bouncing ideas.
Damien can swing both ways ( oh boy )
Gorg can still have a vital role to play, good or bad
Belle may be the evil mastermind or going into overdrive to make things right from now on.
Aliens my be involved

What I want to say is: Intentions.
As I see it ( correct me if I am wrong here Loco ) his intentions are not to convince anyone about anything but
- get the discussion about a VN he very much likes running
- has fun digging through the available clues/plot holes/stuff not yet released and figure possible developments
- is willing to drop any theory that is debunked by BDs updates

What I am getting at, slowly and rambling, is:
I do enjoy his ideas. Be they quite likely or unlikely as hell, it does help me to see different approaches on the story.
Don`t see it as his attempt to push his views on you.

5. BD´s plan.

No one here does know his plans for WVM. All we can do is guess.
He did plant some hints along the way, some of them only visible in hindsight.
As I am working on my own writing I can tell you from what little experience I have is:
- Until you are finished the story will have its corner stones set. Basic story arc, persons, key situations ... After that you fill the details and those can be fluent and sometimes have to be as you figure that some stuff you think was good actually does not work. My guess is the Tali introduction change was one of those points for BD.
- It is very hard for you as author to see if an idea is good or not until you get feedback. If there is no one to bounce your ideas it is quite easy to get into a "bubble of self deception" ( harshly put ) that can burst at the most inconvenient time.
I do hope ( for him ) that BD does have people to bounce.
- The theory crafting of his fans can actually help BD to refine his ideas. IF he is influenced and to what extent I cannot say of course, I cannot read minds ( luckily ). As an example I got the feedback that one of my chars was imagined to be speaking with a Russian accent. She never was planed to do so, still does not, but it gave me an idea to add something that did give her a twist and as I hope more depth as protagonist.

OK, why, apart from shamelessly planting my work here, am I rambling about that?
My guess is that BD does have his outlines finished and set. Most likely he also does have to fill and flesh out the story arcs and has set general rules. Like the "There shalt be no Incest" one or others we have no clue about.
The 2 thoughts I want to push are
- BD will write what he wants, how he wants and, yes, when he wants. So whatever trolls have to say about "that is stupid" or "It can be done so easily" or whatever does shatter at this one thought:
BD`s ship and he sails it the way he intends to.
We cannot really influence that apart from asking nicely and respectfully and not to be but hurt if his plans will carry the story into another direction as it is his to write.
- What we can do to support him is give feedback, keep the trolls away, craft as many theories as possible and if we can manage fork over some Patreon / Subscribestar ( well, IF he would stop pausing that for a moment, damn him... ).
If he can use the occasional idea, well, would it not be nice?
We can keep the thread up and running, clean and trending.

So people, be nice and have fun with this story. It is a good one, keeps us on our toes and craving for more.
What else can we hope for ?

Oh, speaking of but hurt, Avaron1974 I really get the impression I would enjoy to get to know you a little better over a nice dinner :sneaky:

Is there a maximum length for these posts ?? :unsure:
and i get talked about writing a very long novel :ROFLMAO:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Ofc, we are NOT plain crazy - we are complex and uneven crazy, with convexity and concavity :cool: deal with it

P.S.: There are manual automatic jar openers. there are carts, and now robots - porters (while expensive) The purpose of men is clearly different For example, to make women laugh by offering them a hand, a heart and the rest of a barbecue set :coffee:

P.P.S.: even for patreon, there is not much sense in rushing - since the pledge is suspended, it is enough to release ANY update before the end of this month, IF BD is ready to resume starting from next month to release ~150-300 renders by the end of each month. Otherwise he can re-start from new year - maybe next year will be better for all of us

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Every lesbians fave hobby.

P.S. I was only joking before I get called an SJW.

I don't hate guys.

Who would carry my heavy shopping if guys weren't around?

That was also a joke.....

Welllll, kinda.
Yepp, bag carrying and the opening of pickle jars.
There will always be things a man will be needed.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and Avaron1974

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I do hope that all the doubters are aware that the release time is for Patreon, NOT here, so don't go getting you're panties in a twist if it takes longer to appear here.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I do hope that all the doubters are aware that the release time is for Patreon, NOT here, so don't go getting you're panties in a twist if it takes longer to appear here.
Not just only a release on Patreon, but only for the 2 upper tiers.
2nd from bottom will get it ton Thursday, bottom tier next Tuesday.
IF I understood that correctly..

When it will be leaked here. Who knows.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes