Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Considering no one seems to wear shoes in this game the MC going without a shirt seems normal to me.
Yeah has the dev talked about that? People just casually walk around without shoes. It's not a major issue but it sometimes looks weird when they are outside without shoes.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah has the dev talked about that? People just casually walk around without shoes. It's not a major issue but it sometimes looks weird when they are outside without shoes.
I don't think he has talked about it in the past, but my thoughts are he either has a foot fetish or he is trying to speed up render times by leaving off shoes.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
See I had a different thought on this one. I was thinking doesn't Katie seem a little fake here, and Lauren doesn't seem happy like I thought she would for Charles being gone.
If I remember correctly, during that time when Charles left for a day, Lauren liked being in charge but was swamped with his work in addition to her job.

Maybe what you took from that is kind of an indication of that.

Reactions: AmIReal

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
See I had a different thought on this one. I was thinking doesn't Katie seem a little fake here, and Lauren doesn't seem happy like I thought she would for Charles being gone.
I can't say much because I always think Katie looks weird (or maybe I'm just considering how the part we know about her family is weird af) and yeah, Lauren doesn't seem that happy, which could be because she'll have more job now that Charles left (pretty sure she talked about that after the streaking)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I think Katie is over her Brother's shit and what it not only did to her uncle, but the issues it could have caused her. As for lauren, I think she's worried she'll be put in charge, which I THINK we talked with her about before and she hated the idea

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As far as Lauren is concerned....Would you be all sunshine and rainbows if you were up at 3 am after having prolly been working nonstop for the last 24 hours to put out the dumpster fire that Ryker lit up and the removal of Charles dropped in your lap? I doubt it :p

Regarding Katie.....I figure she could walk into Ryker's hospital room smother his ass with a pillow and leave a note saying "THIS IS FOR ETHAN ASSHOLE" and you'd still think she was out to get the MC and just wanted to silence a witness :LOL:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok Guys the guide is done. Mega Link below for the full guide, not sure how we can get this on the OP for everyone. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it or find any errors. Thanks everyone for the help with this as well.

0.7.7 update:
Mega

0.7.6 update:
Mega
Is the updated guide available

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah, I don't know about Lauren, but if that was me I'd also be unhappy that someone just dropped more work on my lap out of nowhere at 3 in the morning and that another asshole just put the kid who I've been helping (and who just got his family reunited again) in jail. I don't know anyone happy at 3 in the morning (Veronica is hte excepction, not the rule).

And the more we see of Katie the less... malicious she seems? Like maybe this is me being blinded by pussy, but she seems vastly different than when the MC first met her, more chill at least. Who knows, maybe she did just wanted to get smashed by MC and just had the awful timing of trying to jump his bones right when he was the most on edge about Charles.

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Hi guys. Sorry if I'm practically a new poster here. Took quite a bit of courage to step out into the forums for this one bit, but this latest update gave me the push I needed.

Tried this novel because it was recommended by a pal. And I stayed for the family reunion arc he pointed out.

I mean I guess the rest of the story is nice and all, but seeing an adoptive family and a long-lost biological family reunite after such a long time resonates so much with me and my own family. A real tear-jerker that one.

Major thanks for the feels. Thumbs up just for that.

P.S. I don't know if it is just me, but it is refreshing to be framed alongside a protagonist who just isn't a complete jerk and uncouth predator. I'd give another thumbs up for that, but I'm only allowed one. Major kudos for that, too, though.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Regarding Katie.....I figure she could walk into Ryker's hospital room smother his ass with a pillow and leave a note saying "THIS IS FOR ETHAN ASSHOLE" and you'd still think she was out to get the MC and just wanted to silence a witness :LOL:
Well yes, naturally.

I mean you've seen her. First she comes at us with no introduction then opens her shady trenchoat and ask what r ya buyin', what r ya sellin'....and leaves without even giving us a name. Shady as hell. Also who wears a mother fucking trenchoat and isn't named Shaft these days ?

The fact that you're not more sus of her is Shady...What angle you working here imposter number 2.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Idk, right now I don't have any real problems with Katie, she hasn't done anything shady to the mc yet. Yeah she just throws herself at the mc out of nowhere, but she is not really the only one, Rachael literally has sex with the mc the first time they meet.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
maybe because basketball is the reason she met the first boy she ever liked but only met him once, so hates it due to frustrations of only meeting the boy one time (Bit farfetched but still hope it makes sense-ish)
If I remember correctly she said she doesn't hate basketball..I mean she said at the beginning and then corrected herself.
As far as Lauren is concerned....Would you be all sunshine and rainbows if you were up at 3 am after having prolly been working nonstop for the last 24 hours to put out the dumpster fire that Ryker lit up and the removal of Charles dropped in your lap? I doubt it :p

I tend to agree with you there xD
Idk, right now I don't have any real problems with Katie, she hasn't done anything shady to the mc yet. Yeah she just throws herself at the mc out of nowhere, but she is not really the only one, Rachael literally has sex with the mc the first time they meet.
Indeed ...I don't think her actions untill this point are suspicious...maybe a bit weird?
What about Alexis?she fucks the MC in less than 20 min. game time..less than 1 min.
Nope...not really suspicious...of Katie I mean.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes