Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone refresh my memory on who Mabel is? I don't remember when she got introduced and what her role is supposed to be. It's starting to get hard remembering all the characters for me personally.
She is the school nurse and cousin of Veronica and Vanessa.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can someone refresh my memory on who Mabel is? I don't remember when she got introduced and what her role is supposed to be. It's starting to get hard remembering all the characters for me personally.
She was introduced when Kenji injured the MC and had to get his shoulder checked

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Hey i encountered a bug, i can't change names at the start of the game in the android version, do you know how to fix it maybe ?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok, so Only hardcore nos from me were Alexis and Katie, everyone else is a go, though for this update I created a clear path for the MC from day one, I only cheated with Rachel and 2 clients, denied Liz AND Shauna initially!

On the matter of the HC, yes it was sudden and no choice for us, but that was a story choice for BD, each person has to decide if they can move past it, personally while it is not my thing, I was ok with it because it was a choice for the MC to go fully in and let's face it, even if SuperMC couldn't brake them, which I think we all know he probably could, he could still defend himself with his legs from her if he had to.

Also while my MC left the ladies happy, it was one sided!

I am gaining more trust in Katie, and have zero issues with Jasmine, who was told about the house on Friday(Day 7) so the person wondering why she was their really shouldn't have been surprised, but MAYBE they never invited her to hang at the previous place!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anybody else kinda just getting tired of Jamie and Shauna? Like when the MC sees that they're watching you and Liz, that totally ruined the scene for me. I wish it gave you the option to tell them to fuck off or go somewhere else with Liz.
If so.. this is not the game for you. I cannot imagine this game without these two beauties.
They are MC main women and will be throughout the game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so when will the mc remember Stacy was the girl who got him into basketball or will Wendy remind them
Oh I really hope this is true, it will make Stacy a very special person to the MC then. What I hope for is that when we meet Margaret that Wendy is also around and they recognized each other and then they figure out that Stacy was this little girl the MC started playing basketball for. They fall in love and have a great love story to coincide with the Jamie/Shauna story. Plus this will mke me very happy and that is almost as important. :p

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Oh I really hope this is true, it will make Stacy a very special person to the MC then. What I hope for is that when we meet Margaret that Wendy is also around and they recognized each other and then they figure out that Stacy was this little girl the MC started playing basketball for. They fall in love and have a great love story to coincide with the Jamie/Shauna story. Plus this will mke me very happy and that is almost as important. :p
But didn't Stacey state previously that she hates basketball? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I love this update, but kinda feel a little short...of course there is a lot of info and a lot of great scenes (Mabel scene is great), but look like the mc don't have done anything, i don't know it was because almost all the time passed in his house, but look like the last one the mc have done a lot more, and in comparison the last one have 220 renders and this one have 390 renders.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
didnt your easter egg say 'loco, stacy is the...'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay so i asked BD and he confirmed that they will be shown in a future update.
Not really that surprising considering Jamie said they were recording it all and that they would watch them later. I'm curious about which ones they will watch, presumably we won't see all of them or it would be like several entire updates just of that. Anyone have any particular thoughts or preferences about that? As the only other girls who are actually dating him as opposed to casual sex for now I'm curious what Natalie and Bailey will say, as well as Penny because I just like her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes