AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Btw have anyone a Idea what happent to Charles ? I mean it seems Ryker was only there because Charles was missing. But when hapend something to him what happend to his Niece (Dont know the name atm) ?
Katie took Charles home because he was fucked up and she knew it. But why didn't she tell us about Ryker being FUCKED up as well.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, if I got the time zones correct we are roughly two hours away from the next update. Too bad that I'm tired and it will be 1 a.m. so I'll go to bed after the Masked Singer final and play it tomorrow morning...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well we have few hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update.

As always on update day I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops on F95 or for Patreons.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Anyone have a list of every character we've met so far? (Not including extras such as jewellery shop man or receptionist ect.)

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
As always on update day I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops on F95 or for Patreons.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794
How do you use the spoilers... :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:cool:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Geeze today I guess I was acting like a little whore and just giving reactions out like they were candy at Halloween.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Here is the best part about my theories I throw tons of stuff out there but only really believe about 25% of the things I post. The other 75% is just garbage to get people talking. You will never be able to tell which theories I really believe in and which are just me having fun. I put the same effort into all my theories. I look for clues or facts to back up just one part of it and then I just throw it out there. Some of my favorite theories I say almost nothing about and they go no where, but others I just can't shut up about. The best is when I post something so crazy that people freak out about it and talk about it for days. I just love to get you guys talking and thinking about the game differently. Any theory that I can get at least one other person to buy into is a win for me. The only time I don't like posting my theories is when people steal them and claim them as their own (yes this has happened multiple times on other sites), or if people just get mad at me for posting something. Theory crafting is one of my favorite things to do here.
please tell me you don't believe on the hazing Ryker theory, that's all I ask :p
I like reading your theories, even if they mostly sound crazy, it's usually interesting as well

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone have a list of every character we've met so far? (Not including extras such as jewellery shop man or receptionist ect.)
Might be missing a person or 2 at most.

• Alexis (L)
  • Anna (L)
  • Aubrey (Ada Aubrey)
  • Ayden
  • Azel
  • Bailey (L)
  • Blue
  • Brittany (L)
  • Carly
  • Charles
  • Damien
  • Dubaku
  • Eden (L)
  • Elizabeth (L)
  • Emiko
  • Gorg
  • Green
  • Hannah
  • Harper
  • Jamie (L)
  • Jasmine
  • Katie (L)
  • Kenji
  • Keyana (L)
  • Kimmy (L)
  • Lauren
  • Lee
  • Mabel
  • Mackenzie
  • Mackey
  • Marcus
  • Margaret
  • Millie
  • Moon
  • Natalie
  • Nathan
  • Nurse (L)
  • Orange
  • Penelope (Penny) (L)
  • Purple
  • Rachael (L)
  • Rainn
  • Red
  • Ruby
  • Ryker
  • Shauna (L)
  • Skye
  • Stacy
  • Talismah (Tali)
  • Tia (L)
  • Unnamed Reporter (Redhead)
  • Valarie
  • Vanessa
  • Veronica
  • Wendy
  • Willabelle (Belle)
  • Willow (Cedar/Cedey)
  • Yellow
  • Yuki
  • Zoe (L)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
please tell me you don't believe on the hazing Ryker theory, that's all I ask :p
I like reading your theories, even if they mostly sound crazy, it's usually interesting as well
I will never say which theories I believe or which ones are just for fun. I like to keep you all on your toes. But if you really want to know I think the Ryker hazing theory is

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes