cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
okay

ya...real psycho that one...I mean HOW DARE SHE! CUFF US? LIKE OMG...
calling her psycho just because she is ....into light bdsm...it's ya...I'll stop before I say something I regret :)
BDSM is fine, cuffing without asking permission first is not.

Reactions: Maviarab

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's completely different though, think of it more like Shauna was trans with no choice and MC was forced into the sexual relationship with her.

Having a main character in a relationship is one thing, especially one that the game is written around. Taking choice away from the player where previously we always had it, is what the issue is.
we can agree they are for plot?right? that's why you are forced in this relantionship right?
So how come this scene that a few people have issue with it..is not for the same reasons....it could be right?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
BDSM is fine, cuffing without asking permission first is not.
ah...actually ...while first one was without permission as you say...the second one was with permission...true we didn't had a option to refuse either but I'm thinking more like...he also wanted that in the end...that's why I believe he didn't bother with a choice since we already had our mind made up.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I hate forced choices.
You are forced in a relantionship with Jamie & Shauna....so...therefore....you hate them right?cause it's a forced choice...just like you said earlier...
As far me, I am not fond of Jamie, but I did choose Shauna before there was any forcing (not even sure when that happens if you don't tell her you like her in shower).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As far me, I am not fond of Jamie, but I did choose Shauna before there was any forcing (not even sure when that happens if you don't tell her you like her in shower).
I'll admit ...my memory about Shauna relantionship...if you are forced or not...it's a bit fuzzy...so I might have bent the truth a bit there :p

Reactions: OutOfAshes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
ah...actually ...while first one was without permission as you say...the second one was with permission...true we didn't had a option to refuse either but I'm thinking more like...he also wanted that in the end...that's why I believe he didn't bother with a choice since we already had our mind made up.
That's the biggest issue with the whole thing. Forcing kinks on us and not giving a choice to say hell no.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'll admit ...my memory about Shauna relantionship...if you are forced or not...it's a bit fuzzy...so I might have bent the truth a bit there :p
on all my saves only 4 people i've never been able to turn down are Bailey, Shauna, Rachel and Alexis i just cant bring myself to do it

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's the biggest issue with the whole thing. Forcing kinks on us and not giving a choice to say hell no.
Like I said ...tehnically it's not forced since at one point in that conversation if you recall or if you want you can go back to play it again and see MC says I'll let you cuff me with the second one if you remove your shirt or something along those lines.
So...I don't see this as a forced forced...situation...seems like it..but MC already decided for it.
on all my saves only 4 people i've never been able to turn down are Bailey, Shauna, Rachel and Alexis i just cant bring myself to do it
Ya...I know what you're saying...for me it's a bit different...I'm a man whore in this game xD

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It's completely different though, think of it more like Shauna was trans with no choice and MC was forced into the sexual relationship with her.

Having a main character in a relationship is one thing, especially one that the game is written around. Taking choice away from the player where previously we always had it, is what the issue is.
People really do bitch and moan over things that really don't matter don't they. The choice for Shauna was to shut people up. Trans Shauna is written so much better than Fem Shauna so it is clear that the choice was only made so there wouldn't be moaning. Handcuffs during an extended dry hump is hardly anything to throw your toys out of the pram over.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
People really do bitch and moan over things that really don't matter don't they. The choice for Shauna was to shut people up. Trans Shauna is written so much better than Fem Shauna so it is clear that the choice was only made so there wouldn't be moaning. Handcuffs during an extended dry hump is hardly anything to throw your toys out of the pram over.
I agree with you 110% ...for the first and last point :p
Trans Shauna...no ideea...have not played that route yet...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm banging pretty much every girl in the game but in my mind its more like "Bailey.............and a bunch of chicks who are just keeping my dick busy until I see Bailey again"
i think the only people i turned down so far are Penny, Katie, the old nurse and Rachels clients

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Like I said ...tehnically it's not forced since at one point in that conversation if you recall or if you want you can go back to play it again and see MC says I'll let you cuff me with the second one if you remove your shirt or something along those lines.
So...I don't see this as a forced forced...situation...seems like it..but MC already decided for it.

Ya...I know what you're saying...for me it's a bit different...I'm a man whore in this game xD
It is forced on the player, we have no option to say no.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I agree with you 110% ...for the first and last point :p
Trans Shauna...no ideea...have not played that route yet...
Fem Shauna: Body issues for no apparent reason when she has a body most women would kill for.
Trans Shauna: A severe case of Gender Dysphoria where she freaks out whenever someone touches a part of her that isn't feminine.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes