Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Adoptive mom, even though it's "technically speaking" wouldn't be incest perse since we aren't blood related, I could possibly see happening at some eventual point. Willow though, more than likely no, unless someone wants to make a mod or some thing.
there's definitely sexual tension with willow. braindrop wasn't subtle with the close ups of her or the mother's asses.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am with you there man. I what to hear his side of things before I make my final judgement call on Damien.
Well just Damiens side will not be enough, unless it is backed up by other information. Him having lied a few times to MC does not exactly make him a trustworthy source. There are a few things that might speak in his favor like his Mom and that he tried to make MC protect Jasmine, but also a lot of questions where his disappearing all the time to be with and help Ryker looks like an indication he may be beyond help unless becomes a crown witness. Then again is BD already done with the shady dealings and who is behind it?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes