Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
right...well...fuck me...sorry for the spoilers I guess...yup ...sorry xD
I'm very angry, you have to compensate me somehow!

Seriously, it's cool if the rules have changed .. I hope we can start a relationship with Harper now..
I would like to be with Veronica too. But we haven't seen her long, I don't know what's happening to her. :D

Here in this game it is so.. so many things are going on and a lot of women are being neglected because the MC has no time for them. :( I do not like it.

Where is Rainn, Emiko?? with them many people would definitely like have a scene/relationship. But we hardly see them at all. And what to talk about the relationship with them.. as MC doesn't have time for it. :LOL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
out of curiosity...do you hate Jamie?or Shauna?
They're the main characters and have locked in relationships with the MC before the game starts.

Mable is, if I'm not mistaken, the first girl that is taken out of the players hands in regards to choice to getting with them. Now technically the MC didn't sleep with her, but she did introduce new kinks into play and while I am perfectly fine with the scene and enjoyed the way it played out, there is going to be more than a few people who didn't like it.

Plus let's be real here, if MC wanted to break those cuffs he could do so in his sleep with 5 girls on top of him.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I hate forced choices.
You are forced in a relantionship with Jamie & Shauna....so...therefore....you hate them right?cause it's a forced choice...just like you said earlier...
Wow!! What a reason!!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm very angry, you have to compensate me somehow!

Seriously, it's cool if the rules have changed .. I hope we can start a relationship with Harper now..
I would like to be with Veronica too. But we haven't seen her long, I don't know what's happening to her. :D

Here in this game it is so.. so many things are going on and a lot of women are being neglected because the MC has no time for them. :( I do not like it.

Where is Rainn, Emiko?? with them many people would definitely like have a scene/relationship. But we hardly see them at all. And what to talk about the relationship with them.. as MC doesn't have time for it. :LOL:
I'm not sure how to compensate you though xD
If you want...I can...ya I got nothing sorry...:p
We'll get there...we just need a schedule *wink wink*
They're the main characters and have locked in relationships with the MC before the game starts.

Mable is, if I'm not mistaken, the first girl that is taken out of the players hands in regards to choice to getting with them. Now technically the MC didn't sleep with her, but she did introduce new kinks into play and while I am perfectly fine with the scene and enjoyed the way it played out, there is going to be more than a few people who didn't like it.

Plus let's be real here, if MC wanted to break those cuffs he could do so in his sleep with 5 girls on top of him.
yes they are the Main LI but they are also forced choices...you have no choice to say no...so..forced..
I'm just saying....he said he hates forced choices therefore...he should by all accounts hate those 2 also..right?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I hate forced choices.
You are forced in a relantionship with Jamie & Shauna....so...therefore....you hate them right?cause it's a forced choice...just like you said earlier...
i normally hate forced choices and relationships but not with Jamie and Shauna they just to good to hate

• Red Heart
Reactions: twiztid and Qmil679

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Great update, well worth the wait. And finally, now that Charles is gone Braindrop has freed the horny ladies on WVM staff. Veronica and Mabel are needing attention, if what Mabel didn't comment on is true. Lauren already got the full frontal so I'm sure she would like another look. Harper has been wanting a go ever since he chose to attend WVM and told Charles what he thought of her when he didn't know she could hear him. Would Patreon allow a threesome with Harper, MC and Natalie?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Great update, well worth the wait. And finally, now that Charles is gone Braindrop has freed the horny ladies on WVM staff. Veronica and Mabel are needing attention, if what Mabel didn't comment on is true. Lauren already got the full frontal so I'm sure she would like another look. Harper has been wanting a go ever since he chose to attend WVM and told Charles what he thought of her when he didn't know she could hear him. Would Patreon allow a threesome with Harper, MC and Natalie?
that's a negative on the last point sir/ma'am

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the thing with the easing of the teacher student relationship wouldn't Mabel fall under that too, so what happens in the infirmary would be breaking the rules unless its already been eased

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Don't we already have permission from them?
yes but I think...if I remember correctly...she wanted to know before it happen...it's no problem if it does happen ....she is okay with that too...but she also mentioned wanting to know before...so with all due respect...I would like to have this option to let them know :D

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not sure how to compensate you though xD
If you want...I can...ya I got nothing sorry...:p
We'll get there...we just need a schedule *wink wink*

yes they are the Main LI but they are also forced choices...you have no choice to say no...so..forced..
I'm just saying....he said he hates forced choices therefore...he should by all accounts hate those 2 also..right?
It's completely different though, think of it more like Shauna was trans with no choice and MC was forced into the sexual relationship with her.

Having a main character in a relationship is one thing, especially one that the game is written around. Taking choice away from the player where previously we always had it, is what the issue is.

Reactions: Breezerr
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes