Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she was confirmed in my heart before this update xD

but yes...we do know who you're talking about ^_^ and where this will go ...so rejoice Locco :p
Yeah, it seems Locco's girl isn't family, I think we've got all the family out of the way.

Willow was confirmed in my heart too. That interaction between them was just too cute to be fake and with that many witnesses. I know it was an extreme conspiracy but a lot of people seemes to be going along with it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, it seems Locco's girl isn't family, I think we've got all the family out of the way.

Willow was confirmed in my heart too. That interaction between them was just too cute to be fake and with that many witnesses. I know it was an extreme conspiracy but a lot of people seemes to be going along with it.
I'm with you there about Willow...she was just to fucking cute to think otherwise :D ..she pushed just the right buttons to welcome her with open arms :D

Congratz Locco XD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hahahahahahhahahahhaha
Braindrop you sly fox :)))
I see the message to Locco :))) ingame :))))) nice one! very awesome....! :D
Did not expect to see that ingame :)))))))
Or I might be reading into it...although I'm 99.99% sure I'm not reading into it..and it is a hello to him :p
EDIT : actually after paying closer attention it's 110% a message to Locco :))) cheeky! :)))
EDIT : now that I think about it...I hope I didn't fuck up....and this was suppose to be a surprise for him...fuck if that's the case ...sorry :( but have fun looking for it xD

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
After playing this update I REALLY believe is reading our comments and putting "stuff" in to mess with us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where have we heard that before ??
Actually almost a year ago he even included kind of an easter egg about that exact thing, when some annoying people here started to call Jamie "Duckface". Start a new game and try to name her like that at the beginning

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Actually almost a year ago he even included kind of an easter egg about that exact thing, when some annoying people here started to call Jamie "Duckface". Start a new game and try to name her like that at the beginning
hahahahaha...You learn something new every day! :D

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
At least now we can finally put the whole Willow thing to bed.

Wendy has seen them together, she is now confirmed to be his sister 100%.

I know conspiracy theorists will be sad but it needed doing.

Although I think there was a bit of foreshadowing for a girl he used to play basketball with. I think we know where that is going.
I'd like to start by saying that for wincest to happen, they have to be confirmed to be siblings, but I won't...
I was one of those screaming profanities at the screen when that was hinted ( don't worry none were aimed at BD) yet as in-game days passed each interaction Cedar an MC had it felt like soup for the soul, nourishing and warm, and I don't want wincest to tarnish that... it's not BaRS after all

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I really have only one complaint about the game and that is the game update ends with little warning.
ah...what do you mean?because ..you get a warning that this is the end of the update and you also get a ..."timeframe" for next update...unless you click faster than superman ...I believe it should be enough warning..unless you are referring to something else

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
WVM [Day 1-8 v0.8.3] [Braindrop]

Original size: 2.5 GB

Compressed size: 808.2 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hahahahaha...You learn something new every day! :D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I just had to try it. Man that's a repetitive loop. Freaking cheeky.(y)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So is player choice no longer a thing? I have no interest in Mabel's kink at all but we have no choice but to play along. I noticed that this is a thing more and more with this game.
....use spoilers maybe?there are alot of people that have not yet played the game?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It never ends. That was the point: you call her that, you can't play the game. I mean, those people were REALLY annoying
guess I was right to say fuck it :))) and not wait to finish :p
well for those people...I'll refrain from saying anything since it might be...a little bit more than rude.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes