Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
okay

ya...real psycho that one...I mean HOW DARE SHE! CUFF US? LIKE OMG...
calling her psycho just because she is ....into light bdsm...it's ya...I'll stop before I say something I regret :)
Ok. Sir!!

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
[QUO
Yeah as I said in a previous post, I am fine with the girls having fun with each other. For me would make the harem more interesting. As long as there aren't any other dudes involved I am fine with it.
Even Skye, or is he the exception?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
with the other girls we had options before we was gonna sleep with them but the Mabel thing felt more like we was forced into it because we've never slept with her before and only flirted once and we jump start to handcuffs

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
didn;t they changed in this update?
I just started playing new update. I have loaded the save before the event. To remember events

I just started playing the new update, and I'm at this point when Mabel came to MC and Cedey. :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Some light femdom stuff is nice imo and is actually something I enjoy and want more of. But if some people don't want that the option to say no is fine.
I was kind of surprised that there wasn't an option to just ask her to remove the cuffs. It would have ended the update right there so that might have been an awkward ending.

Which is what BD was trying to avoid with the delay.

I think the original ending of the update was the knock at the door and Mable leaving the room. Thank god for the delay, could you imagine the blue balls lol.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
with the other girls we had options before we was gonna sleep with them but the Mabel thing felt more like we was forced into it because we've never slept with her before and only flirted once and we jump start to handcuffs
Correct. No choices. & I hate forced choices.
Problem indirectly solved though.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
ya...real psycho that one...I mean HOW DARE SHE! CUFF US? LIKE OMG...
calling her psycho just because she is ....into light bdsm...it's ya...I'll stop before I say something I regret :)
my man just left a jail cell, do you really think he would be comfortable with handcuffs? :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was kind of surprised that there wasn't an option to just ask her to remove the cuffs. It would have ended the update right there so that might have been an awkward ending.

Which is what BD was trying to avoid with the delay.

I think the original ending of the update was the knock at the door and Mable leaving the room. Thank god for the delay, could you imagine the blue balls lol.
i kinda liked the part with the cuffs .... been there done that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes