michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For myself Damien really fucked Up hard

And to trust him again would be a big mistake
I mean what did he do that was so fucked up ? He spied on us and said some stuff to ryker sure ... But he also said he didnt tell everything to ryker..

And while its a dick move on Damian his part and damaged some trust in the guy... I still believe its not nearly as bad as to throw him off the team

Now Ryker can burn in hell for all i care with the almost hitting harper and hitting wendy in the face

Want that guy out of the whole game in a a jail cell asap :LOL:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I mean what did he do that was so fucked up ? He spied on us and said some stuff to ryker sure ... But he also said he didnt tell everything to ryker..

And while its a dick move on Damian his part and damaged some trust in the guy... I still believe its not nearly as bad as to throw him off the team

Now Ryker can burn in hell for all i care with the almost hitting harper and hitting wendy in the face

After that what happend to Ryker i dont believe that he would make the same mistake twice. The MC beat him up pretty good

Reactions: michael1984

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

For me that was enough

Sure he does it to help his mother but I think it was too much

I agree with you about ryker

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Now im curious how and if we get new recruits to the basketball team

Will Belle have some recruits for us in mind when we have that talk with her and harper ?

Or can we have some of our harem girls join the squad since Skye is on it too ?

Caus dont really see a few games going on with just 5 people since the mc having a bad day with those injuries

Hoping he can at least get some health potions in him and be ready to at least sub in that first exhhibition game coming up :LOL:

Reactions: OutOfAshes

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Now im curious how and if we get new recruits to the basketball team
Will Belle have some recruits for us in mind when we have that talk with her and harper ?
Or can we have some of our harem girls join the squad since Skye is on it too ?
Caus dont really see a few games going on with just 5 people since the mc having a bad day with those injuries
Hoping he can at least get some health potions in him and be ready to at least sub in that first exhhibition game coming up :LOL:
Who is on the current roster?
MC
Skye
Ayden
Dubaku
Lee
Mackey
Plus the previous years subs right? If I remember right, they were mentioned but not allowed to practice with the starters because of Charles.

thisrandomperson

Dec 29, 2019
I am with you there man. I what to hear his side of things before I make my final judgement call on Damien.
While I agree with you both (I did notice, that Damien still tried to pull the MC of the situation that happened later on) I also (think, that I) understand where's the hatred (?) towards Damien comes from. I mean, even if you did a bad thing for a good reason, that does not save you from the responsibility your bad actions caused.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
While I agree with you both (I did notice, that Damien still tried to pull the MC of the situation that happened later on) I also (think, that I) understand where's the hatred (?) towards Damien comes from. I mean, even if you did a bad thing for a good reason, that does not save you from the responsibility your bad actions caused.
As I have said in previous posts KARMA is a BITCH and right now its being shoved up Damiens ASS... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I agree we dont have to welcome back Damian with open arms ... He needs to start all the way from the bottom to the top again.

But it all depends on the story that the dev has plannend... For all we know Damian wont even get a chance so will have to wait and see how that plays out.

I do not agree with Damian his actions at all.. But he can be redeemed in my eyes

Personally i hope we either get a time skip if those injuries of the mc take a while in game time i mean one or two game days could be fun in the house with all those ladies..

But longer then that would be a bit overkill :LOL: My man needs to work out get back in shape and dial in his shots on the basketball court

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Btw have anyone a Idea what happent to Charles ? I mean it seems Ryker was only there because Charles was missing. But when hapend something to him what happend to his Niece (Dont know the name atm) ? From the talk between Charles and the MC there was some intensions that something bad will happen to Charles

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes