Have to say haven seen some more of jasmine my top 3 women will definatly be

1. Victoria + Bailey :love:
2. Jasmine I mean damn did u all see her in that bodysuit :love:
3. coach harper:love:

Reactions: armion82

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am just glad its just a game because if it was not then there would be some f.cked up people who like willow :cautious:

Reactions: Doxxi

crazyfarside

Jan 7, 2018
hey braindrop, finally a patron i love this game it's easily my favorite one out here and i always look forward each month for a new update, the main GF is easily the best girl out of all of them, she's the cutest thing ever, keep up the good work!

Nameless King.

Reactions: michael1984

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Although i wouldnt know how poison ivy salad is cause i never saw poison ivy in my life unless its from ice age. And i hate lemons.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know, right?
I haven't played the latest update (I'm waiting for the full release) but daamn. People are saying she's almost as bad as Charles! I'm afraid she probably set MC's house on fire with Bailey inside but if that was the case, I suppose the dev would be dead by now so... :unsure:
don't worry no fire :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I see some people are still having trauma after acting lessons :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: zVoidwalker

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I know, right?
I haven't played the latest update (I'm waiting for the full release) but daamn. People are saying she's almost as bad as Charles! I'm afraid she probably set MC's house on fire with Bailey inside but if that was the case, I suppose the dev would be dead by now so... :unsure:
could make the house explose instead of being on fire
couldn't be called copying :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes