HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I don't know what it is but there is something about Cedey that makes me want to shower her with love. It's not a sexual interest like with some of the others, it is just seeing someone hurt and wanting to fix it. She is such an important character in the MC's life and she needs so much good to make up for the bad that happened to her. Unfortunately I can't put up a bounty for finding Leslie but I can show how serious I am by willing to sacrifice a relationship with my digital crush to get this taken care of.
I know what you mean, I just wanna hold her tight forever and keep her safe :)

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah I don't know what it is but there is something about Cedey that makes me want to shower her with love. It's not a sexual interest like with some of the others, it is just seeing someone hurt and wanting to fix it. She is such an important character in the MC's life and she needs so much good to make up for the bad that happened to her. Unfortunately I can't put up a bounty for finding Leslie but I can show how serious I am by willing to sacrifice a relationship with my digital crush to get this taken care of.
Big 'ol softie ;)

Fun aside, its probably something like a protective instict or in German (one of the few Words who are cooler than in English): "Beschützerinstinkt". That means you have a very high Sym- and empathy, which is of course is a very good thing.

And dont worry, MC, Belle and Rachael will find her, take her and throw her on Cedey, which cause both to Cry from happyness(a Word which looks like i wrote it wrong no mater how you write it.) and will be the beginning of a new hug Orgy ^__^
Would not surprise me if she would allready be in MC's house in week 2

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have seen a lot of these posts here about "forced" relationships. I've played through several times (10 or more) and as far as I can tell the only (romantic/sexual) relationship that appears "forced" on the MC/player is the one that existed right from the start...Jamie. Shawna confesses her feelings, but the player can choose to not persue her romantically. Same goes for every other potential sexual partner in the game. Friendships, family, acquaintances, enemies, teammates, and business associates are all fairly locked in by the game, but romance is up to the player (except Jamie). The story MAY SUGGEST to take all those lovers, but its still the choice of the MC/Player as far as I can tell. Its a great game and if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong...just my two bits on the subject.
Wait, you can turn down Shauna? I thought she was fixed, along with Jamie.

Reactions: csmk14 and AmIReal

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
yes it's a mistake...ofc it is...there's no other explanation...because ya...reading is hard.
she started wearing contacts before dyeing her hair
LOL... Well, damn. The weirdest part is that I took a screenshot with the text first then decided to take another without and the entire time I didn't look at it properly.
You know what? I blame the blue eyes, they were way too distracting for me to pay attention to what was written underneath.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
LOL... Well, damn. The weirdest part is that I took a screenshot with the text first then decided to take another without and the entire time I didn't look at it properly.
You know what? I blame the blue eyes, they were way too distracting for me to pay attention to what was written underneath.
dw, it happens with the best of us LOL they really were distracting

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
You can only turn Shauna down from the cheating but after that she is fixed because of Jamie.
Yes, you can turn her down for cheating, but you can also tell her you don't share her feelings...its 2 seperate choices in the same scene. I have honestly never turned down her feelings, only the cheating, so I don't know what happens after, but I would assume that that would be like choosing to not put your hand on Natalie's thigh, or friendzoning Jasmine. Just like you can reject the job getting random ladies pregnant twice. I may try a playthrough once rejecting Shauna's feelings once to see how it goes...I hate the idea, but in the spirit of thoroughness I may give it a try.
You can only turn Shauna down from the cheating but after that she is fixed because of Jamie.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yes, you can turn her down for cheating, but you can also tell her you don't share her feelings...its 2 seperate choices in the same scene. I have honestly never turned down her feelings, only the cheating, so I don't know what happens after, but I would assume that that would be like choosing to not put your hand on Natalie's thigh, or friendzoning Jasmine. Just like you can reject the job getting random ladies pregnant twice. I may try a playthrough once rejecting Shauna's feelings once to see how it goes...I hate the idea, but in the spirit of thoroughness I may give it a try.
OK I didn't know that you could turn her down two times I only went with the cheating path. But I thought I had read it here that it was a fixed event. Learn something new from time to time.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OK I didn't know that you could turn her down two times I only went with the cheating path. But I thought I had read it here that it was a fixed event. Learn something new from time to time.
I've done it it doesn't make a difference aside from losing the couple early game shauna scenes jamie still throws you at her on day 3 regardless

Reactions: AmIReal

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Actually I retract what I said about Shauna. Yes, you can choose to tell her you don't share her feelings in the shower (in which case you don't get the cheating option at all), or that you do have feelings for her but won't cheat...or do yes to both. But later Jamie does lock her in, regardless of anything else. As far as I know though it is only Jamie and Shauna that are fixed...or "forced"...and I don't really feel that either is forced at all based on the story. Jamie is your very serious girlfriend (so serious that for the last 2 months the MC hasn't had ANY sex), and Shauna is your childhood best friend (and it would feel more forced and weird if the MC DIDNT have feelings for her in some way). Jamie eggs the MC on for others (like Jasmine and Natalie), but all others (so far) are optional.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Don't worry, saves should work and you don't need to do anything, Ren'py stores them somewhere deep in your PC
Open Windows Explorer and paste the following in the address bar or click on start, run, and past the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
Then scroll down to WVM-##########
(# is really numbers from 0 to 9)

Have a great day and be safe... (y) Also enjoy your holidays.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wow, I had to go through 40 pages of forums here...:cautious:

Hope we all are or had enjoy the holidays. Well, I am glad Loco slowing creeping back on this forum.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y) Also enjoy any holidays coming up from now to end of this year.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Open Windows Explorer and paste the following in the address bar or click on start, run, and past the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
Then scroll down to WVM-##########
(# is really numbers from 0 to 9)

Have a great day and be safe... (y) Also enjoy your holidays.
Yeah, I know. But he was only asking if he would have to restart over again, I thought he didn't need to know where those saves were actually stored.

And thanks. No holidays here in the southwest corner of Europe but OK, I'll accept your kind wishes xD

Reactions: WheresLucifer

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Looking at the "MC avoids Yuki" line from Emiko phone message on Day 8 (v0.8.3).

It looks like MC and Yuki have some kind of connection of their own. I looked back at previous days and found a possible connection with it involving MC's blurry past memories. With a common theme being "long braided pigtails".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes