Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Him being there would probably make things even worse.
Very good point...
Now I'm not saying she is Pro Charles...or in his corner....or something like that...all I'm saying about Katie is for her not to be judged yet..because she has not done anything "suspicious" ...she acted like other characters present in game which we accept and in other cases she acted like a human being with a family...so let's not cast shadow over her character because ..reasons.
one thing you can look at either way is all the evil characters so far have been male, so they could all stay male or we are due an evil female

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
one thing you can look at either way is all the evil characters so far have been male, so they could all stay male or we are due an evil female
I thought Belle was evil, or was it Jasmine, or Stacy, could be Katie. lol

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
ok....and that character is Katie?
we dont know yet could be, im just saying we could be due one and Katie being related to two other evil characters puts her near the top of the sus list or it could be the hearts are a cult just waiting to milk the mc and sell off his sperm to the highest bidder

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
we dont know yet could be, im just saying we could be due one and Katie being related to two other evil characters puts her near the top of the sus list or it could be the hearts are a cult just waiting to milk the mc and sell off his sperm to the highest bidder
ya....that's a no...from my POV ...
Makes no sense for either Katie or the HoH to turn out evil...
It would be...to easy...to make them villainous...to..obvious...
If there were to be a female antagonist I would say the best choice would be Lauren...ties with both (HoH / Charles family) but not important enough to stand out...she could easily manipulate people because of her psychological mumbo jumbo and she "walks" in both circles (I'm not sure about HoH though...but I'm going to assume that she is also aware and has ties to HoH)
So..for me ..it makes alot more sense for her to be a future antagonist...than Katie or HoH....those 2 options are way to obvious...like they could be literally wearing a sign atm screaming guilty...
Although...I hope that's not going to happen...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
ya....that's a no...from my POV ...
Makes no sense for either Katie or the HoH to turn out evil...
It would be...to easy...to make them villainous...to..obvious...
If there were to be a female antagonist I would say the best choice would be Lauren...ties with both (HoH / Charles family) but not important enough to stand out...she could easily manipulate people because of her psychological mumbo jumbo and she "walks" in both circles (I'm not sure about HoH though...but I'm going to assume that she is also aware and has ties to HoH)
So..for me ..it makes alot more sense for her to be a future antagonist...than Katie or HoH....those 2 options are way to obvious...like they could be literally wearing a sign atm screaming guilty...
Although...I hope that's not going to happen...
could be Alexis turning up pregnant before we have got Jamie pregnant, that could turn into a shitstorm a nympho pregnant Alexis vs Jamie and Shauna

Reactions: Pinsel

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Conspiracy theory 101... Who thinks Since Leslie was into music that she is in Aubreys' band and that there will be a reuniting between Leslie and Cedey. :cool: ;)
Oh I love this, it would be awesome. The only thing is that cedey is a big fan, and I would think she would know who is in her band. However, if she needs a fill in for a show or the music video you never know. All I know is Leslie needs to be found for Cedey.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Who got hurt? Or do you mean Wendy talking about the past?
If so then it's just a misunderstanding because when I said that no girls would be harmed again I meant in present time. Of course Wendy is going to talk about her past, It's a big part of her character. It'd be silly af to exclude it. But it won't be shown in renders anymore.
I was talking about the back story of Willow's friend who was beaten by her father.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving to my WVM extended family. Hopefully you all have enjoyed the latest update by now. I might not be on much today but wanted you all to know I just started working on the game guide again Hopefully I can have it updated by the end of next week. Lots of new characters to add and several lewd scenes as well. While I am not completely back to normal yet my health has been improving which was the main reason for the delay with the guide.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
could be Alexis turning up pregnant before we have got Jamie pregnant, that could turn into a shitstorm a nympho pregnant Alexis vs Jamie and Shauna
We have already been told that the few girls you did not get an option to pull out like Alexis and Zoe will not be pregnant unless you get an option later. I believe both will be adjusted during the week 1 rework.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving to my WVM extended family. Hopefully you all have enjoyed the latest update by now. I might not be on much today but wanted you all to know I just started working on the game guide again Hopefully I can have it updated by the end of next week. Lots of new characters to add and several lewd scenes as well. While I am not completely back to normal yet my health has been improving which was the main reason for the delay with the guide.
Happy Turkeyday to you too Loco and all my American friends!!!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes