Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Idk, right now I don't have any real problems with Katie, she hasn't done anything shady to the mc yet. Yeah she just throws herself at the mc out of nowhere, but she is not really the only one, Rachael literally has sex with the mc the first time they meet.
Idk at least the mc knew Rachael's name before she seduced him. That first scene with Katie just literally made me cringe so I haven't trusted her since. Truly the only time I felt good about turning a woman down was that introduction scene

I know its not in the tags, and supposedly isn't planned, but I can't help but feel that it is edging towards bringing Cedar into the harem, along with the adopted mom.

Just the vibes I'm getting, not that I'd be against it, but it seems to be there.
your vibe reader must need repair. Cedar will live with the harem but she or Azel will not have carnal knowledge of the mc.

No 'cest here people

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Idk at least the mc knew Rachael's name before she seduced him. That first scene with Katie just literally made me cringe so I haven't trusted her since. Truly the only time I felt good about turning a woman down was that introduction scene

your vibe reader must need repair. Cedar will live with the harem but she or Azel will not have carnal knowledge of the mc.

No 'cest here people
uncomfortable =/= suspicious
I don't remember her doing anything suspicious...like I said ..maybe weird....but then again that also not really siince there have been a few women who threw themselves at the MC

magus448

May 22, 2018
We may not be able to have sex with the family members, but with Jamie watching MC with Liz, we may be able to just watch them with other ladies part of the harem.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
uncomfortable =/= suspicious
I don't remember her doing anything suspicious...like I said ..maybe weird....but then again that also not really siince there have been a few women who threw themselves at the MC
Well here relationship with Charles doesn't help my trust for her. She hasn't given me any reason to trust her yet. I know its a double standard but first impressions matter, she's crazy, and she is related to both Charles and ryker so fair or not I don't trust her til she proves I can some way

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well here relationship with Charles doesn't help my trust for her. She hasn't given me any reason to trust her yet. I know its a double standard but first impressions matter, she's crazy, and she is related to both Charles and ryker so fair or not I don't trust her til she proves I can some way
I understand what you're saying but at the same time...just because she is related to charles and dickheadboy doesn't mean she is automatically evil....
and she hasn't given us a reason to not trust her either.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well even after you turn her down on the first meeting, she trys it again in the Hall and is really pissed when you turn her down again ... now the meeting and all is good ... Katie is just strange in every meeting so far ... except the one where she got Charles ... if she is nice one she doesn´t show it really ... mqaybe we will get to trust her sometime or not ... the time will tell what BD has planned for her char
Like I said earlier...strange,weird =/= untrustworthy
Maybe she has a high lust...there are alot of reasons to explain her behaviour but they are all theories at the moment.
We just need to wait and see how her character develops.
As for me...I have no reason to be suspicious of her.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is there an image with all the girls names and faces? Not gonna lie, there are too many and I forget half the names and what face they belong to. Carly? Who? Lol..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I understand what you're saying but at the same time...just because she is related to charles and dickheadboy doesn't mean she is automatically evil....
and she hasn't given us a reason to not trust her either.
You're right but just her actions like her getting Charles out to safety from the bowling event (that's how it seemed to me anyway) just seem suspicious. Maybe it all stems from turning her down, but I wouldn't trust the mc's pet bunny around her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You're right but just her actions like her getting Charles out to safety from the bowling event (that's how it seemed to me anyway) just seem suspicious. Maybe it all stems from turning her down, but I wouldn't trust the mc's pet bunny around her.
Charles is her uncle.
Damien is okay to care for his mother in the "hospital" but Katie can't care for her uncle?and I use the term care here loosely...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
That didn't last long.
Who got hurt? Or do you mean Wendy talking about the past?
If so then it's just a misunderstanding because when I said that no girls would be harmed again I meant in present time. Of course Wendy is going to talk about her past, It's a big part of her character. It'd be silly af to exclude it. But it won't be shown in renders anymore.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Who got hurt? Or do you mean Wendy talking about the past?
If so then it's just a misunderstanding because when I said that no girls would be harmed again I meant in present time. Of course Wendy is going to talk about her past, It's a big part of her character. It'd be silly af to exclude it. But it won't be shown in renders anymore.
good...cause we don't need to see women getting hurt...
fuck that shit...and fuck shitheads who hurt women.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
WAIT... Yuki has a hearth tatoo on her neck... does she works for Willabelle or something? I think that there was something like that, that Belle said that every of her girls has in some part of their bodies...

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
WAIT... Yuki has a hearth tatoo on her neck... does she works for Willabelle or something? I think that there was something like that, that Belle said that every of her girls has in some part of their bodies...
Spoilers....use them...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes