Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
This is why you should read the text rather than just looking at the pretty pictures. It's mentioned many times that she wears coloured contacts.
Well, her hair was still in the natural color, which leads me to believe she wasn't wearing the contacts yet, so I think it is a mistake.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, her hair was still in the natural color, which leads me to believe she wasn't wearing the contacts yet, so I think it is a mistake.
yes it's a mistake...ofc it is...there's no other explanation...because ya...reading is hard.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Happy Thanksgiving to the American people in this thread! I'm thankful for all my regulars (so I won't list them here since I'm afraid I could forget some), and I hope y'all have a nice holiday w family and friends but please don't forget to wear a mask :p

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
it turns out there is some scene with mabel at the end of this up date how do i get them what chose do i have to make in the earlier part of the game to get them

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Oh I love this, it would be awesome. The only thing is that cedey is a big fan, and I would think she would know who is in her band. However, if she needs a fill in for a show or the music video you never know. All I know is Leslie needs to be found for Cedey.
Leslie liked to change her look and she may have gotten tattoos as well which would possibly help to not recognizing her as she has gotten older.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Leslie liked to change her look and she may have gotten tattoos as well which would possibly help to not recognizing her as she has gotten older.
if somethine like ..20 years passed I could agree with you...but after 2-3 years...to not be able to recognize someone...it's...highly unlikely

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was talking about the back story of Willow's friend who was beaten by her father.
Same principle, it's backstory not the present, and we don't actually see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reading is hard. :rolleyes:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
if somethine like ..20 years passed I could agree with you...but after 2-3 years...to not be able to recognize someone...it's...highly unlikely
Wait, 2 or 3 years? That's some short teenagers then, it would be more along the lines of 6-8 years, at least based on looks alone.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wait, 2 or 3 years? That's some short teenagers then, it would be more along the lines of 6-8 years, at least based on looks alone.
huh....have you played the game?...she states that at the age of 16 or 17 she spent 1 year with wendy...after Leslie left....so yes 2-3 years..based on the reading....that you mostly do in these types of games...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
huh....have you played the game?...she states that at the age of 16 or 17 she spent 1 year with wendy...after Leslie left....so yes 2-3 years..based on the reading....that you mostly do in these types of games...
All right lets look at it this way look at the difference when Rainn is in heavy make-up and without heavy make-up looks like very different people it could be the same with Leslie.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
it turns out there is some scene with mabel at the end of this up date how do i get them what chose do i have to make in the earlier part of the game to get them
You need to flirt with her on day 7 after she addresses you shoulder injury and you help Kimmy with her leg cramp.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
All right lets look at it this way look at the difference when Rainn is in heavy make-up and without heavy make-up looks like very different people it could be the same with Leslie.
I understand your POV but at the same time the difference is not one that would make you not recognize that person...
In this case tbh I would say lets agree to disagree :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes