BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Where are the "Milfs" in this Game ? I only see young girls between 22-25 o_O
Then where are you at in the game?
You have several ones in the age of being a Mother, you have several ones in the age of being a granny...
You even have Ye Olde Nurse.

Reactions: cakeny

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There was a whole lotta cakes on display this update and i enjoyed almost every second of it. An Ass Man's paradise i tell you. So much cake i was like a fat kid in a bakery.

I'm honestly relieved to see the MC bounce back after this. Shauna was lovely this update(well every update). She probably would've raped the MC if they continued. Jamie and her were close to kissing. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind seeing them getting it on personally. I say let the waifus play amongst themselves every now and again.

Willabelle! My new waifu has arrived again. My heart wasn't the only thing throbbing. This woman is gorgeous af. And my god, now Aubrey as well. This Dev needs to be stopped!!! There's too many waifus. My list is just going to keep growing and the variety is absolutely amazing. Even Natalie was on full display.

As for Cedar(Willow), her flashbacks was pretty sad. I don't even care if i potentially can't have sex with her anymore she's still one of my waifu's. Who knows? This all could be taking place in Alabama ;) Jk.

The Wendy stuff was tragic. This woman has suffered too much as well. It was wholesome seeing them all together like that. Her ass is amazing. I know i shouldn't be lusting after her with what happened but it can't be helped!

Listen I'll be here all day if i listed all the women(Liz(especially), Mabel(sweet jesus), and etc). That's how many there were so I'll say i enjoyed all of them that appeared in this update.

Anyway, fantastic update. I'm glad there was some good vibes. Though i know we're going to eventually get back around to that whole incident but it was a nice outcome. I got even more waifus so that's great. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: csmk14

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Beyond that, anyone else find it odd that the MC went to the school with no shirt on? Not a big deal. Just seemed a bit strange.
Yeah, me. I forgot to mention that point in my post. Especially since it's like 3 a.m. (woke up at 2 and then spent some time talking at the house) and surely not too warm outside.

Reactions: Pinsel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well here relationship with Charles doesn't help my trust for her. She hasn't given me any reason to trust her yet. I know its a double standard but first impressions matter, she's crazy, and she is related to both Charles and ryker so fair or not I don't trust her til she proves I can some way
Well her relationship with Charles and Ryker certainly does not help, but when we remember and if can believe Charles used to be different then Katie could well be the remainder of that good part of Charles, mainly having grown up under influence of that good part. She is quite a bit older as Ryker if I remember correct. Having seen two people she loves going bad though might well have hurt her. The scenes where she was so aggressive may well have been instigated by Charles as well, to have power over MC. I would say it is too early to really trust Katie, but there are indications she might be on the right side.

Guess we owe Valerie a good long loving dicking for all she did for our family. :)

Happy belated birthday BB, hope you are still enjoying your presents. :p

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
There was a whole lotta cakes on display this update and i enjoyed almost every second of it. An Ass Man's paradise i tell you. So much cake i was like a fat kid in a bakery.

I'm honestly relieved to see the MC bounce back after this. Shauna was lovely this update(well every update). She probably would've raped the MC if they continued. Jamie and her were close to kissing. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind seeing them getting it on personally. I say let the waifus play amongst themselves every now and again.

Willabelle! My new waifu has arrived again. My heart wasn't the only thing throbbing. This woman is gorgeous af. And my god, now Aubrey as well. This Dev needs to be stopped!!! There's too many waifus. My list is just going to keep growing and the variety is absolutely amazing. Even Natalie was on full display.

As for Cedar(Willow), her flashbacks was pretty sad. I don't even care if i potentially can't have sex with her anymore she's still one of my waifu's. Who knows? This all could be taking place in Alabama ;) Jk.

The Wendy stuff was tragic. This woman has suffered too much as well. It was wholesome seeing them all together like that. Her ass is amazing. I know i shouldn't be lusting after her with what happened but it can't be helped!

Listen I'll be here all day if i listed all the women(Liz(especially), Mabel(sweet jesus), and etc). That's how many there were so I'll say i enjoyed all of them that appeared in this update.

Anyway, fantastic update. I'm glad there was some good vibes. Though i know we're going to eventually get back around to that whole incident but it was a nice outcome. I got even more waifus so that's great. Looking forward to the next update.
You commtted the grave sin of omitting Carly from your list of waifus.... repent or burn as all heretics should

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Well yes, naturally.

I mean you've seen her. First she comes at us with no introduction then opens her shady trenchoat and ask what r ya buyin', what r ya sellin'....and leaves without even giving us a name. Shady as hell. Also who wears a mother fucking trenchoat and isn't named Shaft these days ?

The fact that you're not more sus of her is Shady...What angle you working here imposter number 2.
So you must suspect Tia too?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If anyone need it, here is the link to the android version made by Dark Assasin:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Charles is her uncle.
Damien is okay to care for his mother in the "hospital" but Katie can't care for her uncle?and I use the term care here loosely...
Yeah I agree with that, at the end of the day he is her uncle and the dude was so high he was not even in our solar system anymore. Him being there would probably make things even worse.

Reactions: AlexTorch and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I agree with that, at the end of the day he is her uncle and the dude was so high he was not even in our solar system anymore. Him being there would probably make things even worse.
Him being there would probably make things even worse.
Very good point...
Now I'm not saying she is Pro Charles...or in his corner....or something like that...all I'm saying about Katie is for her not to be judged yet..because she has not done anything "suspicious" ...she acted like other characters present in game which we accept and in other cases she acted like a human being with a family...so let's not cast shadow over her character because ..reasons.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes