BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Fem Shauna: Body issues for no apparent reason when she has a body most women would kill for.
Trans Shauna: A severe case of Gender Dysphoria where she freaks out whenever someone touches a part of her that isn't feminine.
sounds interesting...but will still wait :p

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It is forced on the player, we have no option to say no.
Some other things forced on the player:
Attending WVM. We didn't get to choose his college of choice.
Moving into a house with Rachael. We didn't get to choose which house the characters live in.
Giving Kimmy the house. Why couldn't we keep it for ourselves?
Not giving Ryker what he wants. We are forced to stay at WVM.
Meeting Wendy. Why couldn't we be angry at her and not see her?
We don't get the chance to cozy up with Charles. We are forced to be opposed to his ideas.
Taking Azel to WVM. Why not leave her all alone?
Forced to fight Ryker and his goons. Why didn't we get a chance to walk away?
Being in a relationship with Jamie. Why couldn't we just be with Shauna?
Being in a relationship with Shauna. Why couldn't we just be with Jamie?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Some other things forced on the player:
Attending WVM. We didn't get to choose his college of choice.
Moving into a house with Rachael. We didn't get to choose which house the characters live in.
Giving Kimmy the house. Why couldn't we keep it for ourselves?
Not giving Ryker what he wants. We are forced to stay at WVM.
Meeting Wendy. Why couldn't we be angry at her and not see her?
We don't get the chance to cozy up with Charles. We are forced to be opposed to his ideas.
Taking Azel to WVM. Why not leave her all alone?
Forced to fight Ryker and his goons. Why didn't we get a chance to walk away?
Being in a relationship with Jamie. Why couldn't we just be with Shauna?
Being in a relationship with Shauna. Why couldn't we just be with Jamie?
unfortunatelly out of reactions...
But I do agree with you 110%

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Old nurse is the only one I've avoided so far I shot down Katie in the first encounter but figuring it was safer to keep her happy than to piss her off I gave in later lol
Same. My main save is the no-cheat path but once Jamie gave the ok I started boinking everyone. Except for the old nurse. And the age isn't even the problem. I'm going to boink that friendly police woman if given the chance. But that old nurse is just creepy. :LOL:

Reactions: thataboo

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Same. My main save is the no-cheat path but once Jamie gave the ok I started boinking everyone. Except for the old nurse. And the age isn't even the problem. I'm going to boink that friendly police woman if given the chance. But that old nurse is just creepy. :LOL:
maybe Jamie and Shauna would love to watch you get it on with the old nurse

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh poop! I missed that, where was it? That is cool! BD really is one of the best, isn't he :)
Ok for anyone else curious here is the hidden message in the latest update. Thanks BTLD for pointing it out as I missed it in my first play through and thanks Braindrop for the Easter egg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok for anyone else curious here is the hidden message in the latest update. Thanks BTLD for pointing it out as I missed it in my first play through and thanks Braindrop for the Easter egg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anytime
The thing I like the most about that is that BD is a bit devious xD
Stacy is the dum dum dum what what what ? xD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
okay

ya...real psycho that one...I mean HOW DARE SHE! CUFF US? LIKE OMG...
calling her psycho just because she is ....into light bdsm...it's ya...I'll stop before I say something I regret :)
Handcuffing someone to the bed without asking is rather sketchy though. If a girl I'd met once before did that to me I'd be a bit worried no matter how hot she is.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'll admit ...my memory about Shauna relantionship...if you are forced or not...it's a bit fuzzy...so I might have bent the truth a bit there :p
Cheat or no Cheat path the relationship is pushed by Jamie on Day 3. The same day you have sex with Jamie for the first time, she also tries to get you to hit on Jasmine and Natalie that day as well.

Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Handcuffing someone to the bed without asking is rather sketchy though. If a girl I'd met once before did that to me I'd be a bit worried no matter how hot she is.
I agree with you 110%
but later in that conversation... he basically agrees to the other hand being cuffed if she takes her shirt off...so...I would say he did give the okay

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Cheat or no Cheat path the relationship is pushed by Jamie on Day 3. The same day you have sex with Jamie for the first time, she also tries to get you to hit on Jasmine and Natalie that day as well.
that I remember , about Jasmine and Natalie
Can't remember though about Shauna...if she is forced by the game or not...I think if we don't let her spy...she is not right?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While the Mabel scene was pretty sexy it did not feel right to me at all. She felt like a completely different person, the whole thing felt rushed and made me a little uncomfortable playing the scene. Now I don't have an issue with what she did, I think it was poor timing the longer I think about it. The poor guy was just arrested and harrassed by a dirty cop, being tossed in cuffs again felt wrong. Maybe if this was several updates later and the MC was healed up and the memory was not so fresh it would be different. Now I am not going to go super crazy and change my code to avoid that, but I am also not happy with how it went down.

Now I respect those that liked the scene and also those that did not. There is no need to get crazy over this scene. I know BD tries to make as many people happy with each update as he can. Some updates are clear winners and others not so much. However I am not going to let one scene that I was not a fan over to ruin an overall great update. Enjoy the content you got it will be a while before we get more.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
While the Mabel scene was pretty sexy it did not feel right to me at all. She felt like a completely different person, the whole thing felt rushed and made me a little uncomfortable playing the scene. Now I don't have an issue with what she did, I think it was poor timing the longer I think about it. The poor guy was just arrested and harrassed by a dirty cop, being tossed in cuffs again felt wrong. Maybe if this was several updates later and the MC was healed up and the memory was not so fresh it would be different. Now I am not going to go super crazy and change my code to avoid that, but I am also not happy with how it went down.

Now I respect those that liked the scene and also those that did not. There is no need to get crazy over this scene. I know BD tries to make as many people happy with each update as he can. Some updates are clear winners and others not so much. However I am not going to let one scene that I was not a fan over to ruin an overall great update. Enjoy the content you got it will be a while before we get more.
she seemed unwell.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes