ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Here is the best part about my theories I throw tons of stuff out there but only really believe about 25% of the things I post. The other 75% is just garbage to get people talking. You will never be able to tell which theories I really believe in and which are just me having fun. I put the same effort into all my theories. I look for clues or facts to back up just one part of it and then I just throw it out there. Some of my favorite theories I say almost nothing about and they go no where, but others I just can't shut up about. The best is when I post something so crazy that people freak out about it and talk about it for days. I just love to get you guys talking and thinking about the game differently. Any theory that I can get at least one other person to buy into is a win for me. The only time I don't like posting my theories is when people steal them and claim them as their own (yes this has happened multiple times on other sites), or if people just get mad at me for posting something. Theory crafting is one of my favorite things to do here.
dam your long winded ... and they say i type alot .. jezz :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone have a list of every character we've met so far? (Not including extras such as jewellery shop man or receptionist ect.)
If interested, i had made a list of characters who the MC has had any sexual relationship with and who MC hasn't and who MC just kissed only.
To amuse myself i listed MC's past love life interactions with all the girls up to Day 8 - v0.8.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so BD says its currently uploading that means that we'll get it soon... hmm saw that BD also is in the process of turning his GF into his wifu (i know its personal and we shouldn't talk about his personal life) but i can't help but wonder how that proposal went???

BD: *gets down on a knee and pulls out a rock*
BD future wifu: *states intensely*
BD: i just want you to know that no matter how sexy you think you're i have the ability to make way more guys and some gals horny than you...
BD future wifu: yes i'll... wait what???!!!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so BD says its currently uploading that means that we'll get it soon... hmm saw that BD also is in the process of turning his GF into his wifu (i know its personal and we shouldn't talk about his personal life) but i can't help but wonder how that proposal went???

BD: i just want you to know that no matter how sexy you think you're i have the ability to make way more guys and some gals horny than you...

Well didn't see that twist coming. :ROFLMAO:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Read pulls out rock, expected it to follow with clubbed her upside head and dragged to cave.

CallumTheMan

Feb 12, 2020
If interested, i had made a list of characters who the MC has had any sexual relationship with and who MC hasn't and who MC just kissed only.
Didn't MC kiss harper as he was getting arrested by the police outside the bowling event?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes