BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Looking at the "MC avoids Yuki" line from Emiko phone message on Day 8 (v0.8.3).

It looks like MC and Yuki have some kind of connection of their own. I looked back at previous days and found a possible connection with it involving MC's blurry past memories. With a common theme being "long braided pigtails".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems a bit of a stretch but possible nevertheless

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I don't know what it is but there is something about Cedey that makes me want to shower her with love. It's not a sexual interest like with some of the others, it is just seeing someone hurt and wanting to fix it. She is such an important character in the MC's life and she needs so much good to make up for the bad that happened to her. Unfortunately I can't put up a bounty for finding Leslie but I can show how serious I am by willing to sacrifice a relationship with my digital crush to get this taken care of.
Well finding Leslie will take some time and then contacting her and getting her over if she wishes to, so you can get Stacy first. :p Do not think college teams play abroad though, else MC could have an exhibition match in Paris and that could have been a great moment also for that Jamie and Shauna scene out of town. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't do the cheating route. I understand that I missed a lot of content. Should I re-play?

Also,
That scare is officially still not over, Brain can just have been mean to Loco in that hidden text. :p Even if most of us think the girl mentioned in past indeed likely was Stacy, it could have been Yuki as well for example another girl like Veronica though that age difference is likely too big or someone still to be introduced. Sorry Loco for keeping the suspense up. :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Gameplan

Most of this information has already been shared so I'm gonna list the changes real quick.

Gameplan:
-Day 8 part 3 is now available to tiers 2-4 and will be available to tier 1 this upcoming Thursday.

-Next release will be near the end of December as I'll be spending this time building a backlog/buffer of renders.

-There will still be two updates a month (after December). All ranging from 200-240 renders but not over.

-I do not currently plan on having set release dates. Starting January the first release will be out near the start of the month and second release near the end. With tiers 1 and 3 getting those releases one week past whenever they release for tiers 2 and 4.

-Jasmine won the "nude poll" as she came in 6th so her set will be out soon and will be available to Tier 4 first but other tiers will have access after a few days.

-After a day in the life of Harper&Nat I will no longer be doing planned render sets. It will be a thing for when I have some extra time, at least for now.

-Everything left for my third PC build (besides the custom cables) arrives today so I'll likely build it and set up the custom water-cooling loop over these next two days. I'll post some pics of it in discord when I'm finished.

Further info:

These changes are all to help achieve my main goal of consistency. That's what I'm solely focused on and I know I'll never be 100% perfect but I need to be better. I'm great at getting the actual work done but I'm not great about sticking to dates.
That mainly boils down to me trying to pack as much content as I possibly can in and never leaving myself room for mistakes. That's what the buffer and soft cap on the amount of renders will allow me to have, as well as more freedom to work on some of the necessary things that don't make it into the render count like scenes or characters.

Another thing I'm going to try really hard to do is treat the releases that aren't marked as (final) as actual betas. Which is what they are. It's okay if the update doesn't end at a convenient time and it's okay if there are issues. The content in betas is not final and I need to stop treating it like it is.
Another positive of a buffer is that I'll be able to pack releases early and be ahead of things which gives me the ability to send them out to proofreaders and testers beforehand. Which is something that was pretty much impossible with my previous schedule.

And I'd also like to add that the cap of 200-240 is set because that is the amount of work I believe I can consistently do even with fuck ups. And the cap will prevent me from trying to overshoot things. It will likely be closer to the 200 side of things for the first few months as I'll be working on building up the buffer as fast as possible.
I've realized recently that I really need a plan in place that allows me to spend more time with family and friends and this also allows for more spontaneous events because planning out every single event in your life becomes very lame very quickly.

The cap is also at 200-240 because I believe that's a decent chunk of content and that number has always been the actual goal. My weeklies before things went down were always around 120-140 renders so it's not a huge reduction in size at all.

All of this info is subject to change and none of it is set in stone. It will mostly be trial and error here on out but I'll do my absolute best to find out what works best for me with internal goals that aren't shared publicly. In a way you can view all of these changes as training wheels and I hope to be in a position in a few months where I can have set release dates and content outside of WVM but for now this is the plan.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and thank you guys so very much for sticking with me and believing in me.
Hope you're all having a good time. <3

Eduard34

Mar 1, 2020
I'm having trouble with the new update, sex scenes not showing just skipping to the next part in android. Anyone knows why?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know what? I blame the blue eyes, they were way too distracting for me to pay attention to what was written underneath.
They are very pretty.

I didn't do the cheating route. I understand that I missed a lot of content. Should I re-play?
[/SPOILER]
You miss about a dozen sex scenes early on, although I believe the plan is that you can still get with all the girls in the non-cheating path, just a bit later. Personally I have a second 'non-canon' save where I did the cheating thing just to see the differences, there haven't been many in the past few days, and no extra sex scenes. If you really like any of the girls he cheats with it might be worth doing the same.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Looking at the "MC avoids Yuki" line from Emiko phone message on Day 8 (v0.8.3).

It looks like MC and Yuki have some kind of connection of their own. I looked back at previous days and found a possible connection with it involving MC's blurry past memories. With a common theme being "long braided pigtails".
I like your thoughts here, but don't forget BD did say that some things in these new updates may not make sense until the week 1 rework is done. I thing this might be one of those things.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Also,
four Cheat path transgender female Shauna
To be honest I suggest 4 main saves for everyone. One cheat path female Shauna, two cheat path transgender female Shauna, three no cheat path female Shauna, and four no cheat path transgender female Shauna. You will get the best of all paths by doing this. I know a lot of people don't like the transgender female path because Shauna and Penny have a dick, but it is worth it for the storyline alone.

Also if you want to know what you missed by not going cheat path check out the game guide. It can be found in my signature or the OP.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm having trouble with the new update, sex scenes not showing just skipping to the next part in android. Anyone knows why?
It is possible you don't have the right triggers for them. You have to have said yes to get Liz in the Harem at some point and you also have to have flirted with Mabel on day 7. If you don't have those triggers you won't get the scenes.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
a year later, it finally managed to get the stubborn workaholic to switch to a healthier mode of work - I am sure that this is the merit of his future wife. :giggle:

Reactions: Call190Now

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, yes, I really think I need an alternate save once BD releases the Week 1 Rewrite.

You guys convinced me that missing out on Elizabeth this update had nothing to do with "not raping" her, but denying her later on. However, this came at a point where Janie hadn't yet talked to her. And I think in case of family she REALLY would have to sign off on it - which she will undoubtedly do soon.

Same with Rachael, on my official save I missed out on everything with her, because at first I was following the no-cheating path, and then she got her urges at the most inopportune times (car scene).

To be honest, I'm starting to wonder if I will even get them on the no cheat path since I've said no to them three times (Rachael) and twice (Elizabeth) now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hm, yes, I really think I need an alternate save once BD releases the Week 1 Rewrite.

You guys convinced me that missing out on Elizabeth this update had nothing to do with "not raping" her, but denying her later on. However, this came at a point where Janie hadn't yet talked to her. And I think in case of family she REALLY would have to sign off on it - which she will undoubtedly do soon.

Same with Rachael, on my official save I missed out on everything with her, because at first I was following the no-cheating path, and then she got her urges at the most inopportune times (car scene).

To be honest, I'm starting to wonder if I will even get them on the no cheat path since I've said no to them three times (Rachael) and twice (Elizabeth) now.
hell as i play thru this game i screw every girl that lets me .. and i've banged the hell out of alot of them .. i feel for ya :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Those are amongs my fave, ive never even attempted a no cheat playthrough as well whilst i absolutely love the likes of Rachael, Zoe and especially the goddess Liz ive almost zero interest in the likes of Shauna or Jaime and yet they are both forced on me. If they are the key characters in the no cheat playthrough then frankly i have zero desire to explore it (or the trans stuff). Its there for those who desire it which is great but honestly from what ive played and assume will be cut from not cheating your missing most of the content in the game... there is already about 4 or so girls who are there alone for the pimp path which vs no cheating which i assume amounts to only Shauna, Jaime, Bailey (and i would assume Liz after week 1) then man, thats blue balling ones self for no valid reason besides roleplay in a game where half the cast are not only throwing themselves at you but others are actively encouraging you to go to town with the town lol. Maybe if Willow, the Mom and Azael etc become exclusive to no cheat storyline i will relent but that seems unlikely so yeah, ill give it a miss.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Those are amongs my fave, ive never even attempted a no cheat playthrough as well whilst i absolutely love the likes of Rachael, Zoe and especially the goddess Liz ive almost zero interest in the likes of Shauna or Jaime and yet they are both forced on me. If they are the key characters in the no cheat playthrough then frankly i have zero desire to explore it (or the trans stuff). Its there for those who desire it which is great but honestly from what ive played and assume will be cut from not cheating your missing most of the content in the game... there is already about 4 or so girls who are there alone for the pimp path which vs no cheating which i assume amounts to only Shauna, Jaime, Bailey (and i would assume Liz after week 1) then man, thats blue balling ones self for no valid reason besides roleplay in a game where half the cast are not only throwing themselves at you but others are actively encouraging you to go to town with the town lol. Maybe if Willow, the Mom and Azael etc become exclusive to no cheat storyline i will relent but that seems unlikely so yeah, ill give it a miss.
Now that last would be an evil move by the evil modder if one ever comes around. :p So in a way it would be fitting. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Skode

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The rewards of cheating in this vn outweigh the loving trustable mc route for me. I want my cake ( liz, my Rachael and my clients) and eat it too.

Whatever the fallout if any was worth it and besides it goes really hurtful it will give me an excuse to restart and play nice :p
Tbh I have not thought of it like that....all that comes in mind whenever I have a choice to have sex with a girl are 2 things.
Nike trademark : just do it!
Pokemon trademark : gotta catch'em all!
xD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There hasn't been a sex scene exclusive to the cheating path since day four. We're going to get to be with all the girls he slept with on the cheating path, it will just take a little longer. He's already got with Rachel and Liz both on the non-cheating path, and for Zoe all of her content is after Jamie gives him the OK, so I'm not sure why you mentioned her at all.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes