csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The only girls that should be missed in a no c
Those are amongs my fave, ive never even attempted a no cheat playthrough as well whilst i absolutely love the likes of Rachael, Zoe and especially the goddess Liz ive almost zero interest in the likes of Shauna or Jaime and yet they are both forced on me. If they are the key characters in the no cheat playthrough then frankly i have zero desire to explore it (or the trans stuff). Its there for those who desire it which is great but honestly from what ive played and assume will be cut from not cheating your missing most of the content in the game... there is already about 4 or so girls who are there alone for the pimp path which vs no cheating which i assume amounts to only Shauna, Jaime, Bailey (and i would assume Liz after week 1) then man, thats blue balling ones self for no valid reason besides roleplay in a game where half the cast are not only throwing themselves at you but others are actively encouraging you to go to town with the town lol. Maybe if Willow, the Mom and Azael etc become exclusive to no cheat storyline i will relent but that seems unlikely so yeah, ill give it a miss.
heat path are Alexis, and I assume Anna & Eden as they were the only girls that don't get a chance with you once Jaime says yes(I have never done a complete no cheat, just can't say no to Rachel and the clients). That said I assume you get Rachel later like you do with any variation of the cheat path, and all the other girls are open once Jaime gives the ok as far as I know, and that includes Liz Irgendwie Irgendwo since you tell her she can date you IF she get's Jaime's blessing.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
The rewards of cheating in this vn outweigh the loving trustable mc route for me. I want my cake ( liz, my Rachael and my clients) and eat it too.
The girlfriends literally get off watching the mc having sex with other people. It's not cheating if your girlfriends ask you to do it... the trust is not an issue here.

The choice in this VN are not good guy or bad guy, it's only "do you want to fuck her or not?".

Reactions: Krynh

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The girlfriends literally get off watching the mc having sex with other people. It's not cheating if your girlfriends ask you to do it... the trust is not an issue here.

The choice in this VN are not good guy or bad guy, it's only "do you want to fuck her or not?".
Yeah that is basically it, I don't think there will be any major consequences for the mc if you decide to make him cheat. I never went the no cheating route, but you're only able to get in a relationship with Shauna if you cheat on Jaime with her, right?

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah that is basically it, I don't think there will be any major consequences for the mc if you decide to make him cheat. I never went the no cheating route, but you're only able to get in a relationship with Shauna if you cheat on Jaime with her, right?

Nope, no matter what you decide, Cheat with Shauna or not, Jamie will have listened to the discussion.
If you decide to cheat then she will have left before you have answered to Shauna.
Not exactly sure how it plays if you decide to be faithful to Jamie ( If she has listened completely or not ) but she still will be talking to Azel and you will still be an a 3Way relationship with both.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She overheard Shauna confess she is in love with you that's the only important art....which happens before you even get the choice to go behind her back and cheat on her and not dependent on it at all so cheating or not cheating changes nothing

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamie doesn't listen to the whole conversation. She only hears that Shauna confesses her feelings to you and then runs off, too scared to hear the rest. She talks to Azel whether or not you cheat, or even tell Shauna if you feel the same way she does. The cheating path is not required for ANYTHING except to get some extra lewd scenes (and maybe a couple extra women to get pregnant...not sure yet on that, BD may still add in all those women later anyway.)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Any scene with hazel ?
There is no one named Hazel in the game so no. If you mean Azel then no since that would be considered insect and incest will not be part of the game until a modder comes in and does something about that. Before you argue that an adoptive part should not be considered incest I don't make the rules the credit card companies do, and they say no.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The rewards of cheating in this vn outweigh the loving trustable mc route for me. I want my cake ( liz, my Rachael and my clients) and eat it too.

Whatever the fallout if any was worth it and besides it goes really hurtful it will give me an excuse to restart and play nice :p
as i see it the world is my platter and i wanna enjoy everything on that platter .. o.k. babes line up ... hehe :love:

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes