Doxxi

May 19, 2019
She said a few words about Jaime and punched someone that confronted her.

You lot are talking like she's the second coming of Satan.
i feel like anyone who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
either is being blackmailed or has some major personality flaws. i mean im all for her turning out to be an interesting character at some point, but atm i feel like we have more evidence that she's just a terrible person and not that interesting.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Seems Ava is heavy into poison ivy salads squeezed with rotten lemons. :ROFLMAO: Poor Bella gets accused for for being pissed at stupid nerds playing that dungeons and goblins or something game. Except Sally though she can always come play with me;) If willow wasnt such a weed like poison ivy and more like puff puff pass weed then id be into her:cautious:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not to defend Willow, but I hope people realize that at some point in this game the MC is going to have the choice to have sex with her. It will be interesting to see how many accept that choice.

Besides, there is always the possibility that the MC will use his force to turn Willow away from the dark side.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not to defend Willow, but I hope people realize that at some point in this game the MC is going to have the choice to have sex with her. It will be interesting to see how many accept that choice.

Besides, there is always the possibility that the MC will use his force to turn Willow away from the dark side.
I see ur point sir... but I have to reject her at that point :cautious: there is a point of no return from the dark side and she crossed it :LOL:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019

i mean ya that's pretty obvious. not at all interested in letting her in.

Reactions: michael1984

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017

Angry sex that humiliates/degrades her for what she's done would work for me. >_>

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But anyone else rocking with jasmine :p caus she definatly rising fast in my top 10 of girls of this game by looks and such

Reactions: armion82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i feel like anyone who
either is being blackmailed or has some major personality flaws. i mean im all for her turning out to be an interesting character at some point, but atm i feel like we have more evidence that she's just a terrible person and not that interesting.
I can't really judge someone because of who they date.

Compared to the Mc and his harem sure, she's a bitch. Looking at it without bias all she's done is say a few hurtful words about Jaime and hit someone that confronted her. Both pretty common things.

It looks worse because all the MC's girls practically have halo's while hers is more of a hula hoop around her waist.

I think she has a bitchy side to her but I think there is more to her than that,

I'd let her in Ava's harem anyway. I don't mind a bit of rough.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, no shit. Except replace "getting" with "has been totally".

I made this a while back to illustrate some of what's wrong with the current (and probably last) generation of Star Wars :

well to be fair there are a lot more movies being f.cked by sjw men in black... charlies angels.. terminator now James bond soon im happy all those movies bombed tho glad we sain people taking a stand

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019

Even if she returns to the light i will still reject her behind

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes