Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ahh, I wish it were so.. :LOL: I wonder when something will start between MC and Harper.
For now, we must probably wait .. so that there is no scandal. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
well...there was some kind of teasing in this update...involving harper so who knows....in ...10+updates?
I guess it'll be hard to start seriously with her anyway.. :( Because we will have to be careful that there is no scandal..
If it seems that the trainer and the student are having an affair, it can get publicized, and it can be a problem.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It certainly seems to be building up to intimacy between Shauna and Jamie.

Whether that goes beyond them just pleasuring each other while with the MC to an actual relationship between them when the MC isn't around, we obviously have no way of knowing but I personally don't mind either way. And an option to not have that I imagine will be in.
If she wants to fuck Jaime if I'm not around-
I command her to do so!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I guess it'll be hard to start seriously with her anyway.. :( Because we will have to be careful that there is no scandal..
it will be hard and not only because of no scandal...I think we first need to go through the proper channels..xD and someone else might be first and then her ..so ...I think we have quite a few more updates untill that happens...plus other girls...shit.,..I'm not even gonna try to think about this anymore cause it's not happening anytime soon.

Reactions: Qmil679

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is one of those things that will never go my way but i'll voice my opinion anyway.

I disagree with what was said.

I've said it before but i'll repeat for the sake of the comment, the harem side of the game is the weakest part for me, it's very stale.

As it stands it's Jaime and Shauna with a bunch of side girls but it's all based on as and when he can fit them in with the rest hanging around waiting.

I just find that incredibly boring for a harem. I got one ray of light with Bailey and Rainn, hoping they will have their own thing as well as the harem.

If I was making it i'd have it set up like Sisterly Lust where all the girls have their own things going on so aren't left out while the MC is busy.

Look at it this way. We have a bunch of incredibly attractive girls most of which get 1 fuck maybe once a week.

Now if we bleed in real life like some people here like to do, what happens when those neglected girls want to get married, settled down and have a family of their own?

They aren't going to stick around for mister once a week.

By the end of his college life his harem is back down to being just Jaime and Shauna because the rest want a relationship and not just a casual fuck when they can be fit in.

This harem as it stands isn't sustainable. It's okay for a bit of fun but will not last long term.
I completely agree.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
ok i finally played it the update is great
and Mabel holy fuck she is damn hot

but there is also a but ...

no stacy ;((

I am a bit sad :cry:

But overall it is simply super (y)(y)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
well...there was some kind of teasing in this update...involving harper so who knows....in ...10+updates?
I think Harper gonna be after the first game as a way to celebrate winning. So that would be end of day 10 if I have my days right.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think Harper gonna be after the first game as a way to celebrate winning. So that would be end of day 10 if I have my days right.
hahahahahahhaha
you're cute when you're so hopefull...ain't gonna happen bud xD
not that fast....plus there are others in front of her....plus there is actually someone else closer to her home in front of her...
sorry to dissapoint...but she will take some time to get into the harem..
EDIT : plus...tehnically...day10...is next day....so..ya that's definetly not going to happen

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
it will be hard and not only because of no scandal...I think we first need to go through the proper channels..xD and someone else might be first and then her ..so ...I think we have quite a few more updates untill that happens...plus other girls...shit.,..I'm not even gonna try to think about this anymore cause it's not happening anytime soon.
My theory is that Lauren will have to be ok with it before anything happens since she is the one who seems to be most against it, probably not for any personal reasons but just because of the image it would bring to the school.

Once she gives the ok though I imagine it will happen very quickly.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My theory is that Lauren will have to be ok with it before anything happens since she is the one who seems to be most against it, probably not for any personal reasons but just because of the image it would bring to the school.

I don't know about that...tbh I think there is someone else ...much more important that needs to give the okay...if it goes down that route...
EDIT : plus...there was a phrase that was said...that is very interesting....in this update....
"After what your brother did there's no way he's happy here right now."

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I don't know about that...tbh I think there is someone else ...much more important that needs to give the okay...if it goes down that route...
EDIT : plus...there was a phrase that was said...that is very interesting....in this update....
sec....starting the game to look up that phrase xD
Lauren herself to test the waters so to speak? :LOL:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
"After what your brother did there's no way he's happy here right now."
Lauren herself to test the waters so to speak? :LOL:
that phrase got me thinking

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
This is one of those things that will never go my way but i'll voice my opinion anyway.

I disagree with what was said.

I've said it before but i'll repeat for the sake of the comment, the harem side of the game is the weakest part for me, it's very stale.

As it stands it's Jaime and Shauna with a bunch of side girls but it's all based on as and when he can fit them in with the rest hanging around waiting.

I just find that incredibly boring for a harem. I got one ray of light with Bailey and Rainn, hoping they will have their own thing as well as the harem.

If I was making it i'd have it set up like Sisterly Lust where all the girls have their own things going on so aren't left out while the MC is busy.

Look at it this way. We have a bunch of incredibly attractive girls most of which get 1 fuck maybe once a week.

Now if we bleed in real life like some people here like to do, what happens when those neglected girls want to get married, settled down and have a family of their own?

They aren't going to stick around for mister once a week.

By the end of his college life his harem is back down to being just Jaime and Shauna because the rest want a relationship and not just a casual fuck when they can be fit in.

This harem as it stands isn't sustainable. It's okay for a bit of fun but will not last long term.
I agree with what you say and think it will happen eventually with the option for those that don't want the girls to have a relationship with each other.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

MC is dating her daughter, just go to house like you are going to see Natalie and have fun time with Harper. No one outside family has to know.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes