Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I thought I was strong and was waiting for the full release to play it but I saw the update link here and whatever... what can I do? I'm addicted to this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're playing already you might as will play an faithful path and the sleep with every girl/harem path just to see what happens I'm doing that so I can see what my decision's do impacting both path's.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I thought I was strong and was waiting for the full release to play it but I saw the update link here and whatever... what can I do? I'm addicted to this game
There's a harem route to this game so no worries if some celeb wants to make a sextape with MC.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Just finished 0.4.5, now i really wanna kick Willows behind. :mad: And the plot thickens as well with Charles. Finally know why Kimmy has a problem with us. Well atleast you know ya can trust Rachel even if she is dodgy AF. Atleast she told you what she wants unlike fat ass mcdumb dumb. :sneaky: Poor Em :cry: I was so shocked when i saw her. The Petite trio are like flowers, Bailey a green orchid, daylily or gladiolus. Em is like a pink azalea, cala lily or carnation and Rainn is like a purple dwarf iris, clematis or balloon flower. And then Willow is a weed like poison ivy or crab grass. Something you just wanna dig out and throw away on the dump.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just finished 0.4.5, now i really wanna kick Willows behind. :mad: And the plot thickens as well with Charles. Finally know why Kimmy has a problem with us. Well atleast you know ya can trust Rachel even if she is dodgy AF. Atleast she told you what she wants unlike fat ass mcdumb dumb. :sneaky: Poor Em :cry: I was so shocked when i saw her. The Petite trio are like flowers, Bailey a green orchid, daylily or gladiolus. Em is like a pink azalea, cala lily or carnation and Rainn is like a purple dwarf iris, clematis or balloon flower. And then Willow is a weed like poison ivy or crab grass. Something you just wanna dig out and throw away on the dump.
I ain't no flower boy but in my experience the thorny ones are best....

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
It's so hard to not read post that spoil, I mean when it's in a spoiler it's fine but some people just don't put them in spoilers, and so I have to deduce from the first few words if I can read or not

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I ain't no flower boy but in my experience the thorny ones are best....
Yeah Willow aint no flower. She is a damn weed that needs to be ripped out of the ground root and all, then you gotta burn it so that it doesnt spread and then you gonna dig up where it grew and replace the soil with new soil to ensure it doesnt regrow. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE PETITE TRIO!!!!!!! :mad: Also thorny flowers might be best in the sack but they are far from being the best. They are mostly a freaking pain in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah Willow aint no flower. She is a damn weed that needs to be ripped out of the ground root and all, then you gotta burn it so that it doesnt spread and then you gonna dig up where it grew and replace the soil with new soil to ensure it doesnt regrow. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE PETITE TRIO!!!!!!! :mad:
COOL with me !!!

May 22, 2019
If you're playing already you might as will play an faithful path and the sleep with every girl/harem path just to see what happens I'm doing that so I can see what my decision's do impacting both path's.
As my memory is really (really) bad I will wait for the full release so the routes don't get mixed in my head. This is not something I usually do because of my lack time to play, sometimes I do it (replay) just to get new scenes when the game has a gallery in the menu, but as this game has a story that I am particularly interested in and has a nice pace (history progress) so I will do it later. Thanks for the sugestion :D.

Also I'm feeling tempted to join the Cult too, but all those girls have something special... damn

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
it sucks since if you are a patreon this is still the most active place to talk to people about stuff, but its hard to do since people want to avoid spoilers.
It's easy though. There are inline spoilers like this right here.

May 22, 2019
About Willow I wouldn't mind a scene where it turns out that she's just a frustrated girl because her boyfriend has a small dick and can't satisfy her and has family issues, but in this scene she is "forced"(or don't want to leave) to see MC satisfy all the girls until she can't take it anymore (because she is being teased) and apologize to the girls for everything she did so she can fuck too. Well, you know, since MC has a dick that cures sadness why it can't restore friendships and "unbitch" her too :ROFLMAO:

or she can just get the hell out of here, don't really care about her right now

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes