Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
that I remember , about Jasmine and Natalie
Can't remember though about Shauna...if she is forced by the game or not...I think if we don't let her spy...she is not right?
Yes there is no choice for Shauna you are forced into a relationship with her. Other than her and Jamie you have an option for everyone else.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm banging pretty much every girl in the game but in my mind its more like "Bailey.............and a bunch of chicks who are just keeping my dick busy until I see Bailey again"
Yeah, that's like saying the sky is blue, water is wet and you shouldn't feed mogwai after midnight....

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
This game is just meh now. The cast is way too big for any of the characters to have much purpose beyond being a fuck sleeve for the MC. And while I get that it's a harem game, it's just silly beyond the suspension of disbelief how many girls drop their panties in 5 minutes of meeting him and every single of those girls is totally fine with sharing him. Visuals are still good, but I've given up actually being interested in the plot of this one.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing the new update.

I really like the Wendy (mom) and Cedey moments. The best part about this update! :love: I was hoping to see MC, Cedey and Wendy talk. But still, it will (probably) be in the next update.
MC's father is a total asshole. How he treated Wendy.. and then the MC. I feel sorry for Wendy, and I hope we will be able to give her happiness and love. She deserves it, even though she doesn't think so.

This scene with Mabel .. I completely did not expect. Here it is just forced. I like Mabel and I don't mind this scene. But.. I can already see how some people will start writing that they did not want to start anything with her.

Reactions: DA22

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I just finished playing the new update.

I really like the Wendy (mom) and Cedey moments. The best part about this update! :love: I was hoping to see MC, Cedey and Wendy talk. But still, it will (probably) be in the next update.
MC's father is a total asshole. How he treated Wendy.. and then the MC. I feel sorry for Wendy, and I hope we will be able to give her happiness and love. She deserves it, even though she doesn't think so.

This scene with Mabel .. I completely did not expect. Here it is just forced. I like Mabel and I don't mind this scene. But.. I can already see how some people will start writing that they did not want to start anything with her.
I agre with you 110% for most parts...except last...last one...for me it doesn't feel forced...
but enough about that...weeeendy! :D and cedey! :D awesomeeeee like you said..best parts of the update! fucking awesome :d loved those scenes! :D ...fuck MC's Father..I would like at one point to go spit on his grave...maybe even more than that....

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I agre with you 110% for most parts...except last...last one...for me it doesn't feel forced...
but enough about that...weeeendy! :D and cedey! :D awesomeeeee like you said..best parts of the update! fucking awesome :d loved those scenes! :D ...fuck MC's Father..I would like at one point to go spit on his grave...maybe even more than that....
Maybe I shouldn't say it.. but I'm glad he's dead. :LOL:

I love how Cedey is attached to the MC... I love those moments when I see how happily she sleep next to MC.. and when she sleeps alone, she is sad and has a bad dream. You can see how she loves him. :love:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So is this update kinda bigger than the last one? because if it isnt then im going to wait for the next or third coming update....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe I shouldn't say it.. but I'm glad he's dead. :LOL:

I love how Cedey is attached to the MC... I love those moments when I see how happily she sleep next to MC.. and when she sleeps alone, she is sad and has a bad dream. You can see how she loves him. :love:
I agree with you about MC's father...
I think those are the sweetest moments ingame atm :D with cedey wendy & azel ! :D fucking awesome!
This is prolly gonna get drowned out by all the update madness but fuck it been planning it for a week so I'm doing it anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a proud member of the cult I wish you a happy birthday BB :)

Reactions: Qmil679
Jan 1, 2020
Can someone refresh my memory on who Mabel is? I don't remember when she got introduced and what her role is supposed to be. It's starting to get hard remembering all the characters for me personally.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes