Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Quite the update this one. Fair warning, this is a looooooong spoiler, sorry for anyone who decides to read it in full, I got lost for a second and when I noticed, it was already too long to stop it now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Different spoiler because I got carried away in the first one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Has anyone seen Mabel's heart tatoo? Does she have one? The heart girls seem to be wanting to create an athletic Kwisatz Haderach if you had read the book "Dune."

Reactions: ric56788

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm not talking incest between mother/daughter. Just her occasionally allowed to be used as camouflage for public consumption. You would still have relationship with Natalie too.
first you need to go through the proper chanels! and then you can think of rendez-vous with Harper :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is one of those things that will never go my way but i'll voice my opinion anyway.

I disagree with what was said.

I've said it before but i'll repeat for the sake of the comment, the harem side of the game is the weakest part for me, it's very stale.

As it stands it's Jaime and Shauna with a bunch of side girls but it's all based on as and when he can fit them in with the rest hanging around waiting.

I just find that incredibly boring for a harem. I got one ray of light with Bailey and Rainn, hoping they will have their own thing as well as the harem.

If I was making it i'd have it set up like Sisterly Lust where all the girls have their own things going on so aren't left out while the MC is busy.

Look at it this way. We have a bunch of incredibly attractive girls most of which get 1 fuck maybe once a week.

Now if we bleed in real life like some people here like to do, what happens when those neglected girls want to get married, settled down and have a family of their own?

They aren't going to stick around for mister once a week.

By the end of his college life his harem is back down to being just Jaime and Shauna because the rest want a relationship and not just a casual fuck when they can be fit in.

This harem as it stands isn't sustainable. It's okay for a bit of fun but will not last long term.
Yeah as I said in a previous post, I am fine with the girls having fun with each other. For me would make the harem more interesting. As long as there aren't any other dudes involved I am fine with it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
first you need to go through the proper chanels! and then you can think of rendez-vous with Harper :p
Proper channels for dating would be talking to Harper and Natalie agreeing to help run interference. It's no one else's business.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I guess it'll be hard to start seriously with her anyway.. :( Because we will have to be careful that there is no scandal..
If it seems that the trainer and the student are having an affair, it can get publicized, and it can be a problem.
That was one of Charles's rules though. He's out now so whoever takes over from him might be less strict.

Reactions: Qmil679

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So it is possible to avoid the new scene? Good to know before I go all the way through game again.
Yes. Load your save file on saveeditonline, change "flirt with mabel" to 0 & avoid that female Psycho!! Cakeny

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My mc is not into cuff B.S. BTLD
okay
Yes. Load your save file on saveeditonline, change "flirt with mabel" to 0 & avoid that female Psycho!! Cakeny
ya...real psycho that one...I mean HOW DARE SHE! CUFF US? LIKE OMG...
calling her psycho just because she is ....into light bdsm...it's ya...I'll stop before I say something I regret :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes