armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
he does not and he will not ...your comment will fall on deaf ears...like every other comment that anyone makes in a situation like this...because they can't learn...and won't even if they could ...
I do agree with you 110%
Not to mention he can't even count.That small update is 400 renders.
Maybe he didn't pass second grade like Chandler?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not to mention he can't even count.That small update is 400 renders.
Maybe he didn't pass second grade like Chandler?
hahahah ...that's really sad...and it's so sad that it's actually funny...:)))))))
agree 110% With you there :)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone know if there will be more scenes with Shauna/Jamie next update? Those two are why this game is my favorite on this site, but they haven't gotten much love in a long time now.
I don't see it happening, they just went to sleep as we were leaving the house.

The next update will most likely end after the car ride home will Belle.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be more scenes with Shauna/Jamie next update? Those two are why this game is my favorite on this site, but they haven't gotten much love in a long time now.
are you okay friendo?
did you play the game?
Last update they got some love...quite a bit of love

Reactions: Qmil679

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
either I'm losing my mind..or ...there was no janitor?
What janitor are you talking about?
the unknown girl that Mabel had MC have sex with .... and i also noticed something that kinda weirded me out ... for some reason i feel like theres a cult of females within WVM ... just from that .. notice what the unknown girl says to you ... and why does Mabel watch at the end .. like somethings up with all that .. i'll go into details later ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok so I know a few people found it and let me know about it but I am honored to have my name (well part of it Sup? BD) hidden in the game. Props to everyone that found it before I did and thank you BD for doing that it made my day.
Loco you deserved it and thanks to BD :love:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Unless the mc is involved I don't think anything will happen between shauna and jaime
It certainly seems to be building up to intimacy between Shauna and Jamie.

Whether that goes beyond them just pleasuring each other while with the MC to an actual relationship between them when the MC isn't around, we obviously have no way of knowing but I personally don't mind either way. And an option to not have that I imagine will be in.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It certainly seems to be building up to intimacy between Shauna and Jamie.

Whether that goes beyond them just pleasuring each other while with the MC to an actual relationship between them when the MC isn't around, we obviously have no way of knowing but I personally don't mind either way. And an option to not have that I imagine will be in.
Yeah I personally wouldn't really mind that either. I think if the mc is having sex with multiple girls at the very least it would be fair for the girls to have fun with each other. But this seems to be a controversial topic.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok so I know a few people found it and let me know about it but I am honored to have my name (well part of it Sup? BD) hidden in the game. Props to everyone that found it before I did and thank you BD for doing that it made my day.
Oh poop! I missed that, where was it? That is cool! BD really is one of the best, isn't he :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unless the mc is involved I don't think anything will happen between shauna and jaime
I second that 110%
This is one of those things that will never go my way but i'll voice my opinion anyway.

I disagree with what was said.

I've said it before but i'll repeat for the sake of the comment, the harem side of the game is the weakest part for me, it's very stale.

As it stands it's Jaime and Shauna with a bunch of side girls but it's all based on as and when he can fit them in with the rest hanging around waiting.

I just find that incredibly boring for a harem. I got one ray of light with Bailey and Rainn, hoping they will have their own thing as well as the harem.

If I was making it i'd have it set up like Sisterly Lust where all the girls have their own things going on so aren't left out while the MC is busy.

Look at it this way. We have a bunch of incredibly attractive girls most of which get 1 fuck maybe once a week.

Now if we bleed in real life like some people here like to do, what happens when those neglected girls want to get married, settled down and have a family of their own?

They aren't going to stick around for mister once a week.

By the end of his college life his harem is back down to being just Jaime and Shauna because the rest want a relationship and not just a casual fuck when they can be fit in.

This harem as it stands isn't sustainable. It's okay for a bit of fun but will not last long term.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is one of those things that will never go my way but i'll voice my opinion anyway.

I've said it before but i'll repeat for the sake of the comment, the harem side of the game is the weakest part for me, it's very stale.

As it stands it's Jaime and Shauna with a bunch of side girls but it's all based on as and when he can fit them in with the rest hanging around waiting.

I just find that incredibly boring for a harem. I got one ray of light with Bailey and Rainn, hoping they will have their own thing as well as the harem.

If I was making it i'd have it set up like Sisterly Lust where all the girls have their own things going on so aren't left out while the MC is busy.

Look at it this way. We have a bunch of incredibly attractive girls most of which get 1 fuck maybe once a week.

Now if we bleed in real life like some people here like to do, what happens when those neglected girls want to get married, settled down and have a family of their own?

By the end of his college life his harem is back down to being just Jaime and Shauna because the rest want a relationship and not just a casual fuck when they can be fit in.

This harem as it stands isn't sustainable. It's okay for a bit of fun but will not last long term.
Agreed, the girls really should have some fun amongst them self aswell, you have the bestest ideas Ava :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

it's okay to have different oppinions even though you might think my oppinion is wrong and it might be I'm not saying that it isn't it's still my choice to have this oppinion :p
I stand by what I said Jamie/Shauna I don't want to see them pursue a lesbian relantionship...then again it's not my game so if it does happen nothing I can do about (unless there's an option to refuse it xD) so..there's that :p
But as a personal prefference ...no ...I don't want to see Jamie/shauna in a lesbian relantionship..and even the other girls I'm against it ....there might be some I'm willing to accept but not that many..and it would be hard sell for me to convince myself xD

ANYWAY! ya...not for me ...:p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes