Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is the best part about my theories I throw tons of stuff out there but only really believe about 25% of the things I post. The other 75% is just garbage to get people talking. You will never be able to tell which theories I really believe in and which are just me having fun. I put the same effort into all my theories. I look for clues or facts to back up just one part of it and then I just throw it out there. Some of my favorite theories I say almost nothing about and they go no where, but others I just can't shut up about. The best is when I post something so crazy that people freak out about it and talk about it for days. I just love to get you guys talking and thinking about the game differently. Any theory that I can get at least one other person to buy into is a win for me. The only time I don't like posting my theories is when people steal them and claim them as their own (yes this has happened multiple times on other sites), or if people just get mad at me for posting something. Theory crafting is one of my favorite things to do here.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Any predictions for this lewd scene that BD has been teasing us with?

I believe it will be some form of reverse-gangbang/orgy with the colour/rainbow girls (Can't remember what they are called; the non-cult with matching tattoos like a cult)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here is the best part about my theories I throw tons of stuff out there but only really believe about 25% of the things I post. The other 75% is just garbage to get people talking. You will never be able to tell which theories I really believe in and which are just me having fun. I put the same effort into all my theories. I look for clues or facts to back up just one part of it and then I just throw it out there. Some of my favorite theories I say almost nothing about and they go no where, but others I just can't shut up about. The best is when I post something so crazy that people freak out about it and talk about it for days. I just love to get you guys talking and thinking about the game differently. Any theory that I can get at least one other person to buy into is a win for me. The only time I don't like posting my theories is when people steal them and claim them as their own (yes this has happened multiple times on other sites), or if people just get mad at me for posting something. Theory crafting is one of my favorite things to do here.
Do what you love and love what you do :)

Reactions: csmk14

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
DAMN you Loco I hate when you make this brain dead buffoon think about things because my brain just hurts after that happens. :p :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Any predictions for this lewd scene that BD has been teasing us with?

I believe it will be some form of reverse-gangbang/orgy with the colour/rainbow girls (Can't remember what they are called; the non-cult with matching tattoos like a cult)
Dont think to hard about that. Just let the Update surprise you ^^
Edit: if it even come today

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
While I understand the ire regarding Damien, I think it should be obvious at this point we don't know all of the players, nor the complete history. To write him off as a lost cause at this point, I think is awfully premature. Much like Gorg's question "why was the side Gorg was hitting so lightly injured", it's also clear the Damien's actions that night were not in Ryker's best interests either.
He admitted to working against us. His motivation is irrelevant to me. He has proven himself an enemy and will be treated accordingly.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The hate on damian is a bit undeserved ... Sure he did some shady stuff ... But he didnt fight us... And he only helped ryker caus of some medical bills issues ..

He needs a fresh chance but needs to do alot to build back up the trust that he lost imo... But wont mind seeing him back on the team..

That is if we get a choice to do exactly that ... Considering the lack of players atm

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The hate on damian is a bit undeserved ... Sure he did some shady stuff ... But he didnt fight us... And he only helped ryker caus of some medical bills issues ..

He needs a fresh chance but needs to do alot to build back up the trust that he lost imo... But wont mind seeing him back on the team..

That is if we get a choice to do exactly that ... Considering the lack of players atm
For myself Damien really fucked Up hard

And to trust him again would be a big mistake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I am with you there man. I what to hear his side of things before I make my final judgement call on Damien.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes