Amino 4567

Apr 21, 2020
This is one of the best games I've ever played. Good job guys.
Can anyone give me the link of Android Mega latest version please!!

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
Amazing, been a supporter of this project since release and I can say I'm HOOKED, the models are absolutely stunning I mean, have you taken a good look at Stacy? My gahd, I feel like I can see this go for a couple of years and you would still not finish all the available paths that could develop from this story. A+ story and writing as well, this is one of the few games that I stop and actually pay attention to all of the dialogue. I feel that at this point I'm leaving this as a review lol. Can't wait for next months update.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Not really that surprising considering Jamie said they were recording it all and that they would watch them later. I'm curious about which ones they will watch, presumably we won't see all of them or it would be like several entire updates just of that. Anyone have any particular thoughts or preferences about that? As the only other girls who are actually dating him as opposed to casual sex for now I'm curious what Natalie and Bailey will say, as well as Penny because I just like her.
Bailey, Zoe, Bailey, Natalie and more Bailey

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why are the sensitive always the pushy ones. Bitching about having some lewdness with a hot nurse omg you poor forced people... wtf let bd tell his fucking story and quit bitching about every little thing. Before this year I never knew what people meant by snowflakes, now I certainly do.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why are the sensitive always the pushy ones. Bitching about having some lewdness with a hot nurse omg you poor forced people... wtf let bd tell his fucking story and quit bitching about every little thing. Before this year I never knew what people meant by snowflakes, now I certainly do.
Well you see it's because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I'm starting to think I won't be able to keep up with the females in this game even with a guide. Every once in awhile, a character will pop up and I'll realize I was hoping to see them again but forgot about them.Not sure how the developer keeps track, but kudos for that.

As far as the unknown female at the end, nice variation. I'm not a chubby chaser, but I definitely don't limit myself in the women I find attractive. That being said, I appreciate the thick addition.

Beyond that, anyone else find it odd that the MC went to the school with no shirt on? Not a big deal. Just seemed a bit strange.

Reactions: Breezerr

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Beyond that, anyone else find it odd that the MC went to the school with no shirt on? Not a big deal. Just seemed a bit strange.
Nope. I found that pretty par for the University life to be frank.

You'll probably see more half naked people at a University than at a strip club sadly.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Anybody else kinda just getting tired of Jamie and Shauna? Like when the MC sees that they're watching you and Liz, that totally ruined the scene for me. I wish it gave you the option to tell them to fuck off or go somewhere else with Liz.
I wouldn't say tired personally, but I wouldn't mind if they took a small step back to let the other girls have a chance to come forward.

There is only a set number of renders that can be created each week, and the more scenes involving these two is less for the others.

The MC has done a lot with those two the first week of the game, and with the plugs in place they're prepping to take the relationship to the next level, there is no reason to rush it IMO. Let day 9 and 10 play out with some of the other girls, and come back to them with renewed vigor in a couple days.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes