armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
ya....that's a no...from my POV ...
Makes no sense for either Katie or the HoH to turn out evil...
It would be...to easy...to make them villainous...to..obvious...
If there were to be a female antagonist I would say the best choice would be Lauren...ties with both (HoH / Charles family) but not important enough to stand out...she could easily manipulate people because of her psychological mumbo jumbo and she "walks" in both circles (I'm not sure about HoH though...but I'm going to assume that she is also aware and has ties to HoH)
So..for me ..it makes alot more sense for her to be a future antagonist...than Katie or HoH....those 2 options are way to obvious...like they could be literally wearing a sign atm screaming guilty...
Although...I hope that's not going to happen...
If he wants so much a female villain here it is.

Reactions: BTLD

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
huh....have you played the game?...she states that at the age of 16 or 17 she spent 1 year with wendy...after Leslie left....so yes 2-3 years..based on the reading....that you mostly do in these types of games...
Sorry?, lapsus in memory, no need to get mad, but even then we don't exactly know at what age Leslie left, we know that 16 was her emo phase and that she was living with Wendy at that moment. But if so, then is my bad and I apologize.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry?, lapsus in memory, no need to get mad, but even then we don't exactly know at what age Leslie left, we know that 16 was her emo phase and that she was living with Wendy at that moment. But if so, then is my bad and I apologize.
friendo.....stop that....
You respond in a sarcastic way and then get offended when someone calls your bullshit?and the fact that you're not paying attention to the story and try to laugh at people?ya...that's a no on my part ...
Don't get offended if people talk to you in the same way ...
Now going back to the issue at hand....you really need to replay the game ....and get your facts straight.
have fun.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
You respond in a sarcastic way and then get offended when someone calls your bullshit?and the fact that you're not paying attention to the story and try to laugh at people?ya...that's a no on my part ...
Now going back to the issue at hand....you really need to replay the game ....and get your facts straight.
have fun.
Sorry if I made it sound like I was mocking you, it wasn't my intention. Yeah, I'm gonna replay it and see the scene again.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
have fun.
Just my purely observation perspective but even I think yer being way more a dick about it than necessary lol

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are the heart girls just eye candy or will we get a chance to get busy with them because wouldn't they fall under the famous category, so they might msg us in the future

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
are the heart girls just eye candy or will we get a chance to get busy with them because wouldn't they fall under the famous category, so they might msg us in the future
Who knows. Probably one day in the Far Future

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I sense a disturbance in the Force...
Wasn't this supposed to be a happy thread? nvm going back to lurking now,
This is nowhere close of shitstorm that some threads have...i don't know why, but in this thread most o people are nice and friendly, even if they disagree with each other, i guess a good game bring mature and good people.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I leave you guys alone for a few hours and the thread goes to bickering and name calling. Disappointed I am.

Either way Leslie must be found I don't care how it is done but she must be found and reunited with Cedey. To show how serious I am about this I am willing to put the Stacy story line on the back burner to get this done if necessary. My heart has been broken learning about Cedey's past. She is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in the game, and I want nothing but love and happiness for her going forward.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
This is nowhere close of shitstorm that some threads have...i don't know why, but in this thread most o people are nice and friendly, even if they disagree with each other, i guess a good game bring mature and good people.
That is true but when the popcorn comes out it's time to hide under the desks... :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I leave you guys alone for a few hours and the thread goes to bickering and name calling. Disappointed I am.

Either way Leslie must be found I don't care how it is done but she must be found and reunited with Cedey. To show how serious I am about this I am willing to put the Stacy story line on the back burner to get this done if necessary. My heart has been broken learning about Cedey's past. She is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in the game, and I want nothing but love and happiness for her going forward.
Geeze and here I thought you were going to put a million dollar bounty to find her...lol well maybe you did by putting Stacey on hold. :cool:;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Happy Thanksgiving for those that celebrate and happy day of the week for those that don't.

I respect 99% of the posters in this thread. I only tend to agree with about 50% of them any given time, but in this thread that is usually good enough.

Maturity and common courtesy usually prevail. Sometimes I push the line (example my disgust and failure to give any inch on my feelings for that piece of shit Damien; but I digress...) I still love reading the other side of the topics.

Life is short and 99% of us really enjoy this vn so no matter our differences let's all try to be civil

Thanks guys and gals

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Woooooow! Stacy on backburner? This IS serious!!! :) With both Rachael and Belle at our disposal I'm sure she will be found in no time ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I don't know what it is but there is something about Cedey that makes me want to shower her with love. It's not a sexual interest like with some of the others, it is just seeing someone hurt and wanting to fix it. She is such an important character in the MC's life and she needs so much good to make up for the bad that happened to her. Unfortunately I can't put up a bounty for finding Leslie but I can show how serious I am by willing to sacrifice a relationship with my digital crush to get this taken care of.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I have seen a lot of these posts here about "forced" relationships. I've played through several times (10 or more) and as far as I can tell the only (romantic/sexual) relationship that appears "forced" on the MC/player is the one that existed right from the start...Jamie. Shawna confesses her feelings, but the player can choose to not persue her romantically. Same goes for every other potential sexual partner in the game. Friendships, family, acquaintances, enemies, teammates, and business associates are all fairly locked in by the game, but romance is up to the player (except Jamie). The story MAY SUGGEST to take all those lovers, but its still the choice of the MC/Player as far as I can tell. Its a great game and if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong...just my two bits on the subject.

Reactions: raggedsunbeam
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes