DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Willow is my favorite girl so glad we got to see more of her backstory, and hope Rachel can contact Leslie for her. If Stacy is the girl MC played basketball with because she was playing alone then that explains why she appeared in his flashback which caused previous confusion regarding his sister situation. Guess she got her special connection to the MC after all. Also, I guess the deep lore is even deeper with Valerie having visited the MC's old family home several times and her relationship with Willow. Jamie scared the shit out of me when she was watching MC and Elizabeth fuck though. MC deciding to, "work on my flop" in order to get Mackenzie's attention was pretty hilarious all things considered.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Good game. But (There is always "buts") the girls in the game worship MC sooo much. It is like MC is the lost greek god that found after centruies!...... Damn.. I sound jealous. BUT I AM JEALOUS! Man, i love this game.
He is Stud God. Stud God deserves harem.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hahahahahahhahahahhaha
Braindrop you sly fox :)))
I see the message to Locco :))) ingame :))))) nice one! very awesome....! :D
Did not expect to see that ingame :)))))))
Or I might be reading into it...although I'm 99.99% sure I'm not reading into it..and it is a hello to him :p
EDIT : actually after paying closer attention it's 110% a message to Locco :))) cheeky! :)))
EDIT : now that I think about it...I hope I didn't fuck up....and this was suppose to be a surprise for him...fuck if that's the case ...sorry :( but have fun looking for it xD
Finished my first run through and I agree about that part. (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes