zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
don't worry no fire :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I see some people are still having trauma after acting lessons :LOL:
I mean, it was easy to choose but I was like "There's no way... That's probably a dream". And after playing for 30 more minutes "That's a reaaaaaaally long dream, Jeez." but yeah... :HideThePain:

could make the house explose instead of being on fire
couldn't be called copying :HideThePain:
*Sweating* Well let's not give him any ideas, heh.

Reactions: michael1984

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Witout saying too much willow a bit more upgraded then quinn in her dealings :LOL:
I mean, you're not spoiling anything for me. She's still very much being put on a pedastool she doesn't belong on imo.

There's worse people in this game. Like Charles and his nephew. Then there's whoever that was in Charles' office pretty sure she's not all there either.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean, you're not spoiling anything for me. She's still very much being put on a pedastool she doesn't belong on imo.

There's worse people in this game. Like Charles and his nephew. Then there's whoever that was in Charles' office pretty sure she's not all there either.
Well yeah I agree with u there those two guys are definatly the worst so far

but u probally know why I am disliking willow so far :unsure:

and yeah that woman katie I belive her name was in Charles office she seems pretty off as well haven't done anything with that one just seemed like a set up

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She said a few words about Jaime and punched someone that confronted her.

You lot are talking like she's the second coming of Satan.
Well thats a bit of a reach from what i said tho :unsure:

just said she is a bit more upgraded version of Quinn

never said she is satan lol ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quinn is the reason I won't play BADIK.

If she was a love interest, i'd be all over that. It's a shame that she's the most interesting character in the game yet she's left as a side bit while the most bland collection of girls are offered up as mains.

The reason the library in that game is quiet isn't because it's a rule, it's because Bella walks in with that gaping black hole where her personality should be and it sucks in the fun from any room she walks into leaving people sullen and listless.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes